American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:12 am

EliteKiller wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Spot on.
It is just a comedy show.
In a way I have to admire the left - they spent 4 years acting like complete morons and then actually have big enough balls to complain about the same treatment given to them - with a straight face.

You have to laugh at the media sucking Biden cock ...

In the UK - The Guardian "Johnson is betting everything on the vaccine – we'd better hope it works" setting a target of 15m by the end of February, so that's 25% of the population in six weeks - that's not good enough says the editorial.

In the US - The Guardian "Biden plans 'wartime-effort' against Covid" - Biden has targeted 100m shots in 100 days, so that's 42m in six weeks or just 8% of the population - this 'superhuman' effort will soon have the US back on track says the editorial.

Hang on in the UK 25% is not good enough yet in the US 8% is 'superhuman' effort ..... no bias there then?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's SuperJoe!
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Spot on.
It is just a comedy show.
In a way I have to admire the left - they spent 4 years acting like complete morons and then actually have big enough balls to complain about the same treatment given to them - with a straight face.

You have to laugh at the media sucking Biden cock ...

In the UK - The Guardian "Johnson is betting everything on the vaccine – we'd better hope it works" setting a target of 15m by the end of February - that would be 25% of the population in six weeks - that's not good enough says the editorial.

In the US - The Guardian "Biden plans 'wartime-effort' against Covid" - Biden has targeted 100m shots in 100 days, so that's 42m in six weeks or just 8% of the population - this 'superhuman' effort will soon have the US back on track says the editorial.

Hang on in the UK 25% is 'not good enough' yet in the US 8% is a 'superhuman effort' ..... no bias there then?

:rofll:

These media people actually think normal people buy their BS.

No one seems to like Biden outside of the media - not even the left. He's a dyed in the wool political crony.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby UFGN » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:58 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Jedi wrote:*sees republican doing a bad thing*
DiamondGooner wrote:look at what the Dems have done

This is beyond a parody now. You have to be trolling. I refuse to believe you're serious.

Also that woman believes in the Qanon conspiracy theory

Are you teling me the Republicans aren't copying 2020?

Protests, riots and impeachment ............ wonder where they learned that from?

Oh shut up man. Youre so full of shit its a wonder you dont explode
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:07 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

This is beyond a parody now. You have to be trolling. I refuse to believe you're serious.

Protests, riots and impeachment ............ wonder where they learned that from?

Great retort.

Really dispproved my point, such powerful arguments.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:20 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Great retort.

You make the same "point" in every post

Why would I do anything other than laugh at you at this point?

The point is, you dont have a point.

Its like having to humour a village idiot down the pub who doesnt realise he's the village idiot, and wants to talk about his pet hamster every day even though it died two years ago.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:18 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Great retort.

Its like having to humour a village idiot down the pub who doesnt realise he's the village idiot, and wants to talk about his pet hamster every day even though it died two years ago.

When did we ever see this behaviour with this much frequency ............ well, ever?

We haven't, your wrong ........... and IDGAF if you like it or not, the Left started this type of insurrection.

When have we ever seen the scenes of 2020 before?

Answer that or shut the fk up, because your sniping is getting boring, contribute to the conversation or don't bother.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:11 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Great retort.

When did we ever see this behaviour with this much frequency ............ well, ever?

We haven't, your wrong ........... and IDGAF if you like it or not, the Left started this type of insurrection.

When have we ever seen the scenes of 2020 before?

Answer that or shut the fk up, because your sniping is getting boring, contribute to the conversation or don't bother.

Yes dear, thats nice.

Run in his wheel did he? Wow he must have been a clever hamster

Gotta go and talk to the other people now, you eat your crisps and listen to the nice music

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:06 am

Translation: "I have no argument or comeback to those facts, but you know me, I'll just talk crap as a reply to act like I do anyway, then I'll go off and go into denial that yet again I lost a debate, take a few days off then come back and try again".
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:38 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Translation: "I have no argument or comeback to those facts, but you know me, I'll just talk crap as a reply to act like I do anyway, then I'll go off and go into denial that yet again I lost a debate, take a few days off then come back and try again".

No sweetie this is what it looks like when youve reached the end of the line bashing out your nonsense, and I for one will not waste any more time pandering to your single-issue simpleton agenda. Either you seriously cant see that Ive answered you a thousand times over over the last X years, or you expect myself and others to carry on having the same tedious "debate" with you every day.

Either way, I'm afraid you are every shade of dull. A pub bore. The only benefit of lockdown is that nobody has to deal with those and I'm damned if I'm going to bother with one online anymore.

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:06 am

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Translation: "I have no argument or comeback to those facts, but you know me, I'll just talk crap as a reply to act like I do anyway, then I'll go off and go into denial that yet again I lost a debate, take a few days off then come back and try again".

No sweetie this is what it looks like when youve reached the end of the line bashing out your nonsense, and I for one will not waste any more time pandering to your single-issue simpleton agenda. Either you seriously cant see that Ive answered you a thousand times over over the last X years, or you expect myself and others to carry on having the same tedious "debate" with you every day.

Either way, I'm afraid you are every shade of dull. A pub bore. The only benefit of lockdown is that nobody has to deal with those and I'm damned if I'm going to bother with one online anymore.

You have answered me a thousand times ......... "But what about .......?" so you're right I don't need to hear that again.

I just smh because I'm not even Right wing or a Trump supporter, so if you can't deal with me I can't imagine what your going to do with people who actually vote / support what you don't agree with so you may as well give up.

Your intolerance leaves you on the sidelines of discussion so you may as well take up your position.

E.g there is nothing LMAO or VaVa has ever said that's made me feel "i can't talk to them anymore", not even close to be fair, in fact I respect their beliefs, I only ever check them when I feel hypocrisy is going on.

But you do you.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:48 pm

45 Senators voted to dismiss the Trump Impeachment...including McConnell.

That makes the entire impeachment trial a Democrat made for TV political sh*t show - which is what it always was. It never had any merit. They are going to fail again unless they move 12 senators from wanting to completely dismiss the sham impeachment to voting to impeach.

It was already the most laughable sham in the history of American politics after the Cheif Justice of the Supreme Court refused to even preside over it, so the Democrats placed one of their own Senators, Patrick Leahy in charge :lol:

If they had any sense, the Democrats would just drop it now, but we know they won't give up a chance to grandstand their idiotic smears and insults.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:57 pm

American politics now back to normal it seems...

President Joe Biden will announce a ban on new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters on Wednesday, according to several reports.

Biden’s decision bars any new fracking on federal lands despite his campaign promise not to ban the practice.

“I am not banning fracking. Let me say that again: I am not banning fracking,” Biden said in August 2020 during the presidential campaign. “No matter how many times Donald Trump lies about me.”

Say one thing, then do the complete opposite after the election.

For all Trump's flaws, at least he actually tried to do what he said he would.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:15 pm

jayramfootball wrote:American politics now back to normal it seems...

President Joe Biden will announce a ban on new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters on Wednesday, according to several reports.

Biden’s decision bars any new fracking on federal lands despite his campaign promise not to ban the practice.

“I am not banning fracking. Let me say that again: I am not banning fracking,” Biden said in August 2020 during the presidential campaign. “No matter how many times Donald Trump lies about me.”

Good thing he didn't do that and instead did the exact same thing he said he was going to do all along.

A moratorium on new leases for new (non existing) fracking =/= ban on fracking

None of the existing fracking rigs (or the jobs associated with them) will be touched

Stop obfuscating and spinning like a Fox News pundit. There's not even a point. Nobody reads this thread or cares anyway.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:00 pm

https://twitter.com/MediaKane/status/13 ... 0905920514

More evidence Biden has something going on.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:02 pm

jayramfootball wrote:American politics now back to normal it seems...

I am actually looking forward to this.

4 years of the Dems reaping what they sewed with all the insurrection support and demeaning the President at every turn, I mean I get it to a point, he trolled the fk out of them rather unprofessionally and they wanted revenge ........... however, they opened a can of worms and now its their turn.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate