British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby Phil71 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:28 pm

So you lose the argument when you’re silly point is revealed as hyperbolic nonsense, and you just post a load of childish crap in order to try to pooh pooh it.

Dear oh dear :rofll:
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Phil71 wrote:So you lose the argument when you’re silly point is revealed as hyperbolic nonsense, and you just post a load of childish crap in order to try to pooh pooh it.

I hope for your sake youre trolling.

I hope youre not actually this stupid.

Youve embarrassed yourself. Go to bed.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Phil71 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:37 pm

UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:So you lose the argument when you’re silly point is revealed as hyperbolic nonsense, and you just post a load of childish crap in order to try to pooh pooh it.

I hope for your sake youre trolling.

I hope youre not actually this stupid.

Youve embarrassed yourself. Go to bed.

I think it’s you who needs to give up son.

Your nonsense about 12 patrol boats trying to fight off armadas of Spanish fishing boats has been shown up for the pathetic hysteria that it is. Give it up. Come back tomorrow with something more credible.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:47 pm

Its ok boy. I'll come back if theres someone who isn't absolutely full of it and wants an honest conversation.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:15 am

f***ing hell the new level of utter bollocks written on here is beyond incredible ....

We are f***ked because all the fisherman in the world are going to break the law and we simply can't stop them ... does that apply to all crimes, should we just give up on the justice system? We can't stop anyone doing anything but we can take action when they do, thereby stopping them doing it again.

I've never seen such a load off crap written about international law, for fishing the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea is applicable.

Fishing limits are protected by strict international laws, those laws will be applied to the UK and they will be supported by the EU, and every other one of the 187 countries signed up to them ... do you think that won't happen, that somehow the EU will turn into fishing pirates and the world will turn a blind eye? you can't be that dumb can you?

The UK does not have to capture, sink, confiscate the gear of illegal fishing boats, all it needs to do is fly a drone over them capture the evidence report them to the UN and have their parent country arrest them and confiscate their boats. It's the same as a speed camera in the UK once you're caught you're pretty much knackered. That's how the UN Convention on illegal fishing works ...

Just google "boats arrested for illegal fishing" it's not that difficult ... the UK's territorial waters are some of the most closely monitored waters in the world, you simply won't be able to sail in and catch fish without being identified.

The Fuckin' stupidity of some posters, reaching a new low just to try and justify the latest Project Fear bollocks ...
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:00 am

EliteKiller wrote:f***ing hell the new level of utter bollocks written on here is beyond incredible ....

We are f***ked because all the fisherman in the world are going to break the law and we simply can't stop them ... does that apply to all crimes, should we just give up on the justice system? We can't stop anyone doing anything but we can take action when they do, thereby stopping them doing it again.

I've never seen such a load off crap written about international law, for fishing the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea is applicable.

Fishing limits are protected by strict international laws, those laws will be applied to the UK and they will be supported by the EU, and every other one of the 187 countries signed up to them ... do you think that won't happen, that somehow the EU will turn into fishing pirates and the world will turn a blind eye? you can't be that dumb can you?

The UK does not have to capture, sink, confiscate the gear of illegal fishing boats, all it needs to do is fly a drone over them capture the evidence report them to the UN and have their parent country arrest them and confiscate their boats. It's the same as a speed camera in the UK once you're caught you're pretty much knackered. That's how the UN Convention on illegal fishing works ...

Just google "boats arrested for illegal fishing" it's not that difficult ... the UK's territorial waters are some of the most closely monitored waters in the world, you simply won't be able to sail in and catch fish without being identified.

The Fuckin' stupidity of some posters, reaching a new low just to try and justify the latest Project Fear bollocks ...

Oh im sorry if the truth is so inconvenient you have to start making up your own narrative

People can read how the last few pages have unfolded and make up their own minds

They should also know that ive avoided a confrontation with this particular scumbag for months by politely asking him to not bring up my name. By politely ignoring him. By asking mods to give him a nudge when he continued.

So let me take a break from my self imposed restraint

How about you get to f**k EK? Youre a nasty peice of work. f***ing carry on when I repeatedly asked you to leave it? You sad old wretch

How about you crawl off back to Spain and use their healthcare system you steaming hypocrite? You have lived as an immigrant in the EU and enjoyed the benefits that brings. Yet you moan about the EU and by extention immogration in the UK. You also continue to snipe about this country, and about our great capital city, while living as an immigrant elsewhere.

Shut up you sad old fool!

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:18 am

UFGN wrote:Oh im sorry if the truth is so inconvenient you have to start making up your own narrative

People can read how the last few pages have unfolded and make up their own minds

They should also know that ive avoided a confrontation with this particular scumbag for months by politely asking him to not bring up my name. By politely ignoring him. By asking mods to give him a nudge when he continued.

So let me take a break from my self imposed restraint

How about you get to f**k EK? Youre a nasty peice of work. f***ing carry on when I repeatedly asked you to leave it? You sad old wretch

How about you crawl off back to Spain and use their healthcare system you steaming hypocrite? You have lived as an immigrant in the EU and enjoyed the benefits that brings. Yet you moan about the EU and by extention immogration in the UK. You also continue to snipe about this country, and about our great capital city, while living as an immigrant elsewhere.

Shut up you sad old fool!

Take it up with the mods .... my view about you is well known by them ...

This post is an exception but as a rule I no longer reference you by name, or reply directly to you ... nor do I throw childish insults at you, thought we were past that, clearly you can't even stick with that basic guideline ... if you can't bring yourself to meet these minimum standards that says more about you than anyone else ... as I said, and as you've done many times before, go crying to the mods when you don't like your nonsense rhetoric being questioned, or better yet try defending your argument in a factual way, if indeed you can.

Sorry to call him out directly mods, as we all agreed that shouldn't happen ... he just can't seem to play by the rules.

FYI - I no longer live in Spain, but hey feel free to insult any other country you fancy ......
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:26 am

You really are a peice if work. Youve done nothing but constantly reference my posts for months while I have ignored you.

Youre a pathetic, lying scumbag.

"f***ing stupidity" by the way. No insults he says

Shut up

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:33 am

EliteKiller wrote:f***ing hell the new level of utter bollocks written on here is beyond incredible ....

Very well put.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:03 am

Phil71 wrote:

Very well put.

Spanish boats are currently allowed to fish in British waters. At the behest of Brexiteers they will no longer be allowed to. Stands to reason you need to be able to enforce that.

We are a coastal nation with huge fishing grounds. We are giving up privileges associated with EU membership for this. Remember, this is what you guys wanted. You said it was important.

Please explain how fishing quotas have anything to do with any of the above. They don't. This is a straw man placed to disguise that a key measure that brexiteers wanted is utterly worthless

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:13 am

Jeremy Corbyn has urged the leaders of the other opposition parties and Tory rebels to install him as caretaker PM in order to stop a no-deal Brexit.

Mr Corbyn said he would seek to call a no-confidence vote at the "earliest opportunity when we can be confident of success".

So that's never then, because he doesn't have a cat in hell's chance of getting the support he needs.

Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson dismissed the plans as "nonsense".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49352250
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:20 am

Only just read the fishing waters thread, but too late to add a ‘Boy, that escalated quickly’ gif.

Do love an online punch up! :biggrin:
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Police and Mickey Mouse magistrates planning to impose restrictions on the liberty of people who HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF ANY CRIME

We've had innocent until proven guilty

We've had guilty until proven innocent

Now its just Guilty, no ifs, no buts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49395029

If the police want to label someone a criminal, they should present evidence to a real court using the CRIMINAL BURDEN OF PROOF

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:48 am

Finally the government has decided enough is enough .... with a sadly ever growing number of unfit parents and out of control teenagers roaming the streets somebody has at last had the balls to stand up to the politically correct bullshit of the loony left and say - NO MORE

Should an unsupervised fourteen year old be roaming the streets at midnight with a gang of other teenagers? Does anyone with half a brain even for one second consider this acceptable? This has f**k all to do with civil liberties, only some brain dead, so far up their own arse they can see their teeth, the look at me I'm a politically correct idiot tiny proportion of the electorate would believe that, it's time the majority was heard.

If parents won't or can't handle these teenage thugs then society must ... and it's about bloody time they did

Thousands of law abiding citizens will feel that much safer when these knife wielding thugs are finally tackled ... so f**k the do-gooding soundbites from Liberty and morons like Diane Abbott with their faux outrage, bet they aren't in fear of walking around they're leafy millionaire suburban neighborhoods.

Well done the government for finally listening to the vast majority of decent well behaved citizens who have been crying out for better protection, at last some real positive action in trying to tackle these juvenile scum ...

This post IS NOT aimed at any individual .. please, please try an understand this is just an opinion on a segment of the population not a personal attack on anyone on this site ... feel free to disagree I won't be offended
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:46 am

UFGN wrote:Police and Mickey Mouse magistrates planning to impose restrictions on the liberty of people who HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF ANY CRIME

We've had innocent until proven guilty

We've had guilty until proven innocent

Now its just Guilty, no ifs, no buts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49395029

If the police want to label someone a criminal, they should present evidence to a real court using the CRIMINAL BURDEN OF PROOF

In all fairness UFGN, in the midst of an epidemic, I'm the most staunch defender of peoples rights and freedoms I can think of but there is an issue ................

Certain parents let their 12 yr olds and 13 yr olds roam the streets till 11pm, all there is out there especially in their neighborhoods at that time are the wise guys and criminals, if parents aren't going to parent then this is what its come to.

Its not going to effect me and it won't effect many anyway, they can't police a nation of youths, but what it will do is allow the police to remove youngsters off the streets if they are repeat offenders.

Tough times call for tough measures and I'm sure this will be temporary but even you can't argue ............. what right does a bunch of kids have to be running around at night on the streets? all they are doing is either getting up to no good or learning how to get up to no good.

PS- If they weren't stabbing each other every 5mins this wouldn't be happening, say what you want but this could save someones life.

On another note ............. dat Chicken shop advertsing for no knives. :doh:

I mean ffs, what are they actually in the fk thinking? it sounds like something off a comedians sketch, whoever thought that would fly and be a clever idea at the Conservatives HQ needs to get the sack.
That's Trump level deliberate insulting right there.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate