American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:37 pm

UFGN wrote:Imagine backing a president that is so hated, they had to make up a silly label just for those who cant stand the c***

Strange affection in that the sufferers fail to see the symptoms exhibited by their own overt behaviors.

From Psychology Today;

"...some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:44 pm

The fact that some connected Dems are actually funding these a-holes is tragic.

Starting with Kamala Harris and many of Biden's staff who jump right with donations.

Speaking of told you so's...I recall in April trying to explain to people on the site that BLM were radical racist Marxists and was excoriated. :frogwink:

At least sports leagues other than the NBA have tried graceful exits and started using the "End Racism" logo.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/lbop/19659/post/officer-involved-shooting-300-blk-laurel-st-body-camera-video-9132020

And BLM riots over yet another shooting. Never mind the man has a butchers knife, is charging the cop and had been arrested last year for knifing four people.

Defund the police, send a social worker. Anyone asked the social workers?

BLM has become nothing more than a tool of agitation.

BLM has become the worst politcally based organisation the West has seen in decades.

We already got a glimpse of BLM America with Seattles CHAZ, look how that turned out, begging the city for food and to keep the electric on (by Private company suppliers you have to pay for) and 4 people shot / killed within 2 weeks all within a few blocks.

These people who are demanding social changes and social engineering simply comes down to this ........... they are no where near educated enough to do so in an urban setting, not even close.

When I was predicting this years ago when the Uni campus's were becoming breeding grounds for churning out activists, UFGN would say "They're just a bunch of kids, why are you getting triggered".

As with everything else, UFGN was dead wrong and I was right, I was right about Brexit, I was right about America voting for Trump, I was right about Uni unchecked activism leading to civil unrest.

Wonder what else UFGN will fail to recognise, quite the pattern.

Youre claiming credit for university students protesting now? Get out of here!!

Listen, when you hold an opinion you havent read for more than a week, get back to me. Then you might understand that having a clear, mature and consistent set of political principles means you sometimes lose

But for now, go back to facebook and find out what your opinions are today and what you should be angry about, like a good little reactionary automaton
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:35 pm

UFGN wrote:
Hes a comedian? Not sure what your point is? Only mentioned him because although he is a comedian, he is political in nature

You should probably watch his shows. They are some of the best researched journalism out there, even though he protests that he is not a journalist

I've seen enough of him to know he is a t**t. No thanks.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:45 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/lbop/19659/post/officer-involved-shooting-300-blk-laurel-st-body-camera-video-9132020

And BLM riots over yet another shooting. Never mind the man has a butchers knife, is charging the cop and had been arrested last year for knifing four people.

BLM has become the worst politcally based organisation the West has seen in decades.

We already got a glimpse of BLM America with Seattles CHAZ, look how that turned out, begging the city for food and to keep the electric on (by Private company suppliers you have to pay for) and 4 people shot / killed within 2 weeks all within a few blocks.

These people who are demanding social changes and social engineering simply comes down to this ........... they are no where near educated enough to do so in an urban setting, not even close.

When I was predicting this years ago when the Uni campus's were becoming breeding grounds for churning out activists, UFGN would say "They're just a bunch of kids, why are you getting triggered".

As with everything else, UFGN was dead wrong and I was right, I was right about Brexit, I was right about America voting for Trump, I was right about Uni unchecked activism leading to civil unrest.

Listen, when you hold an opinion you havent read for more than a week, get back to me. Then you might understand that having a clear, mature and consistent set of political principles means you sometimes lose

But for now, go back to facebook and find out what your opinions are today and what you should be angry about, like a good little reactionary automaton

No I'm claiming credit for telling you this wasn't just going to be Uni students on campus, that this Far Left activism will spread.

Spread throughout modern discourse, spread throughout media, spread into the mainstream, now they're in the streets all over America.

You like the ignorant man you can be, blew it off like "No, won't happen, your just getting triggered for no reason, its just a chair", I told you this wasn't a phase, that they were attacking freedom of speech, effecting policy etc.

Now they're in bed with half the media, half the Government .......... Minnesotta council actually voted to defund their police, directly influenced by the mobs.

Not just a chair anymore is it.

Your ignorance is fkin astounding sometimes, you've been wrong on every major event this decade, yet your "wins" is attacking me for not being a zealot to one cause or ideology, hollow wins indeed, but I suppose that's all you've got.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:43 pm

It is more insidious than all that DG. In a nutshell...Aylinski published Rules for Radicals. 1960s era Marxist/terrorists become professors. (Dohrn/Ayers the most well known and Obama political mentors) professors become involved in administration and curriculum development and recruitment of professors. The institutions pump out radicalized students (and non radicalized students who have accepted it all as the normal), many of whom enter politics, the media. Government institutions become populated with these folks. BLM founders are from this line of Marxist true believers. The "movement" has independently spawned ANTIFA, BLM as well as a political wing in DS of America which has been working to get Marxists elected to office. (AOC, Talib et al) The Communist Manifesto pushes the idea of class struggle and unrest to achieve enough popular support to succeed in taking power through revolution. Modern Marxism in the US has simply substituted class for race. They found a sore spot and have kept sticking a hot needle in for decades. This is why beyond the for profit race baiters like Sharpton there are generations of groomed victims who are being "woked" up and doing the dirty deeds we see now. Hey it worked for Castro, Hitler and Pol Pot. Use the peasants to "help" us get into power to help the peasants. Then f**k everyone over hard until they wake up.

As for Aylinski, he preached that his rules would work best in "urban areas populated by uneducated people". He maintained that "community organizers" were the key to enacting an agenda. What are BLM leaders called? Community Organizers. So was Obama.

These are some of his "rules".

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
"Keep the pressure on."
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."

If one traces the "movement" from the early 70s through to today it is classic Marxist theory in action. Thing is, when they get into power, see a bit of cash flowing in, get over amped on power they revert from being "caring activists" to normal look out for number one don't f**k up the gravy train humans.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:14 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

No I'm claiming credit for telling you this wasn't just going to be Uni students on campus, that this Far Left activism will spread.

Spread throughout modern discourse, spread throughout media, spread into the mainstream, now they're in the streets all over America.

You like the ignorant man you can be, blew it off like "No, won't happen, your just getting triggered for no reason, its just a chair", I told you this wasn't a phase, that they were attacking freedom of speech, effecting policy etc.

Now they're in bed with half the media, half the Government .......... Minnesotta council actually voted to defund their police, directly influenced by the mobs.

Not just a chair anymore is it.

Your ignorance is fkin astounding sometimes, you've been wrong on every major event this decade, yet your "wins" is attacking me for not being a zealot to one cause or ideology, hollow wins indeed, but I suppose that's all you've got.

You are a useful idiot, just like BLM themselves.

Every time the establishment is challenged they find a way to divide and conquer. The country is hurtling towards an economic disaster on two fronts, and youre looking at the shiny keys like a baby.

When the powers that be dont want to face criticism they always turn the masses against those who want change by getting their attack dogs in the media to focus on the fringe of the issue, usually riots or criminal behaviour by a minority, but sometimes out and out lies.

People like you are always there to lap up the kool aid and guess what? The issues themselves are forgotten just as always. I try to see through the distractions and focus on the issues themselves..... you havent got the emotional intelligence or the concentration to do that

You would have been one of the ones calling Hillsborough victims ticketless drunk thugs instead of asking questions of the police

You would have been one of the ones calling the coal miners ignorant trouble makers when London police went up north and beat the shit out of them, instead of asking why they were so desperate to keep their industry

Sometimes trouble makers are just trouble makers.... the 2011 riots had no reasoning behind them that I could see whatsoever. But sometimes they are not the real story, and when that happens therell always be useful idiots.... the rioters themselves, and people like you to tut and get angry, while forgetting what the original point was
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 pm

^

That's just paragraphs of major assumptions and you telling me what I believe, how I think etc.

When UFGN can't win a debate, he tries to make you wrong by telling you what your saying / thinking.

Here let me try ......... "Well you're an idiot UFGN because you believe the sky is red, only an idiot thinks that".

Good first effort?

............ also, Democrats fund BLM, UFGN blames the Republicans, fkin typical, if I'm on the Koolaide your obviously on meth.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:56 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:^

That's just paragraphs of major assumptions and you telling me what I believe, how I think etc.

When UFGN can't win a debate, he tries to make you wrong by telling you what your saying / thinking.

Here let me try ......... "Well you're an idiot UFGN because you believe the sky is red, only an idiot thinks that".

Good first effort?

............ also, Democrats fund BLM, UFGN blames the Republicans, fkin typical, if I'm on the Koolaide your obviously on meth.

Difference is, what I just wrote is absolutely true.

You are right though, I cant win an argument against a man who doesnt know what his opinions will be until he is told them

UFGN

Postby Callum » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Glad that we have a political consensus here, as this forum seems to be exclusively populated by left-leaning members and plenty of centrists. We must all want Biden to win then.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Callum wrote:Glad that we have a political consensus here, as this forum seems to be exclusively populated by left-leaning members and plenty of centrists. We must all want Biden to win then.

For me I don't care who wins.

Not for any political reason but simply due to the fact its an American issue, I'll respect the majority decision.

If I were American I may feel differently.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:20 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Callum wrote:Glad that we have a political consensus here, as this forum seems to be exclusively populated by left-leaning members and plenty of centrists. We must all want Biden to win then.

Not for any political reason but simply due to the fact its an American issue, I'll respect the majority decision.

America is a hegemon, our leader impacts the entire world so it is very much a global issue.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:31 pm

You are a useful idiot, just like BLM themselves.

Hold on...is BLM the useful idiot organization and for whom? Or are the rioters the useful idiots for BLM? In that case BLM is bad either way?

Every time the establishment is challenged they find a way to divide and conquer.

So now you have BLM as the establishment?

When the powers that be dont want to face criticism they always turn the masses against those who want change by getting their attack dogs in the media to focus on the fringe of the issue, usually riots or criminal behaviour by a minority, but sometimes out and out lies.

This is getting very interesting. Perhaps you meant to say the powers that want to be? Or perhaps you are trying to argue that riots and calls to overthrow democratically elected governments are a fringe issue, but to what exactly?

People like you are always there to lap up the kool aid and guess what? The issues themselves are forgotten just as always. I try to see through the distractions and focus on the issues themselves..... you havent got the emotional intelligence or the concentration to do that

Oxymoron alert.

You would have been one of the ones calling the coal miners ignorant trouble makers when London police went up north and beat the shit out of them, instead of asking why they were so desperate to keep their industry

Hmmmm...we were under the impression that fossil fuels were bad and it is selfish to want to retain one's profession. Maggie ahead of her time? Or super fit Biden bad for telling coal miners to go find other work? Or Obama and Hillary promising to bankrupt and regulate coal miners out of work?

Sometimes trouble makers are just trouble makers.... the 2011 riots had no reasoning behind them that I could see whatsoever. But sometimes they are not the real story, and when that happens therell always be useful idiots.... the rioters themselves, and people like you to tut and get angry, while forgetting what the original point was

YES! Thankyou. Now please re examine the the past four years in that context.

This is where "emotional intelligence" gets you son.
Last edited by Pat Rice in Short Shorts on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

America is a hegemon, our leader impacts the entire world so it is very much a global issue.

Now he has to save the world AND the US? He's not God FFS! :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:39 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Oh OK but last week you said you wanted Trump to win

Lying then or now?

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate