Media stirring racism.

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Media stirring racism.

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:08 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... fence.html

So ......... if you read said article and then before you realize if you have half a brain "Hold on, who exactly would this badge offend?" then zoom to the comments section, que "Well if they don't like it they can go back where they come from!" or "Its about time people accept British way of life" etc etc.

The sad part is I knew exactly what I was going to see in the comments section before I even read it, that's how pathetic and predictable a large swathe of Britain has actually got as they've been worked by the media for what seems like the better part of 10 years and it seems to be getting worse.

Whether its the police badge, Xmas lights or singing Ba Ba Black sheep, do the people reading these "complaints" not notice the glaring absence of the said "offended persons", the reality is the person saying these things is usually 9/10 a white guy in a government council or in this case Public Service yet straight away people look for the "Coloured guy" or the "Immigrant" or the media's latest punchbag "The Muslim".

I find it sad that agitation can be used on supposed intelligent human beings the way throwing a banana at a chimp works every time.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Re: Media stirring racism.

Postby UFGN » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:21 am

You are right about the stirring racism

But the Daily Fail readership are not representative of the UK population, much though they would like to think they are. Just a noisy minority.

In any case, they along with the rest of the newspaper industry are staring death in the face. Their nasty poisonous influence is slowly dieing.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby JordanTheGunner » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:41 am

I think the government/public services tip toe around things that could be a little bit racist just to have an easy life.

They need to grow some balls tbh. They know that those frustrated about this won't go as far as those who would have been angered by the opposite (although there are many less individuals).
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Est83 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:01 am

F'ckin tabloids.

And unfortunately it's not just a 'dumb ignorant fuck-head UKIP minority vs immigrant' thing. My friend is a painter and decorator, she's a French immigrant herself, and is working in a flat at the moment with an electrician. The Romanian guy doing the work is not just an electrician, oh no! He's also a walking talking encyclopedic reference drone for the Daily Fail, and he shared his views on those damn Muslims who just come here to breed and claim benefits.

No comraderee amongst immigrants either it seems. Sad.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Héctor24 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:08 am

racism is jst part of human nature to be honest. It's pointless even asking people why they're racist.. It's really out of their control for the most part.

Do the media shit stir? comeo on now that's all they do
Héctor24
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby JordanTheGunner » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:29 am

Est83 wrote:F'ckin tabloids.

And unfortunately it's not just a 'dumb ignorant fuck-head UKIP minority vs immigrant' thing. My friend is a painter and decorator, she's a French immigrant herself, and is working in a flat at the moment with an electrician. The Romanian guy doing the work is not just an electrician, oh no! He's also a walking talking encyclopedic reference drone for the Daily Fail, and he shared his views on those damn Muslims who just come here to breed and claim benefits.

No comraderee amongst immigrants either it seems. Sad.

We just need to change our laws and start kicking people out of the country tbh. Although you may not agree with the bandwagon the Romanian is jumping on, he's earned the right to that opinion.

I'm all for attacking those Muslims/Polish/whatever your frickin nationality, if you don't bring anything to the table you're not helping yourself to my plate. There should be a minimum amount of work you should have done by 3/5/10 years and if you don't meet that (without justification) then bam deported/face cuts.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby NorthBank » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:08 am

Héctor24 wrote:racism is jst part of human nature to be honest. It's pointless even asking people why they're racist.. It's really out of their control for the most part.

It's not 'part of human nature' - it's just shit learned behaviour which can just as easily be unlearned. If you see little kids playing they're completely blind to racial/colour differences.
NorthBank
Michael Thomas

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:13 am

NorthBank wrote:
Héctor24 wrote:racism is jst part of human nature to be honest. It's pointless even asking people why they're racist.. It's really out of their control for the most part.

It's not 'part of human nature' - it's just shit learned behaviour which can just as easily be unlearned. If you see little kids playing they're completely blind to racial/colour differences.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Héctor24 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:28 am

NorthBank wrote:

i'd say it's the opposite, you have to learn to not be racist. However racism is a survival instinct some people unlearn it some people dont and it lingers in them.
Héctor24
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Maradonna » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Héctor24 wrote:racism is jst part of human nature

disgusting.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Maradonna » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Héctor24 wrote: racism is a survival instinct

Just no.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Est83 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Wow...

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby UFGN » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Re the media

Just don't participate. Don't buy hardcopy papers and don't visit their websites. I've cut right down in the last few months.

Everyone hates the tabloid scum, so just opt out. Hasten their demise.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Fenice » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Héctor24 wrote:
NorthBank wrote:

i'd say it's the opposite, you have to learn to not be racist. However racism is a survival instinct some people unlearn it some people dont and it lingers in them.

I'm sorry, but this is quite literally the most disgusting post I've ever read on a forum. I have friends of every race and religion, same goes for dating. Know how that happened? I was raised to love and respect everyone. That kind of hate is taught. That's years of being told someone is less than.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby 22-0 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:57 pm

i welcome any race but i dont welcome religion
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Next

Return to The Big Debate