American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world.
Please remember everyone has their own opinion

Re: American Politics

Postby LMAO » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:29 am

jayramfootball wrote:Oddly enough, Sullivan is exactly the kind of person that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden donated legal funds to keep them out of prison, whilst earlier this year Kamala also encouraged the rioters to keep going. Yes, not just encouragement but actual financial assistance.


These are right-wing lies.

1. There is no evidence Biden or his campaign donated to or promoted the Minnesota Freedom Fund. Members of his campaign staff donated individually.

2. Harris linked the MFF on Twitter to raise donations for the nonprofit to bail out protesters while they awaited trial. That's it. There's no evidence she "encouraged the rioters to keep going". Heck, there's no evidence she showed favor to the rioters at all (see 3).

3. Harris didn't voice support for riots or rioters:

In fact, riots and rioters were never brought up.
User avatar
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:10 am

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Oddly enough, Sullivan is exactly the kind of person that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden donated legal funds to keep them out of prison, whilst earlier this year Kamala also encouraged the rioters to keep going. Yes, not just encouragement but actual financial assistance.


These are right-wing lies.

1. There is no evidence Biden or his campaign donated to or promoted the Minnesota Freedom Fund. Members of his campaign staff donated individually.

2. Harris linked the MFF on Twitter to raise donations for the nonprofit to bail out protesters while they awaited trial. That's it. There's no evidence she "encouraged the rioters to keep going". Heck, there's no evidence she showed favor to the rioters at all (see 3).

3. Harris didn't voice support for riots or rioters:

In fact, riots and rioters were never brought up.


This is what K Harris said speaking about BLM protests -

“This is a movement, I’m telling you,” Harris said in the interview. “They’re not going to stop. And everyone beware, because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And that should be — everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not.”

Is that also supporting a call to arms as anything Trump has said? ... it all depends on your interpretation ... did she intend that rioting and looting followed? did Trump intend that the capital was invaded? in the end only they know ... and of course both have since said they did not ...
EliteKiller
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:32 pm

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Oddly enough, Sullivan is exactly the kind of person that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden donated legal funds to keep them out of prison, whilst earlier this year Kamala also encouraged the rioters to keep going. Yes, not just encouragement but actual financial assistance.


These are right-wing lies.

1. There is no evidence Biden or his campaign donated to or promoted the Minnesota Freedom Fund. Members of his campaign staff donated individually.

2. Harris linked the MFF on Twitter to raise donations for the nonprofit to bail out protesters while they awaited trial. That's it. There's no evidence she "encouraged the rioters to keep going". Heck, there's no evidence she showed favor to the rioters at all (see 3).

3. Harris didn't voice support for riots or rioters:

In fact, riots and rioters were never brought up.


Funny.
Just using the same standard, pal.

Harris both encouraged the protests and personally campaigned for donations to bail out criminals who were arrested for rioting. Her campaign also donated directly.
Can we say she was directly responsible for all the damage and deaths from the riots and should be held personally accountable? Well, yes we can, IF we are using the same standard being applied to Trump.

I find it more than funny that you say she never brought up rioters in her message. Did Trump ask for protesters to riot and / or break into the Congressional building? No, he didn't, but it did not stop you and others parsing his words and accusing him of being directly responsible.

There's that double standard thing again.
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8612
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:00 am

Joe Exotic didn't get a pardon.
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby themessiah » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:29 pm

Could this day get any worse? That was rhetorical, God. Don’t get any ideas.

UNFORTUNATELY THE DOWNFALL OF AMERICA STARTS TODAY AT NOON. THAT'S WHEN THE END OF PRESIDENT TRUMP'S GREAT TERM ENDS and SJoe Biden and Harris's begin. GOOD BYE TO A GREAT NATION and Socialist Marxism begins. Take care PRESIDENT TRUMP.
Image
User avatar
themessiah
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: London

Re: American Politics

Postby Jedi » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Biden... a Marxist... What kind of drugs are you on?!?

Also Biden has just been sworn in... I'm starting to think Trump might not get a 2nd term guys
User avatar
Jedi
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6580
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:03 pm

I give him 2 years before the dementia kicks in and he has to step down and give Kamala a shot at 10 years.

That slurring he's doing isn't healthy....
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9367
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby themessiah » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:37 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:I give him 2 years before the dementia kicks in and he has to step down and give Kamala a shot at 10 years.

That slurring he's doing isn't healthy....


looks older than my grandad (my grandads dead). I don’t reckon he’s got 4 years in him

ohhhh Kamala will be president to forgot! Till

Also Did you just see lady Gaga singing the national anthem for Joe DEAR GOD THAT WAS AWFUL

now it’s Jennifer Lopez turn; she’s not much of a singer live either! Be Quick; it will be Joe’s bedtime soon lol
Image
User avatar
themessiah
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: London

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:50 pm

Was that a Presidential Inauguration or Top of the Pops?
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby VCC » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:02 pm

Mods could we merge the American politics thread and the Ozil thread they seem very similar lol

Congrats to Mr Biden let's hope he can stabilize the USA and hopefully move it forward to having the equality it should as the flag ship of Democracy
User avatar
VCC
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9651
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:52 pm

themessiah wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:I give him 2 years before the dementia kicks in and he has to step down and give Kamala a shot at 10 years.

That slurring he's doing isn't healthy....


looks older than my grandad (my grandads dead). I don’t reckon he’s got 4 years in him

ohhhh Kamala will be president to forgot! Till

Also Did you just see lady Gaga singing the national anthem for Joe DEAR GOD THAT WAS AWFUL

now it’s Jennifer Lopez turn; she’s not much of a singer live either! Be Quick; it will be Joe’s bedtime soon lol


He'll be sitting by the fire sucking on a Werthers original with a tartan blanket over his legs.
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Trump must be raging but he can't tweet to vent his frustration which will only increase his rage levels lmao.

You love to see it (or not see it in this instance).
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 21864
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: American Politics

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Trump must be raging but he can't tweet to vent his frustration which will only increase his rage levels lmao.

You love to see it (or not see it in this instance).


Nah, he just went to dinner with Enos instead.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9367
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:45 pm

Trump's topping up his tan in Florida.
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:49 pm

Phil71 wrote:Trump's topping up his tan in Florida.


His make up already has him looking like an oompa loompa he should chill with that shit.
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 21864
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest