British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:43 am

UFGN wrote:Just in case people think I'm digging DG for no reason im going to leave one example of his raw stupidity here, unedited.

DG I really don't give a toss, its the fact that half baked knowledge lead to so much misplaced hate of the EU that annoys me. People thinking they've got it sussed when they actually don't at all. It does matter. Otherwise when someone accuses you of wanting out because of ignorance and xenophobia, what can you say?

DiamondGooner wrote:

How the fk is that legal and why didn't anyone oppose this??

See what I mean, where is our "EU protection" on matters like this, we are still in the EU before you try to blame this on Brexit.
If anything this type of BS show's why we have to leave, the Gov has gotten to used to just passing laws over our heads "cause EU law innit".

Theresa May can fk off with that BS, and shes making a hash of Brexit, shes a Remainer at heart anyway.

Two things ............

A) "Otherwise when someone accuses you of wanting out because of ignorance and xenophobia, what can you say?" you don't have to say anything, fk em.
I know why I support Leave, if you want to presume you crack on, see where that line of thinking has got you to today.
"If someone doesn't agree with me they are racist" = bravo, you just lost the election.

B) Please explain why that comment is raw stupidity? I don't approve of snooping laws as most freedom leaning people wouldn't, so I stated your vaulted EU laws (which we are still bound to) were I thought supposed to protect us from such draconian bills, they obviously don't, we'd be better off having a say on that as UK citizens.

So explain to me what the problem with me objecting to that bill is exactly?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:57 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:Just in case people think I'm digging DG for no reason im going to leave one example of his raw stupidity here, unedited.

DG I really don't give a toss, its the fact that half baked knowledge lead to so much misplaced hate of the EU that annoys me. People thinking they've got it sussed when they actually don't at all. It does matter. Otherwise when someone accuses you of wanting out because of ignorance and xenophobia, what can you say?

DiamondGooner wrote:

How the fk is that legal and why didn't anyone oppose this??

See what I mean, where is our "EU protection" on matters like this, we are still in the EU before you try to blame this on Brexit.
If anything this type of BS show's why we have to leave, the Gov has gotten to used to just passing laws over our heads "cause EU law innit".

Theresa May can fk off with that BS, and shes making a hash of Brexit, shes a Remainer at heart anyway.

Two things ............

A) "Otherwise when someone accuses you of wanting out because of ignorance and xenophobia, what can you say?" you don't have to say anything, fk em.
I know why I support Leave, if you want to presume you crack on, see where that line of thinking has got you to today.
"If someone doesn't agree with me they are racist" = bravo, you just lost the election.

B) Please explain why that comment is raw stupidity? I don't approve of snooping laws as most freedom leaning people wouldn't, so I stated your vaulted EU laws (which we are still bound to) were I thought supposed to protect us from such draconian bills, they obviously don't, we'd be better off having a say on that as UK citizens.

So explain to me what the problem with me objecting to that bill is exactly?

No problem objecting to it.

Its blaming the EU for it and saying they should have prevented it which shows that you don't have a clue what you're on about. Citing it as a reason why we need to get out of the EU was priceless

Meanwhile since then, the EU Courts have ruled the legislation as illegal

But the government is unlikely to pay attention to that because we're leaving the EU......
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:19 pm

UFGN wrote:No problem objecting to it.

Its blaming the EU for it and saying they should have prevented it which shows that you don't have a clue what you're on about. Citing it as a reason why we need to get out of the EU was priceless

But the government is unlikely to pay attention to that because we're leaving the EU......

So hold on, lets stick with this a minute.

We are bound by EU laws, if the EU deem it illegal then this law while we are under their jurisdiction cannot be enforced or at worse they will reverse it, so how is what I said incorrect?

I said EU law is supposed to prevent this, your saying effectively they have ruled in favor of that ........... so how is that clueless exactly?

As for the priceless comment, my evaluation is 100% correct, if its illegal and EU law doesn't enforce that then WE ARE better off having the final say ourselves as our vote would be able to be put on the table by opposition AND if passed be made lawful and enforced.

In summary your full of fkin sh*t, delete your account ......... or show my above points as being wrong?

Fact is I wasn't wrong at all you just didn't like the angle I took by expecting the EU's famous public protection laws to actually be held to account if this law was passed under the table.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:49 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

We are bound by EU laws, if the EU deem it illegal then this law while we are under their jurisdiction cannot be enforced or at worse they will reverse it, so how is what I said incorrect?

I said EU law is supposed to prevent this, your saying effectively they have ruled in favor of that ........... so how is that clueless exactly?

As for the priceless comment, my evaluation is 100% correct, if its illegal and EU law doesn't enforce that then WE ARE better off having the final say ourselves as our vote would be able to be put on the table by opposition AND if passed be made lawful and enforced.

In summary your full of fkin sh*t, delete your account ......... or show my above points as being wrong?

Fact is I wasn't wrong at all you just didn't like the angle I took by expecting the EU's famous public protection laws to actually be held to account if this law was passed under the table.

More spin than a Hotpoint factory

You funked up wholesale and it's there in black and white.

You whinged about the EU not being able to stop a law you oppose, not having a clue how this would actually work in practice. Not because it was difficult to find out, just because you couldn't be bothered to educate yourself to a base level about something you claim to have strong opinions on.

Now the only reason they can't oppose it in practice is because we're leaving the EU.

And still you can't accept it because it shows you up as a bit of a knuckle dragger.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:40 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

You whinged about the EU not being able to stop a law you oppose, not having a clue how this would actually work in practice. Not because it was difficult to find out, just because you couldn't be bothered to educate yourself to a base level about something you claim to have strong opinions on.

Now the only reason they can't oppose it in practice is because we're leaving the EU.

And still you can't accept it because it shows you up as a bit of a knuckle dragger.

Wait hold on .............

There is no spin at all.

What you just wrote is a load of complete and utter crap, so I'm not wrong then, the only reason your pissed is because I said the EU should of stopped it and they didn't, now your blaming us leaving the EU even though we're still officially under their jurisdiction for two plus years or even longer.

Article 50 has not even been fkin triggered yet you absolute tard brush, EU law is still and for the foreseeable future still enforceable.

Your an absolute clown gtfo.

Again I challenge you, what did I state that was wrong or spin?

I've had enough of this now, you are being called out on your BS accusations.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:37 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Wait hold on .............

There is no spin at all.

What you just wrote is a load of complete and utter crap, so I'm not wrong then, the only reason your pissed is because I said the EU should of stopped it and they didn't, now your blaming us leaving the EU even though we're still officially under their jurisdiction for two plus years or even longer.

Article 50 has not even been fkin triggered yet you absolute tard brush, EU law is still and for the foreseeable future still enforceable.

Your an absolute clown gtfo.

Again I challenge you, what did I state that was wrong or spin?

I've had enough of this now, you are being called out on your BS accusations.

In short because I'm growing tired of educating you for free

EU ruled parts of the Act illegal after you mocked them for not doing anything to "stop" it

UK Government, lead by your girl Theresa May, are appealing to the court of appeal instead of accepting the ruling

(Funny how you had no idea that the Snoopers Charter was her pet thing, yet you said you were pleased she was PM, now you want the EU to repeal one of her flagship policies)

Its a question of what will be quicker, the appeals process or Brexit. You'd better hope your pet prime minister gets defeated I suppose

Two years this has been in the news and it's come as a complete shock to you. Also you shrugged off my concerns about civil rights until this was finally brought to your attention........on the Goonersworld news thread lol.

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:31 am

UFGN wrote:

EU ruled parts of the Act illegal after you mocked them for not doing anything to "stop" it

UK Government, lead by your girl Theresa May, are appealing to the court of appeal instead of accepting the ruling

(Funny how you had no idea that the Snoopers Charter was her pet thing, yet you said you were pleased she was PM, now you want the EU to repeal one of her flagship policies)

Its a question of what will be quicker, the appeals process or Brexit. You'd better hope your pet prime minister gets defeated I suppose

Two years this has been in the news and it's come as a complete shock to you. Also you shrugged off my concerns about civil rights until this was finally brought to your attention........on the Goonersworld news thread lol.

Apologies for having a life?

You still haven't told me what was spin or false? that was your accusation, so stump up or shut up.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:05 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

You still haven't told me what was spin or false? that was your accusation, so stump up or shut up.

No mate. I'm done cunting you to pieces.

It's like kicking a dead puppy. I've already put up, If you're not already embarrassed by what you've written and you need the spin and bullshit pointing out yet again then you simply have no shame.

I've already put up, now you shut up. Or don't, IDGAS

By the way its possible to "have a life" and not be proudly Ignorant :shock:

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:52 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

No mate. I'm done **** you to pieces.

It's like kicking a dead puppy. I've already put up, If you're not already embarrassed by what you've written and you need the spin and bullshit pointing out yet again then you simply have no shame.

I've already put up, now you shut up. Or don't, IDGAS

By the way its possible to "have a life" and not be proudly Ignorant :shock:

So ............. your not going to tell us what I said was false or spin?

Your just going to claim victory with one final rant and run off into the sun set, I find it amusing how you can find the time to write 3-4 posts but you in those posts you can't answer one simple question .......... they have a name for that, oh yes its called BACK TRACKING.

There you have it folks, accusations, words in peoples mouths and as soon as you pull him up on it all you get is refusal, a waiving of a bullet ridden victory flag and a quick, sharp exit.

UFGN ladies and gentleman. :clap: :clap: :clap:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:02 pm

UFGN doesn't need to explain 2+2 to toddlers.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Oh dear

You chatted shit about the EU not stopping Snoopers Charter, because you thought at the time you were point scoring against the EU and you were proving that they were useless

All the time the EU were prepared to deem it illegal and eventually did. The only reason you didn't know that this was going to happen or how wasn't because it was a secret, it was because you were too busy er.... "Having a life".

In short, Ignorant red-neck chatted shit, got banged

In other news, the Prime Minister who you were "glad" was in office was the architect of the very same bill that you now bitterly oppose. This was widely reported and had been for literally years, but once again, you were far too busy having that life of yours

Ignorant red neck got banged again

Everything you've tried to say to wriggle out of those cold facts is spin and bullshit

So you are

A) Ignorant
B) A bullshitter

Now you answer me.... If I'm wrong about you being proudly Ignorant ect etc, why didn't you bother doing the bare minimum necessary to keep yourself informed of all this? Why do you think it's important enough to talk to me about but not actually to learn anything about?

Would you have said you were happy with May being PM had you simply read a bit about her?

Do you now accept that the EU is important for civil rights?

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Double post
Last edited by UFGN on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UFGN

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:25 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:UFGN doesn't need to explain 2+2 to toddlers.

Pull you're tongue out of his arse hole Gary, a dog does that. You're not a dog are you Gary?
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 am

Hilarious ..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02 ... alta-live/

These people think they are smart, yet they're going to be wasting their time and money.

Once article 50 is triggered and we are not in the EU this supposed need to vote on the Single market will be defunct.

The EU will withdraw our access to the single market regardless of how or when this vote would occur, the EU has the power to take us out of the single market as their courts make the laws regarding this and a withdrawal of the UK from the EU will mean they will force the UK out of the single market without parliament ever even holding a vote.
Us staying in the Single market on the current deal we have once we withdraw is intangible all round.
Tbf the UK would love it, we don't need to vote to trigger article 127, the EU will force us to.

What a bunch of desperate thick mofo's, absolutely laughable.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Looks like Crazy Comrade Corbyn may have dodged tax on behalf of the people!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39175570
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate