AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: AFTV

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:23 am

Got caught lying yesterday too by claiming that Arsenal fans cheered the 4th goal when they didn't
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:45 am

VCC wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
VCC wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
aniym wrote:DT and Troopz twirling their mustaches as they singlehandedly drag Arsenal's good name through the mud.

Last time I checked, DT was pro Arteta like Jay and Santi.

I am pro-Arsenal.

Yes you drink from the same bottle as Ty.

All Arsenal fans, without exception, are pro-Arsenal .

There is pro Arsenal, then there is pro Arsenal to a fault.
When you are in a relationship and it's so poison its eating your soul away do you stay because she may well cook you a good feed one day.
It's over with Arteta he has turned professional athletes some of which are international players into mugs who can not even find each other with a pass.
Gloss it however you like but I know what way forward is, Arteta is not that direction

Spot in with that assessment, only a blind person couldn't see we are on the road to nowhere with this clown.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Power n Glory » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:17 am

Royal Gooner wrote:Got caught lying yesterday too by claiming that Arsenal fans cheered the 4th goal when they didn't

Unfortunately, that might be true.

Arsenal fans sarcastically celebrate MAN CITY'S goal against them at Etihad after 'having nothing to cheer all season' https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15993537/arsenal-fans-celebrate-man-city-goal?utm_source=native_share&utm_medium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:40 am

Power n Glory wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:Got caught lying yesterday too by claiming that Arsenal fans cheered the 4th goal when they didn't

Arsenal fans sarcastically celebrate MAN CITY'S goal against them at Etihad after 'having nothing to cheer all season' https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15993537/arsenal-fans-celebrate-man-city-goal?utm_source=native_share&utm_medium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

Except you have the fans who were there saying it didn't happen. They were in the middle of the Saka and ESR song and just kept going. It's a bit like at the Frankfurt game where BT claimed we celebrated their second goal when we didn't (that one I know because I was in that group they showed on TV)

Not the first time that the Sun got something wrong.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:51 am

Jez wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Jez wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Jez wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Jez wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Jez wrote:This channel has fuelled us as a laughing stock.

Stop watching it, stop mentioning it, just stop.

How so? If some media outlet decided to follow GW and highlight key posts from debates on Arteta, transfers like Ben White, Edu...posters here would probably regarded in the same way.

It's not AFTV because some of the wildest takes and rants on here put AFTV to shame and it's consistent.

They're an outlet that thrive off hits and views.

It brings the reputation of our club and fanbase down. Embarrassing.

It brings the fanbase and our reputation? What do you mean? That's odd coming from you. Look at what you post on here?

Has Ben Shite grown a pair yet or will he be missing this saturdays trip to City too?
by Jez

Utd spend £120m on Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho.

We spend it on shite.
by Jez

At least we know we're not quite championship level.

Yet.
Jez

I don't get it. Only real difference between some of the worst comments on AFTV and this is that the guys on AFTV are brave enough to say it in front of everyone. I can at least respect that.

I don't seek to profit from my view. That's the difference.

Robbie has a vested interest in giving air time to extreme views and comedic characters to get more hits.

So it's the money part you have a problem with? Just be real. Is it jealousy because it's not as if he has fans up there not representing every view that has been said on GW.

Ty is pro Arsenal everything regardless of the manager and you won't hear a bad word from him about the club. DT was Wenger out but has been a stong defender of Arteta for the most part, Lee is quite critical of Arteta but fair and Robbie trys to keep it natural. He interviews all fans and gets a broad perspective. If you only tune in to hear what these guys say after a loss and not a win, the problem lies with the critics that only look for the negative.

Also, you know how many Arsenal fan led platforms are out there making money off Arsenal for their views? I regularly tune in to Arseblog, Arsenal Vision Podcast and The Tuesday Club. Great content and discussions on all of them and it would be great critics of AFTV could tune into those pods, support them and hold them up as the standard. Why do we have an AFTV thread and not one for the other platforms? It says something about fans in general and not just AFTV. This place is rocking when we lose games and it's a crisis.

Its nothing to do with jealousy. Its the fact he's profiting off controversial views and fuelling a soap opera around the club.

And yes exactly theres other arsenal fans led platforms out there and they're doing things the right way. No problem with that. It's not turning our club into eastenders and a bigger laughing stock.

Results like today are what turns us into a laughing stock. Correct the manager, correct the results, you get positive fans, positive view points and content on AFTV. What you're saying is as backwards as those that say there the 'doomers' are bringing down the club as if it's the voice of the fans that picks the team.

Robbie has capitalised on our downfall and is accentuating us as a laughing stock.

When you think of Arsenal you now think of AFTV.

It's as simple as that. No need to over-analyse it.

We have made ourselves look a laughing stock without him thanks to the clown.
Nuggets

Postby Power n Glory » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:01 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:

Except you have the fans who were there saying it didn't happen. They were in the middle of the Saka and ESR song and just kept going. It's a bit like at the Frankfurt game where BT claimed we celebrated their second goal when we didn't (that one I know because I was in that group they showed on TV)

Not the first time that the Sun got something wrong.

I don't think anyone is lying here. Fans dancing and cheering during a goal their team has just conceded isn't the norm. It wasn't just AFTV and The Sun that reported that. I'm sure other fans in the stadium would have been confused about it as well.

https://twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1431599171899899906?s=19

Also, take a look at this one.
https://twitter.com/CarolRadull/status/1431717559708135429?s=19

It's sarcasm of course but we're resorting to taking the piss out of ourselves because it's so embarrassing.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:38 am

Jez wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Jez wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Jez wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Jez wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Jez wrote:This channel has fuelled us as a laughing stock.

Stop watching it, stop mentioning it, just stop.

How so? If some media outlet decided to follow GW and highlight key posts from debates on Arteta, transfers like Ben White, Edu...posters here would probably regarded in the same way.

It's not AFTV because some of the wildest takes and rants on here put AFTV to shame and it's consistent.

They're an outlet that thrive off hits and views.

It brings the reputation of our club and fanbase down. Embarrassing.

It brings the fanbase and our reputation? What do you mean? That's odd coming from you. Look at what you post on here?

Has Ben Shite grown a pair yet or will he be missing this saturdays trip to City too?
by Jez

Utd spend £120m on Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho.

We spend it on shite.
by Jez

At least we know we're not quite championship level.

Yet.
Jez

I don't get it. Only real difference between some of the worst comments on AFTV and this is that the guys on AFTV are brave enough to say it in front of everyone. I can at least respect that.

I don't seek to profit from my view. That's the difference.

Robbie has a vested interest in giving air time to extreme views and comedic characters to get more hits.

So it's the money part you have a problem with? Just be real. Is it jealousy because it's not as if he has fans up there not representing every view that has been said on GW.

Ty is pro Arsenal everything regardless of the manager and you won't hear a bad word from him about the club. DT was Wenger out but has been a stong defender of Arteta for the most part, Lee is quite critical of Arteta but fair and Robbie trys to keep it natural. He interviews all fans and gets a broad perspective. If you only tune in to hear what these guys say after a loss and not a win, the problem lies with the critics that only look for the negative.

Also, you know how many Arsenal fan led platforms are out there making money off Arsenal for their views? I regularly tune in to Arseblog, Arsenal Vision Podcast and The Tuesday Club. Great content and discussions on all of them and it would be great critics of AFTV could tune into those pods, support them and hold them up as the standard. Why do we have an AFTV thread and not one for the other platforms? It says something about fans in general and not just AFTV. This place is rocking when we lose games and it's a crisis.

Its nothing to do with jealousy. Its the fact he's profiting off controversial views and fuelling a soap opera around the club.

And yes exactly theres other arsenal fans led platforms out there and they're doing things the right way. No problem with that. It's not turning our club into eastenders and a bigger laughing stock.

Results like today are what turns us into a laughing stock. Correct the manager, correct the results, you get positive fans, positive view points and content on AFTV. What you're saying is as backwards as those that say there the 'doomers' are bringing down the club as if it's the voice of the fans that picks the team.

Robbie has capitalised on our downfall and is accentuating us as a laughing stock.

When you think of Arsenal you now think of AFTV.

It's as simple as that. No need to over-analyse it.

Capatilised on our success as well no?

That's how it works, it doesn't matter what Arsenal do, he just reports and gets comments on what's happened.

In fact he gets loads of views when we win, not just when we lose.

News is news doesn't matter if its good or bad, what matters is what news the club is giving us, if they're crap that's down to them no one else.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:18 pm

VCC wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
VCC wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
aniym wrote:DT and Troopz twirling their mustaches as they singlehandedly drag Arsenal's good name through the mud.

Last time I checked, DT was pro Arteta like Jay and Santi.

I am pro-Arsenal.

Yes you drink from the same bottle as Ty.

All Arsenal fans, without exception, are pro-Arsenal .

There is pro Arsenal, then there is pro Arsenal to a fault.
When you are in a relationship and it's so poison its eating your soul away do you stay because she may well cook you a good feed one day.
It's over with Arteta he has turned professional athletes some of which are international players into mugs who can not even find each other with a pass.
Gloss it however you like but I know what way forward is, Arteta is not that direction

No there is only Pro Arsenal for Arsenal fans.
That does not mean no criticism. Just that there is never ever any question about wanting the team to win and the club to do well.

It is nothing like a relationship with a partner.
Totally different dynamic.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:45 pm

Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:54 pm

Haven't bothered watching AFTV in ages because of the loudmouths like DT. Did not know he was a genuinely dangerous abuser.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Phil71 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:05 pm

Not in the least surprised.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:13 pm

Him being right about Wenger doesn't make him a good man
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:13 pm

Phil71 wrote:Not in the least surprised.

Same, that DT guy was always totally over the top with his negativity to the point of becoming so angry you could tell he was unstable.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:16 pm

His name is Liam Goodenough? Obviously he isn't

Also what's with the DT?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:28 pm

Ach wrote:His name is Liam Goodenough? Obviously he isn't

Also what's with the DT?

Couldn't care less what his name is.. on AFTV he was the negative dude called DT that seemed unstable because he was so OTT and negative all the time.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate