American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby swipe right » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:23 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:I see this thread is still a right wing circle-jerk

Supplemented of course by arch reactionary DG banging on about "the left" yet a-fucking-gain, while Trump is literally tweeting white supremacist bullshit and no-one has anything to say about it.

Carry on

White supremacists didn't take over 6 city blocks in Seattle ............ so their not really news worthy are they?

Also who the fk listens to what Trump tweets?

UFGN back with the "But what about them" bionics, no one cares, try putting forward an actual argument, or an opinion to discuss.

It’s they’re not their. Ffs, do I have to correct your grammar in every post? Who taught you English?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:16 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

Supplemented of course by arch reactionary DG banging on about "the left" yet a-fucking-gain, while Trump is literally tweeting white supremacist bullshit and no-one has anything to say about it.

Carry on

White supremacists didn't take over 6 city blocks in Seattle ............ so their not really news worthy are they?

UFGN back with the "But what about them" bionics, no one cares, try putting forward an actual argument, or an opinion to discuss.

No they run various far right militias and the KKK...…. and openly support Trump...…. who's election you blamed on...… that's right, The Left.

By the way a lotta people listen to what Trump tweets. Stop playing your usual game of blaming the world and his dog on the Left, its fking tiresome and its your only thing.

A bunch of idiots are jumping on a bandwagon and wrecking for the hell of it. Serious, but frankly its Murica so its just their version of London 2011 but with guns.

Meanwhile the most powerful man in the country is openly supporting the far right. My opinion is you need to fix up.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:30 am

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Carry on

No they run various far right militias and the KKK...…. and openly support Trump...…. who's election you blamed on...… that's right, The Left.

By the way a lotta people listen to what Trump tweets. Stop playing your usual game of blaming the world and his dog on the Left, its fking tiresome and its your only thing.

A bunch of idiots are jumping on a bandwagon and wrecking for the hell of it. Serious, but frankly its Murica so its just their version of London 2011 but with guns.

Meanwhile the most powerful man in the country is openly supporting the far right. My opinion is you need to fix up.

I don't take Trump seriously, also the people of America voted him in, what's there to do? he's in office.

As for Far Right and KKK .......... what have they done lately?

Firstly, the Far Right don't have the media pumping their agenda everywhere and any that do aren't taken seriously, the Far Rights credit got played out in the 1980's ffs .......... nobody likes them, they aren't even on the map, the only time they come out of the shadows and into sunlight is when the Far Left come to town.

In the end of the day some old bearded Far Right yokel is not changing the social landscape of the Western world, the Far Left are and that's what bothers me, the love in between the media, big business, Universities and Far Left groups has gone way past south and it needs to stop.

I don't like extremists from either wing, your consistent sticking up for the looney tunes on the Far Left is ridiculous.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:40 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Carry on

I don't take Trump seriously, also the people of America voted him in, what's there to do? he's in office.

As for Far Right and KKK .......... what have they done lately?

Firstly, the Far Right don't have the media pumping their agenda everywhere and any that do aren't taken seriously, the Far Rights credit got played out in the 1980's ffs .......... nobody likes them, they aren't even on the map, the only time they come out of the shadows and into sunlight is when the Far Left come to town.

In the end of the day some old bearded Far Right yokel is not changing the social landscape of the Western world, the Far Left are and that's what bothers me, the love in between the media, big business, Universities and Far Left groups has gone way past south and it needs to stop.

I don't like extremists from either wing, your consistent sticking up for the looney tunes on the Far Left is ridiculous.

Go and find an example of me sticking up for the far left.

You wont find one

You simply cant handle being called out on your non stop and one sided diatribe against the Left.

Meanwhile, The KKK are still an active organisation and Far Right militias were interviewed just a few days ago, openly brandishing automatic weapons, and threatening to take down the government if they think Biden has won unfairly.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:01 am

My advice to BLM would be to ask for specific changes. Broad brush doesn't work.

for example:

All deaths in police or prison custody, and deaths following interaction with the police to be automatically considered a federal matter, and investigated by the FBI.

and

Job applications to be anonymised to reduce discrimination, with the job seekers identity only unveiled at interview.

These are achievable goals, with legislation of course

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:34 am

UFGN wrote:Go and find an example of me sticking up for the far left.

You wont find one

You simply cant handle being called out on your non stop and one sided diatribe against the Left.

Meanwhile, The KKK are still an active organisation and Far Right militias were interviewed just a few days ago, openly brandishing automatic weapons, and threatening to take down the government if they think Biden has won unfairly.

No, you don't get to just invent the narrative to your ends.

I don't bang on about the Left I attack the Far Left, the only time I give a barrel to the Left is when their propping up the Far Left.

KKK aren't doing sh*t and are not "active" as in actually doing anything apart from going round to Bernies back yard to chew tobacco and burn a mini cross.

Also threatening to "Take down the Gov't" .............. :rofll:

You wonder why I don't take that seriously? on the other foot BLM are trashing cities up and down the US and even here in England and they with Antifia occupied central down town Seattle for 2 weeks.

If a Far Right group occupied 6 blocks in a City, they'd nuke it, you know it and I know it, so don't play the fkin victim, I ignore the Far Right because their not doing sh*t or actually making moves, if they did I'd happily say something.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:24 am

I'm glad Trump is starting to come around. Even he's now seeing the writing on the wall that Biden will be president come January.

None of his attacks on Biden have stuck. It's gotten to the point where some GOP people are wondering if Trump will drop out.

If Biden still has huge leads going into September, I think it'll be too little too late for Trump because most people make up their minds during the summer months iirc
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:20 am

Yes Trump does not have the ammunition this time around. His base throw around suggestions and memes that he is going senile but it is all pretty weak. He has said some dumb crap like all politicians and they even the left bemoan the fact that they have to vote for Biden but there just isn't the hatred for Biden there was for Clinton and there is no dynasty fatigue either.

All the polls said Clinton before the last election so I can see why many trump supporters dismiss them but I am not so sure that this gap is going to swing fully around again.

If I was American I don't think I would even vote in this election. I saw Hasan Minhaj's piece on how negative the two party system is for democracy and I agree with him.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby StLGooner » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:44 am

Reverend Gooner wrote:Yes Trump does not have the ammunition this time around. His base throw around suggestions and memes that he is going senile but it is all pretty weak. He has said some dumb crap like all politicians and they even the left bemoan the fact that they have to vote for Biden but there just isn't the hatred for Biden there was for Clinton and there is no dynasty fatigue either.

All the polls said Clinton before the last election so I can see why many trump supporters dismiss them but I am not so sure that this gap is going to swing fully around again.

If I was American I don't think I would even vote in this election. I saw Hasan Minhaj's piece on how negative the two party system is for democracy and I agree with him.

Bingo! It's an absolute joke of a system. I mean look at our two candidates. That is the best we can come up with in a nation of over 300 million? :dizzy: Something is obviously not right.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:44 pm

StLGooner wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:Yes Trump does not have the ammunition this time around. His base throw around suggestions and memes that he is going senile but it is all pretty weak. He has said some dumb crap like all politicians and they even the left bemoan the fact that they have to vote for Biden but there just isn't the hatred for Biden there was for Clinton and there is no dynasty fatigue either.

Bingo! It's an absolute joke of a system. I mean look at our two candidates. That is the best we can come up with in a nation of over 300 million? :dizzy: Something is obviously not right.

The problem is chicken and egg. You have two parties with all the political power, and only those two parties have the power to change that fact, which they clearly wont.

The only alternative is for a group of popular, respected figures with broad appeal to have the backing, the money, the personal courage and the patience to build support over time, and chip away at the supporter base of the big two, marginalising them on the right and the left.

In addition though, what would that party's new message even be? Does the US really need another centrist party..... the Dems are pretty much in that slot already. What you really need in America would require both broad support and constitutional change, and I cant see that materialising in my lifetime.

So to summarise, youre f***ked.

UFGN

Postby Jedi » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:48 pm

It's interesting to me that the same guy who used to unironically link articles about anti-manspreading chairs now deflects by saying he doesn't take Trump seriously.

Personally, if i was making a list of people you should take seriously, the president of the US and the commander-in-chief of the biggest army in the world would be pretty high up the list. Especially after he tweets a video of his fans screaming "white power" while the country is going through racially charged riots.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:03 pm

Jedi wrote:It's interesting to me that the same guy who used to unironically link articles about anti-manspreading chairs now deflects by saying he doesn't take Trump seriously.

Personally, if i was making a list of people you should take seriously, the president of the US and the commander-in-chief of the biggest army in the world would be pretty high up the list. Especially after he tweets a video of his fans screaming "white power" while the country is going through racially charged riots.

This is exactly why I rip him. Flies off the handle about any and every petty issue he sees as the Left overstepping the mark or going overly PC..... and then minimises the f***ing KKK, armed militias, and the president of the united states openly supporting white supremacists.

UFGN

Postby swipe right » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:07 pm

UFGN wrote:
Jedi wrote:It's interesting to me that the same guy who used to unironically link articles about anti-manspreading chairs now deflects by saying he doesn't take Trump seriously.

This is exactly why I rip him. Flies off the handle about any and every petty issue he sees as the Left overstepping the mark or going overly PC..... and then minimises the f***ing KKK, armed militias, and the president of the united states openly supporting white supremacists.

He’s a moron. An idiot who tries to pass himself of as a deep thinker. You’ve been on this forum long enough to know that.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:13 pm

He does not vet his own re tweets obviously. It seems he had no idea that was on it so he took it down. But to your point, yes it is his results that matter.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:19 pm

LMAO wrote:I'm glad Trump is starting to come around. Even he's now seeing the writing on the wall that Biden will be president come January.

None of his attacks on Biden have stuck. It's gotten to the point where some GOP people are wondering if Trump will drop out.

If Biden still has huge leads going into September, I think it'll be too little too late for Trump because most people make up their minds during the summer months iirc

Utter bullshit. MSM rehashing and wishful "thinking". As is not thinking.

BIden has not taken a question in 90 some days much less been coherent when scripted. If you want a President who will sleep walk his way into power and then be a puppet for the corrupt status quo...that says a whole lot about a Bernie "supporter". Sad really.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate