American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:20 am

EliteKiller wrote:Biden may be past his sell by date but don't be fooled by the Dems - while they "allow" the border crisis to dominate the news in the background they are pushing all sorts of structural changes to voting rights, congressional voting, spending rules, court packing and god knows what else. They know that come the mid-terms they might lose control of the House/Senate so it's a mad dash to force through as much of their agenda as they can with no debate, no oversight and no 60% majority .... you Americans should all be very afraid.

Yes, once the Democrats got away with rigging the election, which I think they did, they were always going to try and seal the deal to ensure no more real elections in the US. A one party state is what they want.

You might be right, the absolute mess they have created on the border could be a distraction.

If the 60 vote rule in the Senate is killed, expect the Dems to completely change the Supreme Court next, packing it with radicals.

However, I have no sympathy for Americans. They sat by and let a radical left movement build and seize power, so they should blame themselves that they lost their country.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:25 am

Biden derangement syndrome in full swing in this thread
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:37 am

Jedi wrote:Biden derangement syndrome in full swing in this thread

Nothing to say about the kids in cages and the mayhem Biden and the democrats have caused?
Let me guess, it's a wonderful humanitarian effort .
:rolleyes:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:58 am

Trump = locking them in cages

Biden = protecting them
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:41 pm

:lol:

But even with his flex not being what he thinks it is, the situation at the border is a humanitarian crisis. Congress and Biden need to act to improve conditions at our southern border and fix our immigration system. I want to witness one billion Americans.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:42 pm

LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:43 pm

LMAO wrote:

But even with his flex not being what he thinks it is, the situation at the border is a humanitarian crisis. Congress and Biden need to act to improve conditions at our southern border and fix our immigration system. I want to witness one billion Americans.

So, nothing to say about kids being locked in cages then?
Nah, much easier to deflect by quoting another muppet Cornyn.

I guess kids in cages never really mattered to you, then... why am I not surprised.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:46 pm

LMAO wrote:

I love these responses.
Leftists totally ignoring the same thing they went hysterical about when Trump was President.

I was looking to see whether there would be any leftist who would come on and say - yeah, this is bad.. it was bad then and it's bad now... but nope.
It's exactly how I expected the response to go.

The kids no longer matter... the pearl-clutching has stopped.

:biggrin:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby LMAO » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:52 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:

I guess kids in cages never really mattered to you, then... why am I not surprised.

Might help if you had an ounce of reading comprehension.

I've done you a favor and bolded the part you missed since you're slow on the uptake.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:55 pm

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Might help if you had an ounce of reading comprehension.

I've done you a favor and bolded the part you missed since you're slow on the uptake.

Lol.. last administration... kids in cages.. the horror... the drama...REEEEEEEE! when Trump was doing it.. has become... hmm, yeah, 'improve conditions and fix the immigration system.'

:rofll: :rofll:

Not a word against Biden, not a single condemnation of what they are doing.
The difference in the reaction is stunning, especially as what Biden's admin is doing is WORSE.

Nice.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:00 pm

LMAO wrote:I want to witness one billion Americans.

Why?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby LMAO » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:46 pm

jayramfootball wrote:Lol.. last administration... kids in cages.. the horror... the drama...REEEEEEEE! when Trump was doing it.. has become... hmm, yeah, 'improve conditions and fix the immigration system.'

The difference in the reaction is stunning, especially as what Biden's admin is doing is WORSE.

Nice.

Die mad about it :dontknow:

Though, it's pretty funny listening to your hypocrisy when you didn't condemn Trump. Where are your posts condemning the concentration camps during the last four years? Oh, that's right :tumbleweed:

Also, while you were busy with your projection, you never noticed that I made exactly one post about the situation during the Trump years, while you're here clutching your pearls almost every post because it's a perfect opportunity for you to play the crybaby hack.

There are concentration camps at the border. Democrats are in charge now. It falls on them to fix the situation, or they'll be massive hypocrites after the last four years. If you want to find fault in that assessment, then that's your problem.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:57 pm

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Lol.. last administration... kids in cages.. the horror... the drama...REEEEEEEE! when Trump was doing it.. has become... hmm, yeah, 'improve conditions and fix the immigration system.'

Nice.

Though, it's pretty funny listening to your hypocrisy when you didn't condemn Trump. Where are your posts condemning the concentration camps during the last four years? Oh, that's right :tumbleweed:

Also, while you were busy with your projection, you never noticed that I made exactly one post about the situation during the Trump years, while you're here clutching your pearls almost every post because it's a perfect opportunity for you to play the crybaby hack.

There are concentration camps at the border. Democrats are in charge now. It falls on them to fix the situation, or they'll be massive hypocrites after the last four years. If you want to find fault in that assessment, then that's your problem.

You're mistaken.
I actually understand why the kids have to be separated or if they come alone, why they need to be taken in.
'Kids in cages' was not a massive REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! moment under Trump and it's not under Biden.
The issue is Biden's policy encouraging illegal immigration.
Democrats and the Biden administration have made a huge mess of it.

I am just laughing at the sheer hypocrisy of leftists trying to underplay the very thing they made a huge issue out of.. even now you are talking about 'concentration camps' ... You're a joke.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby LMAO » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:59 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:I want to witness one billion Americans.

Why?

infrastructure and wealth go brrr

We could finally have high-speed rail in multiple regions.
Cities like Detroit and Cleveland could be completely revitalized. They're improving now but I'd love to see what each city with like 8-10 million people each could do.
More people means more opportunity for innovation.
We have the space and food supply to support a billion people.
Continued urban development.
Ease labor shortages in certain sectors.
etc. etc. etc.

There are people in Canada who want to increase Canada's population to 100 million by the end of the century for similar reasons.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:09 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Nice.

You're mistaken.
I actually understand why the kids have to be separated or if they come alone, why they need to be taken in.
'Kids in cages' was not a massive REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! moment under Trump and it's not under Biden.
The issue is Biden's policy encouraging illegal immigration.
Democrats and the Biden administration have made a huge mess of it.

I am just laughing at the sheer hypocrisy of leftists trying to underplay the very thing they made a huge issue out of.. even now you are talking about 'concentration camps' ... You're a joke.

Move those goalposts all you want.

By definition, the holding facilities are concentration camps as they were under Trump and Obama.

"'Kids in cages' was not a massive REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! moment under Trump and it's not under Biden." And no one on here has said it was, but you wouldn't be a dumbass posting under the veneer of some enlightened individual without your strawman crutch.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate