Migrant crisis

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Migrant crisis

Postby newboy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:24 pm

CukiZeGerman wrote:
jmiles10 wrote:So if I was ***, black, gypsy, gay, disabled etc... In Germany 1942 you think I would prefer to stay and get gassed to death lol.

So how is that different from now ?
If the Syrians stay in Syria, they'll get killed - same as the Jews, blacks, gypsies, gays etc. got in 1942.

So why would you take in the latter but not the Syrians now ?
Double standards much ?

jmiles10 wrote:I am all for taking people in people affected by war. Only concern is extremsisits tagging along and being able to operate in Europe.

Well that is the point you xenophobic shmucks don't get. You cannot label everyone that is from the middle east as a terrorist.
Just like not all black people are gangbangers, just like not all Italian's are mafiosi, just like not all German's are nazis - not all middle eastern people (or muslim if you prefer that comparison) are terrorists.

And denying 500k people the chance to flee for their lives because you suspect (and suspect is the keyword here) one or two of them are terrorist is as pathetic as it gets.

jmiles10 wrote:But it is partly our mess which is funny that people are so against ukip although they state they won't go into wars while labour and conservative did. On principle they shouldn't be aloud to run the country.

And UKIP should ?
Damn son.

Very good post really.
newboy
Michael Thomas

Postby Schlandi » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:06 am

newboy wrote:Lots of prejudices and half-truths packed in a single post mate.
Syria took more Iraqi refugees than the entire European continent during the Iraq war and Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan have welcomed more Syrians than Europe.
Neighbouring countries do take most of the refugees.
You can't reject all refugees cause there might be some "ISIS dudes" among them. that's just beyong stupid and doesn't make you any less radical than the "Isis dudes".
The "Helper syndromes" are a fantastic image Germany and Europe are sending . long may it last. No wonder radicals like yourself are uneasy about it. That exactly is the intended effect.

I send you the half-truth label back cause Syria never was one of the really rich muslim countries and I already mentioned SA and UAE as example well late me add Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar (plus maybe Oman) too but well the spirit of charity seems to be not available in these rich countries for their muslim brothers and sisters so let's ship them all in rubber boats over the Mediterranean Sea to Europe. maybe you allow me to ask this question if we can't reject all refugees why is it acceptable that these neighbors can do that ? I'm just curious about your seemingly endless double standards here.
And well your other argument is kind of weak cause if a war starts in a neighboring country of Germany I'm quiet sure that the numbers of refugees would be much higher here too. It's kind of natural in such cases that the direct neighbors take most of the refugees.

And I don't agree with your opinion about the current "Helper Syndrom" hype it's not really helpful cause when the hype is decreasing (and it will be soon) the regular voluntary workers and paid workers won't be able to maintain the service. Plus more and more refugees will come (for now) cause via social networks some of them already praised the welcome here. Also according to the mass media press reports a lot of these refugees are so called "high potentials" especially the ones from Syria which isn't surprising cause Syria had one of the best education systems in the arabic world by distance but the other not war-torn countries like Albania or Kosovo have even lesser chances now to push their country to a higher level of welfare cause all these young people have left it behind in technical language also known as "brain drain" or "Human capital flight". It's also baffling me that according to the latest statistics from our mass media here 67% of the refugees are males and 70% of these males are under 35y old so they left their families behind in a warzone (?!?!) seriously I don't know what to make of this.

Btw why did you only cherry-picked some stuff from my post f.e. what about the thousands of refugees from none combat zones ?

Radicals like myself .. :doh: .. what's next call me a Nazi cause I question the current development and the reactions of my government .. ?!

It's also quiet interesting to talk to long term migrants from these areas about the issue but well I guess you already read in your favorite newspapers how (alledegely) cheerful are all of them about the arriving of thousands fellow countrymen and women ..

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:02 am

SchlandGooner wrote:I send you the half-truth label back cause Syria never was one of the really rich muslim countries and I already mentioned SA and UAE as example well late me add Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar (plus maybe Oman) too but well the spirit of charity seems to be not available in these rich countries for their muslim brothers and sisters so let's ship them all in rubber boats over the Mediterranean Sea to Europe. maybe you allow me to ask this question if we can't reject all refugees why is it acceptable that these neighbors can do that ? I'm just curious about your seemingly endless double standards here.

You really should of read my post on page 2, then hopefully you'd have posted a more factual / intelligent comment.

The media are making out that every Syrian with a back pack and two legs is heading to Europe and no "muslim" countries are taking them in, that's uneducated BS, there were roughly about 5 million refugees, only around 200,000 came to Europe where do you think the rest went, outer space?
Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Lebanon took most of that 5 million.

You'd think after WWII a German would be less susceptible to believing everything he reads in the press, obviously no lessons learned?

Also the comments of "ISIS will probably sneak in amongst them!" like terrorists aren't just getting in here anyway or have you not watched the news recently.
Why the fk would a terrorist want to travel the hard way with the Syrians who'd probably string them up (unless you've forgot ISIS is why they left) if they knew they were ISIS.
Terrorists are funded, if they can afford an AK and bombs, they can afford a bloody plane ticket.

The stupidity of comments I've been reading is shocking, obviously the results of years of constant media anti-islamic brain washing which started off to create a pro-war public and resulted in terrorism, same as the Irish had it in the 70's / 80's.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Schlandi » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:27 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
SchlandGooner wrote:I send you the half-truth label back cause Syria never was one of the really rich muslim countries and I already mentioned SA and UAE as example well late me add Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar (plus maybe Oman) too but well the spirit of charity seems to be not available in these rich countries for their muslim brothers and sisters so let's ship them all in rubber boats over the Mediterranean Sea to Europe. maybe you allow me to ask this question if we can't reject all refugees why is it acceptable that these neighbors can do that ? I'm just curious about your seemingly endless double standards here.

You really should of read my post on page 2, then hopefully you'd have posted a more factual / intelligent comment.

The media are making out that every Syrian with a back pack and two legs is heading to Europe and no "muslim" countries are taking them in, that's uneducated BS, there were roughly about 5 million refugees, only around 200,000 came to Europe where do you think the rest went, outer space?
Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Lebanon took most of that 5 million.

You'd think after WWII a German would be less susceptible to believing everything he reads in the press, obviously no lessons learned?

Also the comments of "ISIS will probably sneak in amongst them!" like terrorists aren't just getting in here anyway or have you not watched the news recently.
Why the fk would a terrorist want to travel the hard way with the Syrians who'd probably string them up (unless you've forgot ISIS is why they left) if they knew they were ISIS.
Terrorists are funded, if they can afford an AK and bombs, they can afford a bloody plane ticket.

The stupidity of comments I've been reading is shocking, obviously the results of years of constant media anti-islamic brain washing which started off to create a pro-war public and resulted in terrorism, same as the Irish had it in the 70's / 80's.

First of all I'm maybe the biggest mass media critic here but well ..

Maybe my sources aren't just as shit as yours and cause I have a brain and know how to use it .. well as a refugee you don't need any f***ing papers to cross borders .. while getting into a plane back to Europe which might be not "that difficult" but after that out of a european airport is kind of difficult if you are a well-known jihadi tourist ..
I never denied that some neighboring countries took refugees .. but I asked the simple question why nearly the whole Arabian Peninsula (which is mostly f***ing rich and have the ressources plus people who are cultural much closer f.e. language barrier, food (halal) aso. ) didn't take any refugees at all instead these people pay thousands of Euro per head to smugglers and try to cross the mediterrain sea in rubber boats.
And like I already mentioned ISIS makes money with these refugees so refugees who pay smugglers heat up the war in their own country it's easy to understand isn't it ?!

Btw: 200000 ?!?
You better check that number in the first half of 2015 Germany alone took 42.100 refugees from Syria and 10.501 from Iraq.
And these numbers have raised dramatically in the 2nd half of the year plus Germany already took a tens of thousands every year before 2015.
In 2014 the official number of Syrian refugees in Germany was 41.000 and 9.499 from Iraq.

It's also kind of annoying that starry-eyed idealist can't argue about the issue the two only reactions are to play the anti-islamic card or call someone who is not cheerful about the issue simply a racist .. just wow .. so I prefer to drop out of the conversation and let you alone with your almighty knowledge about the topic.

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:46 am

Don't worry about it Schland, I get it all the time from people of that persuasion. It's just a natural defence mechanism for those who don't want to engage in deep and meaningful conversation about these issues.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby JordanTheGunner » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 am

Where's our good friend America when we're doing all this?

Haven't read if they're helping out or not or whatever they're doing but I wouldn't imagine they'd be as keen as we are to take these people into our country.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:18 pm

SchlandGooner wrote:
First of all I'm maybe the biggest mass media critic here but well ..

Maybe my sources aren't just as shit as yours and cause I have a brain and know how to use it .. well as a refugee you don't need any f***ing papers to cross borders .. while getting into a plane back to Europe which might be not "that difficult" but after that out of a european airport is kind of difficult if you are a well-known jihadi tourist ..
I never denied that some neighboring countries took refugees .. but I asked the simple question why nearly the whole Arabian Peninsula (which is mostly f***ing rich and have the ressources plus people who are cultural much closer f.e. language barrier, food (halal) aso. ) didn't take any refugees at all instead these people pay thousands of Euro per head to smugglers and try to cross the mediterrain sea in rubber boats.
And like I already mentioned ISIS makes money with these refugees so refugees who pay smugglers heat up the war in their own country it's easy to understand isn't it ?!

Btw: 200000 ?!?
You better check that number in the first half of 2015 Germany alone took 42.100 refugees from Syria and 10.501 from Iraq.
And these numbers have raised dramatically in the 2nd half of the year plus Germany already took a tens of thousands every year before 2015.
In 2014 the official number of Syrian refugees in Germany was 41.000 and 9.499 from Iraq.

It's also kind of annoying that starry-eyed idealist can't argue about the issue the two only reactions are to play the anti-islamic card or call someone who is not cheerful about the issue simply a racist .. just wow .. so I prefer to drop out of the conversation and let you alone with your almighty knowledge about the topic.

Nothing you've said has actually refuted anything I put to you, you've just reworded it to suit your moaning.

Fact is millions stayed in the middle east and only thousands entered Europe!

The only reason your focusing on Saudi Arabia is to back up what amounts to a sh*t argument, who cares about Saudi when Jordan, Egypt, Turkey and Lebanon have taken them in? no your focusing on Saudi to try to back your argument when as I told you "If you read my previous post it answers your question" I'll make it easier for you ...........
Refugees don't want to go to Saudi because Saudi is not signed up to the International Human Rights act that Europe is so they won't be afforded refugee status i.e give them certain rights........... Saudi has a reason for this, as I mentioned previously.

I didn't call you a racist schland so don't play the victim, I said your believing media BS over the facts because you don't like the truth.
Are there refugees coming to Europe, yes, is it all of them, no its not even a 1/4, where is 3/4 of them gone .......... Muslim countries.
Those are the facts, but all people like you want to believe is "My God the muzzies are coming and their bringing ISIS!" even though they're their mortal enemies. :doh:

Royal Gooner wrote:Don't worry about it Schland, I get it all the time from people of that persuasion. It's just a natural defence mechanism for those who don't want to engage in deep and meaningful conversation about these issues.

That's BS RG, I never called him a racist and I'd have the conversation with anyone, people just don't like being exposed as being wrong especially if it doesn't suit their agenda and I have no pity for that.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby CukiZeGerman » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 pm

http://news360.com/article/311820821#

Articles like this one make my blood boil.
This is exactly the type of propaganda most people buy without checking.

Most people would buy this crap.
Tho, the truth is - the picture is 3 years old!

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/kleinfel ... vicenewsfb

Whole freaking article on the bullshit propaganda.
Hold the doooooor
CukiZeGerman
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:18 pm

CukiZeGerman wrote:http://news360.com/article/311820821#

Articles like this one make my blood boil.
This is exactly the type of propaganda most people buy without checking.

Most people would buy this crap.
Tho, the truth is - the picture is 3 years old!

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/kleinfel ... vicenewsfb

Whole freaking article on the bullshit propaganda.

Forget about it, trust me its not worth your time.

Racists will just keep doing things like that and lying while extremists will keep pissing people off by holding stupid rallies shouting "death to infidels" etc fueling the flames, hate and ignorance which is what they want, both respective parties wouldn't exist without confrontation hence why they want it.

Agitation was Hitlers favourite tool of propaganda, you know why? because he figured out an angry emotion is and always will be the quicker human reaction over logic and reason.
It takes time to figure out if what your seeing / being told is true, it takes a second to get pissed off about it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Est83 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:07 pm

Diamond Gooner for president!!! :arsesmile:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Previous

Return to The Big Debate