American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:45 am

gooney wrote:China is truly an evil country and I would say the average Chinese person is way worse than the average American. Go and educate yourself on what they are doing to the uighur people over there. They have them locked in camps with massive rape and torture. And no one in the world says anything because we all love cheap material. Anyone who don’t know how evil China is need to wake up. And yes they gave the world COVID on purpose.

I would say you have just confessed to extreme xenophobia and should be sanctioned with all haste .... hard to believe such intolerance not only exists but that it has the balls to proudly shout about it on the internet.

I can only hope you were being sarcastic with your racist xenophobic diatribe, but sadly I fear not.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooney » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:50 am

EliteKiller wrote:
gooney wrote:China is truly an evil country and I would say the average Chinese person is way worse than the average American. Go and educate yourself on what they are doing to the uighur people over there. They have them locked in camps with massive rape and torture. And no one in the world says anything because we all love cheap material. Anyone who don’t know how evil China is need to wake up. And yes they gave the world COVID on purpose.

I would say you have just confessed to extreme xenophobia and should be sanctioned with all haste .... hard to believe such intolerance not only exists but that it has the balls to proudly shout about it on the internet.

I can only hope you were being sarcastic with your racist xenophobic diatribe, but sadly I fear not.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-55794071

The BBC interviewed former prisoners and a guard

- Some detainees were forced to undress Uighur women. After the women were undressed they were handcuffed, then 2-3 Chinese men would rape them.

- Uighur women were removed from their cells every night, to be gang raped.

- Chinese men would pay money to pick the prettiest Uighur women.

- Uyghur women were rounded up , had their jewelry taken from them. The Chinese guards ripped out earrings, causing the ears to bleed.

- One of the former detainees talks of having an electro-shock baton pushed into her vagina and being tortured with electric shock .

There were "four kinds of electric shock", Sedik said - "the chair, the glove, the helmet, and anal rape with a stick".

"The screams echoed throughout the building," she said. "I could hear them during lunch and sometimes when I was in class."

- Uyghur women were forcibly sterilized

- The Chinese men don't just rape, but they also bite the women.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55794071

----------

The men always wore masks, Tursunay Ziawudun said, even though there was no pandemic then.

They wore suits, she said, not police uniforms.

Sometime after midnight, they came to the cells to select the women they wanted and took them down the corridor to a "black room", where there were no surveillance cameras.

Several nights, Ziawudun said, they took her.

"Perhaps this is the most unforgettable scar on me forever," she said.

"I don't even want these words to spill from my mouth."

--

First-hand accounts from inside the internment camps are rare, but several former detainees and a guard have told the BBC they experienced or saw evidence of an organised system of mass rape, sexual abuse and torture.

--

Tursunay Ziawudun, who fled Xinjiang after her release and is now in the US, said women were removed from the cells "every night" and raped by one or more masked Chinese men. She said she was tortured and later gang-raped on three occasions, each time by two or three men.

--

The BBC also interviewed a Kazakh woman from Xinjiang who was detained for 18 months in the camp system, who said she was forced to strip Uighur women naked and handcuff them, before leaving them alone with Chinese men. Afterwards, she cleaned the rooms, she said.

"My job was to remove their clothes above the waist and handcuff them so they cannot move," said Gulzira Auelkhan, crossing her wrists behind her head to demonstrate. "Then I would leave the women in the room and a man would enter - some Chinese man from outside or policeman. I sat silently next to the door, and when the man left the room I took the woman for a shower."
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gooney » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:52 am

Fvck China and your pc nonsense. I know personally people who has lived there and known how they treat people. And you can’t shove your xenophobic nonsense up your ass. We live in a word we’re words are more offensive than actions eh
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:14 am

gooney wrote:Fvck China and your pc nonsense. I know personally people who has lived there and known how they treat people. And you can’t shove your xenophobic nonsense up your ass. We live in a word we’re words are more offensive than actions eh

Doubling down on being a racist xenophobic c*** - are you an American per chance?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Jedi » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:17 am

Gooney, I absolutely agree about everything you said about China and the Uyghur genocide. The obvious red flag about China is that they don't have elections lmao. Other than what you mentioned, they also jail journalists or simply "make them disappear". Most recently, a journalist they jailed for reporting on the situation in Wuhan tried to go on a hunger strike in protest and they force-fed her food through tubes stuck into her nostrils... This is the level of depravity the CCP goes to to crush any sort of resistance against the party narrative.

It's truly Orwellian there. Anyone who defends China I put in the same bracket as Holocaust deniers.

However, you lost me at "average Chinese person is way worse than the average American". Even if something like that were quantifiable, It is completely pointless to talk about. It's not like the Chinese are genetically predisposed to "being worse". The people living there are the product of their environment and culture just like any other place. So I don't know where you're going with that.

And they didn't give us COVID on purpose. I'm not sure if you're trying to say they didn't contain it on purpose or that It was made in a lab but both narratives have been debunked, especially the latter one.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby gooney » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:24 am

Jedi wrote:Gooney, I absolutely agree about everything you said about China and the Uyghur genocide. The obvious red flag about China is that they don't have elections lmao. Other than what you mentioned, they also jail journalists or simply "make them disappear". Most recently, a journalist they jailed for reporting on the situation in Wuhan tried to go on a hunger strike in protest and they force-fed her food through tubes stuck into her nostrils... This is the level of depravity the CCP goes to to crush any sort of resistance against the party narrative.

It's truly Orwellian there. Anyone who defends China I put in the same bracket as Holocaust deniers.

However, you lost me at "average Chinese person is way worse than the average American". Even if something like that were quantifiable, It is completely pointless to talk about. It's not like the Chinese are genetically predisposed to "being worse". The people living there are the product of their environment and culture just like any other place. So I don't know where you're going with that.

And they didn't give us COVID on purpose. I'm not sure if you're trying to say they didn't contain it on purpose or that It was made in a lab but both narratives have been debunked, especially the latter one.

The average Chinese person has no problems with this. In general I wouldn’t link the average person to evil regime. But China is different and the treatment of the uyghur is something most have no problem with
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gooney » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:26 am

EliteKiller wrote:
gooney wrote:Fvck China and your pc nonsense. I know personally people who has lived there and known how they treat people. And you can’t shove your xenophobic nonsense up your ass. We live in a word we’re words are more offensive than actions eh

Doubling down on being a racist xenophobic c*** - are you an American per chance?

I showed you a modern day holocaust and you worried about being Xenophobic. I bet if you were told about the holocaust in 1940 and someone cussing what the nazis were doing. You be offended about what was said about the nazis
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:14 am

gooney wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

I showed you a modern day holocaust and you worried about being Xenophobic. I bet if you were told about the holocaust in 1940 and someone cussing what the nazis were doing. You be offended about what was said about the nazis

No you didn't you made the incredibly xenophobic racist statement that "average Chinese person is way worse than the average American" - I would suggest that you could just as easily say the average American is a fat, racist, murderous piece of shit .... I would be wrong and that would be xenophobic but broad brush the facts support that statement:

Americans have on average 30% more fat than Chinese.
Americans have 300% more race related incidents per 1m people than China.
Americans murder 5.6 people for every 100,000 citizens compare to China's 0.6.

So does that mean that all US citizens are FAT - RACIST - MURDERERS - if does if you accept broad xenophobic generalisations ... which is what you just did, that's why we do not behave like racist xenophobes, well at least most of us don't.

FYI - all Germans were not Nazis, the Nazis (NSGWP) only ever achieved 33% of the vote in open elections ... but you knew that didn't you? surely you weren't just being lazy xenophobic and calling all Germans Nazis?

I'm not supporting the Chinese actions against the Uighurs it's totally deplorable - a bit like bombing Libya - but it doesn't make all Chinese bad people.
Last edited by EliteKiller on Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:45 am

gooney wrote:
Jedi wrote:Gooney, I absolutely agree about everything you said about China and the Uyghur genocide. The obvious red flag about China is that they don't have elections lmao. Other than what you mentioned, they also jail journalists or simply "make them disappear". Most recently, a journalist they jailed for reporting on the situation in Wuhan tried to go on a hunger strike in protest and they force-fed her food through tubes stuck into her nostrils... This is the level of depravity the CCP goes to to crush any sort of resistance against the party narrative.

The average Chinese person has no problems with this. In general I wouldn’t link the average person to evil regime. But China is different and the treatment of the uyghur is something most have no problem with

.............yet Americans whoop and holla when they go to war with Iraq and destroy an entire country.

Americans act like murdering thousands of innocent women and children is like a computer game or a scene from Top Gun, children are being bombed ffs.

I get what your saying and I know the Chinese Gov't aren't shy of abusing people, but Americans are just as guilty of being woefully ignorant when it comes to human life in some far off foreign land.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:42 pm

Remember that awful , horrible , terrible practice of putting kids in 'cages'. The pure evil of it. How terrible..
Meanwhile, Biden has just expanded detention centres in Texas to hold migrant children ... don't worry, though, it's OK. Apparently, they are just 'overflow' facilities
:rofll:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:40 pm

jayramfootball wrote:Remember that awful , horrible , terrible practice of putting kids in 'cages'. The pure evil of it. How terrible..
Meanwhile, Biden has just expanded detention centres in Texas to hold migrant children ... don't worry, though, it's OK. Apparently, they are just 'overflow' facilities

Its always ok as long as a Democrat does it, nothing to see here.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:02 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Remember that awful , horrible , terrible practice of putting kids in 'cages'. The pure evil of it. How terrible..

Yep. The Republicans didn't do it. Lady Gaga won't have anything to say. Move along.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:28 pm

Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Yep. The Republicans didn't do it. Lady Gaga won't have anything to say. Move along.

It's quite funny reading some of the left's response to this.. apparently, Biden is saving the children by looking after them.
It's amazing to behold the state of the media and the brainwashing of the people who just parrot what they are fed daily.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:02 pm

Biden stopped the Trump policy that separated kids from their parents and has formed a task force to reunite those that were already separated. As for the new facilities, It's mainly due to Covid restrictions as far as I understand and the only kids that will spend time there are those that were not accompanied by an adult at the border.

So what's the problem there? Or should I ask, what's your proposed solution here? Would you rather kill them or deport them? I really don't understand the objection...
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Jedi » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:10 am

Already more anti-war than Trump
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate