David Cameron has resigned!

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: David Cameron has resigned!

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Bedroom tax, suicides because of IDS's policy, strong Tory government one should vote for.....
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:The United kingdom is a global f***ing laughing stock.

Because Democracy, right?

What I've learned since this the referendum ended is that there is no talking to "Remain" or the Far left, because you guys didn't believe in democracy to begin with.

Raised on the teat of un-elected EU elitism, happy to sign away our democratic rights, scheming already to try and get the decision reversed, worse still ignore it all together.

Its obvious there was never a middle line to begin with, you "Remain" are as far gone as the Far Right BNP were and you repelled people the same way they did.

I want a strong business minded Tory Gov to go out and get this country the deals it needs to be a strong independent, democratic country.

Address at least one point that I've made in that whole post instead of side stepping literally everything that's happened since the vote came in.

How can you not have an opinion on any of the confirmed lies, back tracks and massive failures of the Conservative remain and leave camps?

I've reread your response twice and its clear you haven't read it before responding or you just can't acknowledge what's actually happening in the UK right now. :dontknow:
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Zedie wrote:Address at least one point that I've made in that whole post instead of side stepping literally everything that's happened since the vote came in.

How can you not have an opinion on any of the confirmed lies, back tracks and massive failures of the Conservative remain and leave camps?

I've reread your response twice and its clear you haven't read it before responding or you just can't acknowledge what's actually happening in the UK right now. :dontknow:

The reason I didn't answer any of those points is because quite frankly none of it matters to me.

I could give 2 fks what Farage say's or how Boris has acted in the aftermath or the rest of them quite frankly.
I didn't decide to agree with "Leave" for anything those lot said, give a stuff about the 350m for the NHS or immigration, the back tracking doesn't matter because those were non-issues to begin with.

I'm with "Leave" because I want my elected parliament to set law in the UK because they are beholden to the voter, I'm with "Leave" because the EU is obviously heading down the path of a Super State, I'm with "Leave" because British tax payers money should be here and be able to be accounted for not disappear down a Rabbit hole, I'm with "Leave" because as the 5th / 6th largest economy in the world we have no need to be embroiled in an un-elected EU.

Have any of those issues come up? because I'd be happy to discuss if they have?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:39 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:Address at least one point that I've made in that whole post instead of side stepping literally everything that's happened since the vote came in.

The reason I didn't answer any of those points is because quite frankly none of it matters to me.

I could give 2 fks what Farage say's or how Boris has acted in the aftermath or the rest of them quite frankly.
I didn't decide to agree with "Leave" for anything those lot said, give a stuff about the 350m for the NHS or immigration, the back tracking doesn't matter because those were non-issues to begin with.

I'm with "Leave" because I want my elected parliament to set law in the UK because they are beholden to the voter, I'm with "Leave" because the EU is obviously heading down the path of a Super State, I'm with "Leave" because British tax payers money should be here and be able to be accounted for not disappear down a Rabbit hole, I'm with "Leave" because as the 5th / 6th largest economy in the world we have no need to be embroiled in an un-elected EU.

It was the 5th. Now it's the sixth.

Why's that I wonder

Also, you clearly don't give that much of a toss about democracy if you can blatantly say you don't care about politicians lying to support your case.

just so long as you get what you want, right?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:50 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Why's that I wonder

Also, you clearly don't give that much of a toss about democracy if you can blatantly say you don't care about politicians lying to support your case.

WTF are talking about? both sides lied that's how propaganda works and my point was that none of those subjects were why I support "Leave".

I'm not a headline or comment of the week voter, I actually put some thought in to making decisions, none of the lying ass politicians (on both sides) influence my decisions, I learned not to base decisions listening to people with obvious agendas a long time ago.

Also we're only 6th largest while the £ is low, soon as / if it pops back up we're 5th again and I'd take 6th largest + my democracy over 5th and beholden to an un-elected EU everyday of the week.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:54 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Why's that I wonder

WTF are talking about? both sides lied that's how propaganda works and my point was that none of those subjects were why I support "Leave".

I'm not a headline or comment of the week voter, I actually put some thought in to making decisions, none of the lying ass politicians (on both sides) influence my decisions, I learned not to base decisions listening to people with obvious agendas a long time ago.

Also we're only 6th largest while the £ is low, soon as / if it pops back up we're 5th again and I'd take 6th largest + my democracy over 5th and beholden to an un-elected EU everyday of the week.

The country's f***ing credit rating was downgraded on Friday.

That never even happened during the 08 crisis.

Take your fingers out of your ears and wake up ffs
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Luzh 22 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:04 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

:clap:
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:22 pm

UFGN wrote:The country's f***ing credit rating was downgraded on Friday.

Why, so I can wet the bed like your doing?

Its day 3 of the aftermath, there could down right be more tipping of the apple cart before things get leveled out.

That is bound to happen and expected before Britain sorts out its arrangements, in fact we'll not know the real outcome until after Britain actually gets all its deals and laws in place in time for the EU departure, then we can judge.

The day you lose your job or your house, or petrol rockets up in the UK alone etc etc because of Brexit ......... then come talk to me and you'll have my up most sympathy and regret, but until then stfu with the dooms day talk and let them get on with it.

Its been 3 days ffs, London was wrecked in WWII and we came out of that, this will be nothing in comparison.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:32 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Its day 3 of the aftermath, there could down right be more tipping of the apple cart before things get leveled out.

That is bound to happen and expected before Britain sorts out its arrangements, in fact we'll not know the real outcome until after Britain actually gets all its deals and laws in place in time for the EU departure, then we can judge.

The day you lose your job or your house, or petrol rockets up in the UK alone etc etc because of Brexit ......... then come talk to me and you'll have my up most sympathy and regret, but until then stfu with the dooms day talk and let them get on with it.

Its been 3 days ffs, London was wrecked in WWII and we came out of that, this will be nothing in comparison.

We came out of WW2 and ultimately created the EU as a result.

The fact is that this crisis was completely unnecessary. Your only answer is "I don't care that the public was lied to to back up Brexit, don't worry there might not be a recession, and it was worse during the war."

Very good.

Even when the economic effects start to really be felt you won't have the decency to admit you caused it.

UFGN

Postby Luzh 22 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:36 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

The fact is that this crisis was completely unnecessary. Your only answer is "I don't care that the public was lied to to back up Brexit, don't worry there might not be a recession, and it was worse during the war."

Very good.

Even when the economic effects start to really be felt you won't have the decency to admit you caused it.

Why do you constantly ignore every statement about democratic self determination? You ask people over and over and over again, and when they tell you, you ignore it over and over and over again.

Literally 3 posts above this very post, I have quoted him, and all his answers are there, yet you are purposely ignoring them.
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:38 pm

Luzh 22 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Very good.

Why do you constantly ignore every statement about democratic self determination? You ask people over and over and over again, and when they tell you, you ignore it over and over and over again.

Because for the f***ing billionth time, I utterly reject that the EU is any less democratic than our Westminster system.

UFGN

Postby Luzh 22 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:43 pm

UFGN wrote:
Luzh 22 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Very good.

Because for the f***ing billionth time, I utterly reject that the EU is any less democratic than our Westminster system.

And he like I, utterly reject your rejection. It's that simple.

Every member of the house of commons is directly elected to their seat, to represent their constituents. The EU commission is a non-elected body. It is irrefutable fact.
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Luzh 22 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Luzh 22 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Very good.

Every member of the house of commons is directly elected to their seat, to represent their constituents. The EU commission is a non-elected body. It is irrefutable fact.

Government ministers do not have to be MPs, and are sometimes Lords instead

FPTP is not democratic

House of Lords much?

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Joyce Anelay, Baroness Anelay of St John's

Unelected

Minister of State for the Foreign Office in this current government.

UFGN

Postby Luzh 22 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:53 pm

UFGN wrote:
Luzh 22 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Luzh 22 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Very good.

Government ministers do not have to be MPs, and are sometimes Lords instead

FPTP is not democratic

House of Lords much?

FPTP is 10 million times more democratic than someone in power who is not elected, as imperfect as it is.

When the house of Lords start making laws, and passing them without the nations consent, I'll agree you have a point. Until that time... nope.
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate