American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:34 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Dubs4Sam wrote:Trumps team have decided not to try to win over the undecided and instead are hoping to bring out more of the White Thrash racist vote as they believe their is still untapped potential that didn't vote first time round and believe they will come out this time.

Is Biden going for the black trash?

No, Biden has a coherent policy platform and isn't throwing out racist dog whistles every step of the way.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:39 pm

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Dubs4Sam wrote:Trumps team have decided not to try to win over the undecided and instead are hoping to bring out more of the White Thrash racist vote as they believe their is still untapped potential that didn't vote first time round and believe they will come out this time.

No, Biden has a coherent policy platform and isn't throwing out racist dog whistles every step of the way.

He did tell Charlemagne tha god that if your black and don't vote for him, then your not really black.

I'd say that qualifies?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:51 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

He did tell Charlemagne tha god that if your black and don't vote for him, then your not really black.

I'd say that qualifies?

...no
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:58 pm

LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:When the Democrats are finally humbled and stop p*ssing around playing what's amounted to the most pathetic political games I've ever seen in my days and actually straighten themselves out and put forward a proper candidate I may be back on board, but for now, nope.

The Democratic Party regrets missing out on your vote.

Its middle America you should be worried about not me.

Middle America is voting for Biden and adding to his Senate majority tho

I bet you said that in 2016 ...............

Biden might win, but I just see the same arrogance of the impending result there was last time round, as I said, if the silent majority sink your boat again your going to have a big fat egg on your face.

........... I'm trying to help you. :lol:

Biden wasn't running in 2016 ;)

But tbf, I bought into the media hype in 2016. This year, I've grown and learned from my mistakes, and have been more impartial by focusing on Republican actions, early voting, and state polling. And even if the polls are as off as they were in 2016, Biden still wins.

There is no silent majority (and Trump never had a majority). If you were here in America, then you'd see that. Trump supporters are anything but shy or silent :lol: If anything, I'd bet Biden has the silent majority who fear coming out publicly due to potential vandalism and harassment by zealous Trumpanzees (no, the irony of Trump supporters being harassed in the past is not lost on me).

Sure, there might be parallel universes out there where Trump is winning, but in this one, the tide is completely against him. Trump winning again would be way more of a shock than 2016. Let me put it this way, Biden is about as likely to win Mississippi as Trump is to win reelection. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling everyone will look back after the election and be like, "Yup, it was obviously always going to be Biden."

There certainly is a "silent majority" in terms of the polls. Conservatives for the most part do not respond to polls and ,many Trump voters do stay silent. There is perhaps a 5-8% swing for Trump and Senate Candidates when the question who is your neighbour voting for.

Dude you are very politically sheltered as you keep letting on. You don't recall due to your age the pre Obama much less the the pre Clinton in politics when the two candidates actually presented platforms and the press was somewhat fair.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:59 pm

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Firstly list the Trump "dog whistles" and then try describe his platform...because Biden would like know what that is.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:04 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Firstly list the Trump "dog whistles" and then try describe his platform...because Biden would like know what that is.

Not sure if serious
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:08 pm

LMAO wrote:Remember that time there was all that hullabaloo about the Flynn unmasking situation and PRISS was trying to convince us it was a huge scandal and I said it was a nothingburger Hail Mary from the right?

The Washington Post: ‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report

If the WaPo is paywalled or blocked: Fox News: 'Unmasking' investigation closes without report or charges: report

:lol:

Note that I have in the past laid out the facts as per released and verified documents from the FBI and WH records that show that Flynn was cleared long before the likes of Biden and the Ambassador to Italy requested unmasking in January. Also note that you have cited a WAPO claim not an official DOJ finding. WAPO has been not just dead wrong about Trump in the past four years but deceptive as well.

Thus they were reporting from a leak...funny how Twitter seems not to care eh?
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:16 pm

UFGN wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Not sure if serious

Have a go...please have a go. Put up or shut up right?

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids".
"The roaches (black kids) would come stroke my blonde leg hair".
"Obama is the first articulate clean black candidate".
" I was that little black girl who was bused".
"if don't vote for me you aint black"
"You will know my position after the election"
"I know nothing about Hunter's business dealings"...except the "big guy" gets 10% in the care of H"

On and on...
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:24 pm

UFGN wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Not sure if serious

Have a go...please have a go. Put up or shut up right?

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids".
"The roaches (black kids) would come stroke my blonde leg hair".
"Obama is the first articulate clean black candidate".
" I was that little black girl who was bused".
"if don't vote for me you aint black"
"You will know my position after the election"
"I know nothing about Hunter's business dealings"...except the "big guy" gets 10% in the care of H"

On and on...

Oh you were serious. Thats disappointing.

Biden wouldnt have been my choice to take on your pet tub of lard oaf, but hay.... all the Right wing rhetoric over the Left being out of touch..... and Trump is getting kicked out of office by a guy as weak as Biden

That is the scale of your imminent defeat.

Suck it up pall
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:26 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:There certainly is a "silent majority" in terms of the polls. Conservatives for the most part do not respond to polls and ,many Trump voters do stay silent. There is perhaps a 5-8% swing for Trump and Senate Candidates when the question who is your neighbour voting for.

Dude you are very politically sheltered as you keep letting on. You don't recall due to your age the pre Obama much less the the pre Clinton in politics when the two candidates actually presented platforms and the press was somewhat fair.

There's zero evidence for conservatives dodging polls at significantly higher rates than moderates and liberals. I could think my neighbors are voting for Buzz Aldrin and Dave Chappelle, but that doesn't mean that's who they're actually voting for.

Joe Biden has presented a platform. Not my fault you choose to remain willfully ignorant of it. That's entirely on you.

The press has been fair imo. They're the reason Trump went from a joke candidate in 2015 to having a massive platform that reached every corner of the country. Also, have you ever considered that perhaps Trump is just simply a giant piece of shit who brings negative news cycles upon himself and has nothing to run on other than a desperate encore of 2016?
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:37 pm

LMAO wrote:Remember that time there was all that hullabaloo about the Flynn unmasking situation and PRISS was trying to convince us it was a huge scandal and I said it was a nothingburger Hail Mary from the right?

The Washington Post: ‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report

If the WaPo is paywalled or blocked: Fox News: 'Unmasking' investigation closes without report or charges: report

:lol:

Note that I have in the past laid out the facts as per released and verified documents from the FBI and WH records that show that Flynn was cleared long before the likes of Biden and the Ambassador to Italy requested unmasking in January. Also note that you have cited a WAPO claim not an official DOJ finding. WAPO has been not just dead wrong about Trump in the past four years but deceptive as well.

Thus they were reporting from a leak...funny how Twitter seems not to care eh?

What does any of that have to do with you claiming the unmasking was a huge deal?

Also, you had no problem believing and running with the NY Post and Giuliani stuff a few days ago, despite those being unverified and unconfirmed leaks. The jig is up.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:44 pm

UFGN wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Not sure if serious

PRISS is correct.

Trump says the quiet parts out loud with a bullhorn. He doesn't dog whistle.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:01 am

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Coherent policy platform - is that where he says "I'll make my position clear later" all the time?

No dog whistles? "Antifa is an idea, not an organisation" - "white supremacists pose a greater danger to the country"

Plenty of question ducking and playing to the racial divide from both useless candidates.

Alt-Right and Alt-Left are both unacceptable and both candidates should say as much ... and if you can't answer major policy questions a month before an election then you probably shouldn't be running ... the US have provided perhaps the two worst candidates for President in their history a narcissistic septuagenarian versus a self serving bench filling septuagenarian - hell of a choice.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby LMAO » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:00 am

Trump setting the stage to back out of the third debate?

Trump's campaign manager:

The actual agreement for the debates:

They must think Trump supporters are dupes, but thinking the rest of us fall for their lies too? Preposterous.

Just come out with the truth and say you don't want to debate because the moderator can cut your mic and you won't be able to yell over Biden and the moderator like a petulant brat.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Santi » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:54 pm

Any way they can cancel the election and just put the rock as president?
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate