Migrant crisis

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Migrant crisis

Postby Est83 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Thread title should be 'refugee crisis'

#jussayin ;)

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Big17 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:37 pm

It's only a matter of time before one of them that have been let in causes some sort of shit.

We never learn.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jmiles10 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 pm

UFGN wrote:
jmiles10 wrote:
UFGN wrote:We in the UK along with the Yanks have been kicking hornets' nests for the last 15 years

There are bound to be consequences and this is one of them.

A reason why I am for farage he wouldn't get involved in lybia/Syria etc... situations

Until the oil boys or the arms industry told him to.

Na the other guys like Cameron do this job for a career and to make their dad proud sort of shit. Farage went to politics because he sees things wrong he had a career for 20 years in other industry he isn't there to be a puppet.
jmiles10
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby jmiles10 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:44 pm

CukiZeGerman wrote:
srd1886 wrote:but imagine it was you and your family that was running for their lives.

jmiles would probably rather stay and get killed than go to another country and seek asylum :)

So if I was ***, black, gypsy, gay, disabled etc... In Germany 1942 you think I would prefer to stay and get gassed to death lol.

I am all for taking people in people affected by war. Only concern is extremsisits tagging along and being able to operate in Europe.

But it is partly our mess which is funny that people are so against ukip although they state they won't go into wars while labour and conservative did. On principle they shouldn't be aloud to run the country.
jmiles10
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:49 pm

jmiles10 wrote:
CukiZeGerman wrote:
srd1886 wrote:but imagine it was you and your family that was running for their lives.

jmiles would probably rather stay and get killed than go to another country and seek asylum :)

So if I was ***, black, gypsy, gay, disabled etc... In Germany 1942 you think I would prefer to stay and get gassed to death lol.

I am all for taking people in people affected by war. Only concern is extremsisits tagging along and being able to operate in Europe.

But it is partly our mess which is funny that people are so against ukip although they state they won't go into wars while labour and conservative did. On principle they shouldn't be aloud to run the country.

Its easy for Farage to say what he wants about not getting involved in wars because he'll never be in power.

On the face of it I agree but in reality he is either being naive or dishonest because he knows that the powers that be, ie the Oil boys and the Arms boys, really call the shots.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby CukiZeGerman » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:50 pm

jmiles10 wrote:So if I was ***, black, gypsy, gay, disabled etc... In Germany 1942 you think I would prefer to stay and get gassed to death lol.

So how is that different from now ?
If the Syrians stay in Syria, they'll get killed - same as the Jews, blacks, gypsies, gays etc. got in 1942.

So why would you take in the latter but not the Syrians now ?
Double standards much ?

jmiles10 wrote:I am all for taking people in people affected by war. Only concern is extremsisits tagging along and being able to operate in Europe.

Well that is the point you xenophobic shmucks don't get. You cannot label everyone that is from the middle east as a terrorist.
Just like not all black people are gangbangers, just like not all Italian's are mafiosi, just like not all German's are nazis - not all middle eastern people (or muslim if you prefer that comparison) are terrorists.

And denying 500k people the chance to flee for their lives because you suspect (and suspect is the keyword here) one or two of them are terrorist is as pathetic as it gets.

jmiles10 wrote:But it is partly our mess which is funny that people are so against ukip although they state they won't go into wars while labour and conservative did. On principle they shouldn't be aloud to run the country.

And UKIP should ?
Damn son.
Hold the doooooor
CukiZeGerman
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby jmiles10 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:13 pm

CukiZeGerman wrote:
jmiles10 wrote:So if I was ***, black, gypsy, gay, disabled etc... In Germany 1942 you think I would prefer to stay and get gassed to death lol.

So how is that different from now ?
If the Syrians stay in Syria, they'll get killed - same as the Jews, blacks, gypsies, gays etc. got in 1942.

So why would you take in the latter but not the Syrians now ?
Double standards much ?

jmiles10 wrote:I am all for taking people in people affected by war. Only concern is extremsisits tagging along and being able to operate in Europe.

Well that is the point you xenophobic shmucks don't get. You cannot label everyone that is from the middle east as a terrorist.
Just like not all black people are gangbangers, just like not all Italian's are mafiosi, just like not all German's are nazis - not all middle eastern people (or muslim if you prefer that comparison) are terrorists.

And denying 500k people the chance to flee for their lives because you suspect (and suspect is the keyword here) one or two of them are terrorist is as pathetic as it gets.

jmiles10 wrote:But it is partly our mess which is funny that people are so against ukip although they state they won't go into wars while labour and conservative did. On principle they shouldn't be aloud to run the country.

And UKIP should ?
Damn son.

When did I say I wouldn't take in Syrians I would. Taking assylum seekers is a duty.

Well at least ukip have firmly stated they wouldn't enter in situations like Iraq/Afghanistan/libya/Syria. Them situations only help extremism and hatred to the west grow.
jmiles10
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Schlandi » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:15 pm

UFGN wrote:This whole sticking them on trains and taking them to camps thing......

Yeah, History says hi

I don't think we should be going there with that shit, seriously.

Oh gosh seriously get a grip ..
Should we send thousands of taxis instead of a few trains cause you have a bad feeling about trains cause of among others the Nazis ?!
And what's wrong with putting them in camps at first ? It's quiet common in crisis management to built camps for affected people so you can better organise medical and psychological help aso.

I must have missed that there is still a war in the Balkans and didn't notice there was one in Romania and Bulgaria lately ..

Alexis17 wrote:It's only a matter of time before one of them that have been let in causes some sort of shit.

We never learn.

Well everybody who don't follow blindly the shitty one-sided news reports about the issue can see for himself that ISIS dudes have already arrived inside the EU as a "refugee" but you won't read that in your daily propaganda shitpaper also ISIS makes money with the refugee boats ..

CukiZeGerman wrote:(I'll attach a pic at the end of my post)

Well your picture shows Ayn al-Arab (from the press also known as Kobane) one of the heaviest hotspots in the last 12months of the Syrian conflict but this picture isn't legit to show the whole situation in Syria. So I attached a video and a link to my post which shows how Syria also look like today. Don't get me wrong I'm not claiming that all areas of Syria look like that but it's still more grey than black and white in Syria after four years of fighting.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-26577626

CukiZeGerman wrote:Turning them down because they are muslim or some similar shitty reason is not acceptable.

Well at first it should be allowed to ask why especially some of the rich neighbors like Saudi Arabi or UAE don't take any refugees at all cause these muslim refugees fit much better in other muslim countries IMO of course you have to consider in some cases if it's a good idea to put shias in some "well-known" sunni countries.. I watched by accident a short report about some homosexual muslims which fled their native country years ago cause they were haunted there. They got asylum in Sweden and the right to stay permanent. They said that they have to leave Sweden now cause the backward thinking people which treated them like shit now join Sweden en masse and they again fear for their live.

I'm also quiet interested to see how long these "Helper Syndromes" you can see spreading like a wildfire atm persist .. well what did these people do before it was "dope" to use the #RefugeesAreWelcome aso. hashtags and take a selfie with a refugee ..

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:22 pm

I wonder how long it will be before "feeding the refugees" turns up on Trip Advisor under "things to do" in Kos

;)
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby 22-0 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:51 pm

theres a video of a guy feeding the refugees here and they basically attacked him and ripped the bag off him..

dont bother thanking the guy or having some manners i guess.. like a bunch of rats. and NO they were not starving or in a bad place.

f**k me theyre even playing on their ipads.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby UFGN » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:38 pm

22-0 wrote:theres a video of a guy feeding the refugees here and they basically attacked him and ripped the bag off him..

dont bother thanking the guy or having some manners i guess.. like a bunch of rats. and NO they were not starving or in a bad place.

That'll be a negative review, then

UFGN

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:45 pm

UFGN wrote:
22-0 wrote:theres a video of a guy feeding the refugees here and they basically attacked him and ripped the bag off him..

If these so called "refugees" act like animals, then its not surprising.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

You're not on the same page as me son. There's a gag going on here and unsurprisingly its gone over your head

UFGN

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:52 pm

UFGN wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

You're not on the same page as me son. There's a gag going on here and unsurprisingly its gone over your head

I know you're going on about puported tripadvisor reviews.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby newboy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:21 pm

SchlandGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:This whole sticking them on trains and taking them to camps thing......

Yeah, History says hi

I don't think we should be going there with that shit, seriously.

Oh gosh seriously get a grip ..
Should we send thousands of taxis instead of a few trains cause you have a bad feeling about trains cause of among others the Nazis ?!
And what's wrong with putting them in camps at first ? It's quiet common in crisis management to built camps for affected people so you can better organise medical and psychological help aso.

I must have missed that there is still a war in the Balkans and didn't notice there was one in Romania and Bulgaria lately ..

Alexis17 wrote:It's only a matter of time before one of them that have been let in causes some sort of shit.

We never learn.

Well everybody who don't follow blindly the shitty one-sided news reports about the issue can see for himself that ISIS dudes have already arrived inside the EU as a "refugee" but you won't read that in your daily propaganda shitpaper also ISIS makes money with the refugee boats ..

CukiZeGerman wrote:(I'll attach a pic at the end of my post)

Well your picture shows Ayn al-Arab (from the press also known as Kobane) one of the heaviest hotspots in the last 12months of the Syrian conflict but this picture isn't legit to show the whole situation in Syria. So I attached a video and a link to my post which shows how Syria also look like today. Don't get me wrong I'm not claiming that all areas of Syria look like that but it's still more grey than black and white in Syria after four years of fighting.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-26577626

CukiZeGerman wrote:Turning them down because they are muslim or some similar shitty reason is not acceptable.

Well at first it should be allowed to ask why especially some of the rich neighbors like Saudi Arabi or UAE don't take any refugees at all cause these muslim refugees fit much better in other muslim countries IMO of course you have to consider in some cases if it's a good idea to put shias in some "well-known" sunni countries.. I watched by accident a short report about some homosexual muslims which fled their native country years ago cause they were haunted there. They got asylum in Sweden and the right to stay permanent. They said that they have to leave Sweden now cause the backward thinking people which treated them like shit now join Sweden en masse and they again fear for their live.

I'm also quiet interested to see how long these "Helper Syndromes" you can see spreading like a wildfire atm persist .. well what did these people do before it was "dope" to use the #RefugeesAreWelcome aso. hashtags and take a selfie with a refugee ..

Lots of prejudices and half-truths packed in a single post mate.
Syria took more Iraqi refugees than the entire European continent during the Iraq war and Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan have welcomed more Syrians than Europe.
Neighbouring countries do take most of the refugees.
You can't reject all refugees cause there might be some "ISIS dudes" among them. that's just beyong stupid and doesn't make you any less radical than the "Isis dudes".
The "Helper syndromes" are a fantastic image Germany and Europe are sending . long may it last. No wonder radicals like yourself are uneasy about it. That exactly is the intended effect.
newboy
Michael Thomas

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate