American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:43 pm

Özilfan wrote:
aniym wrote:You know guns are sacred when it's white kids getting killed and the ruling party will stand there lile bush reading my pet goat on 9/11

Good point. Everyone used to say that no-one did anything about guns when it was just black folk getting killed. But that's clearly bollocks. They don't give a shit about anyone or anything as long as they can legally own assault rifles, machine guns and rocket launchers before they're old enough to buy beer.

But this is what the media, black americans ....... everyone needs to realise, the days of white americans being "looked after" enmasse is gone, the elites dropped them 20 years ago if not more and it started even before that when America completely destroyed its middle class and manufacturing sector.
The last remnants are on Wall st and Hollywood and even they know what time it is.

As for the speech by that weirdo millennial (sorry but their brattish entitled attitudes are too much for me, everyone of them thinks their a mini Che guevara) she at least got this bit spot on ..............

“This isn’t just a mental health issue. He wouldn’t have hurt that many students with a knife,”

.......... and there it is, the NRA say guns don't kill people humans do, but a knife enables a human to kill 2-3 at the most, a gun = 17 dead and could of been more, you can't out run a gun.

NRA are saying the kids should of been nicer to him and of course that the teachers should of had guns lol, what happens when a teacher has a break down and unloads? then what NRA: "Urhhh uhhm the students should of had guns?".

Everyone should have guns apparently, but what else do we expect? its like a drug dealer telling everyone to go straight.

Also that student divulged that Trump took a £30m pay off by the NRA, seriously, how the fk is lobbying and funding allowed in a fkin democracy? is that not the very definition of a paid off politician?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:59 pm

Özilfan wrote:10x as many murders by gun in Ireland as in the UK. In fact, there's a smaller difference in gun related deaths between Ireland the US than there is between Ireland and the UK. That's a very interesting stat and tells me they should be doing a lot better over in the so-called "Emerald Isle".

It may not be "broadcasted" but Ireland has some very rough areas, lots of travellers and plenty of gangs, Ireland is famous for its pub and street brawls so for gangs to dominate such spirited communities you have to be able to do a bit more than threaten to "bring the lads round".

Ireland isn't as well policed as the UK and there is a lot of aggression left over from the remnants of the IRA, where they ruled with an iron fist and guns were aplenty, a lot of old IRA members actually became the new drug lords and they still have that old school way of dealing with people, cross them and get shot or blown up.

Its why in England all the top gangs in the major cities are usually Irish, Manchester, Liverpool, London all the top firms are Irish.

A good film to watch on Netflix is "Cardboard gangster" that is a pretty good portrayal of modern Irelands rough parts ...... I'd advise activating the subtitles though. ;)
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:37 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:I'm not one for all this Left wing clap trap, picket line and stamp our feet like children having a tantrum ........... but in this case I say go for it.

Trump has proven himself unfit, unfit as a human being to be President, I thought the rousing nonsense would be dampened down when he took office but he's just a mess, completely unfit to hold office and has edged toward and courted the Far Right way to much for anything I'm comfortable with.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 51666.html

Brexit or no Brexit he should be told to fk off from coming here.

He has no class or dignity to be visiting our shores on a state visit.

He accepted support during the campaign from the KKK without bothering to condemn them

I pointed this out to you at the time and you shrugged it off like it was nothing

Now you're not happy that he's cosied up to the far right?

There is a difference though to trying to gain votes and what you do once in office.

Take UK politicians for e.g, they make all sorts of promises in campaigns but once elected they do none of it.

So you're cool with him failing to condemn the KKK as long as he's doing it to get elected
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:39 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:I'm not one for all this Left wing clap trap, picket line and stamp our feet like children having a tantrum ........... but in this case I say go for it.

Trump has proven himself unfit, unfit as a human being to be President, I thought the rousing nonsense would be dampened down when he took office but he's just a mess, completely unfit to hold office and has edged toward and courted the Far Right way to much for anything I'm comfortable with.

He accepted support during the campaign from the KKK without bothering to condemn them

I pointed this out to you at the time and you shrugged it off like it was nothing

There is a difference though to trying to gain votes and what you do once in office.

Take UK politicians for e.g, they make all sorts of promises in campaigns but once elected they do none of it.

So you're cool with him failing to condemn the KKK as long as he's doing it to get elected

I'm not cool with anything he's doing so you can fk off with that crap, I along with some others at the time of his election were laughing at the Left for getting what they deserved for not listening to people ......... and I stand by that now, that is not "supporting" the man.

I said at the time I don't give a crap about Trump, I didn't vote for the guy, I just simply mused at the situation America has got itself in.

The fringe Left created a situation where a man like Trump could even get elected.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:43 pm

While I don't love the left, how is it the left's fault that the candidate of the right was that poor?

The left put up Hilary, she lost, that's the left's fault

Trump beat everyone on the right, and that's also why he's president

Ultimately, I don't see why the left should be blamed for having no real leader at the time, when the right had no real leader either
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:59 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

I'm not cool with anything he's doing so you can fk off with that crap, I along with some others at the time of his election were laughing at the Left for getting what they deserved for not listening to people ......... and I stand by that now, that is not "supporting" the man.

I said at the time I don't give a crap about Trump, I didn't vote for the guy, I just simply mused at the situation America has got itself in.

The fringe Left created a situation where a man like Trump could even get elected.

No. People like you created this situation, thinking it was funny that a candidate was an obvious racist, and thinking it was more important to stick it to the "liberal elite"

Stick it to the "liberal elite" by supporting a racist billionaire businessman. Go figure

You're more interested with NetLolz, labels and soundbites than politics.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:46 pm

UFGN wrote:No. People like you created this situation, thinking it was funny that a candidate was an obvious racist, and thinking it was more important to stick it to the "liberal elite"

Stick it to the "liberal elite" by supporting a racist billionaire businessman. Go figure

Boo hoo, typical Left always looking for "that person" to blame.

People "like me" wouldn't have voted for Trump (which I clearly stated at the time) and people "like me" didn't vote for Brexit either.

But people "like you" make me wish I did vote for Brexit, because people "like you" are always blaming people, labeling people, not listening to people.

Yes I thought it ludicrously funny that Trump actually won the election, I'm not an American electorate so how does it effect me exactly? it was their concern not mine.

So again your whole post is one of some frustrated little libtard, who's shaking with rage trying to find a boogey man to blame even when said person hasn't voted for any of the above, this is why no one likes Far left ........... this is why you lost all the middle ground voters and Trump won, this is why YOU got Trump elected, inadvertently or not.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:49 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:No. People like you created this situation, thinking it was funny that a candidate was an obvious racist, and thinking it was more important to stick it to the "liberal elite"

People "like me" wouldn't have voted for Trump (which I clearly stated at the time) and people "like me" didn't vote for Brexit either.

But people "like you" make me wish I did vote for Brexit, because people "like you" are always blaming people, labeling people, not listening to people.

Yes I thought it ludicrously funny that Trump actually won the election, I'm not an American electorate so how does it effect me exactly? it was their concern not mine.

So again your whole post is one of some frustrated little libtard, who's shaking with rage trying to find a boogey man to blame even when said person hasn't voted for any of the above, this is why no one likes Far left ........... this is why you lost all the middle ground voters and Trump won, this is why YOU got Trump elected, inadvertently or not.

Hang on a minute, you're blaming other people, but if I do the same I'm a whining libtard?

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:01 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Hang on a minute, you're blaming other people, but if I do the same I'm a whining libtard?

I don't have a dog in this fight.

I'm not Right or Left, so as a neutral I'm telling you how I and a lot of the middle ground see your side and why you may want to take a minute and change tact.

I can tell your gunning to have a go at some Right winger, but you can't find one so your aiming at me and quite frankly ........ I don't appreciate it.

Trump or no Trump I've been anti-guns for years, 17 more kids have been shot ......... but you want to have a go at someone who AGREES'S with you ffs??

That is not the way to win voters, the people the Left spent the last few years calling racists for wanting things like more jobs, better security, which right or wrongly is not some unreasonable request, Trump embraced hence why he won, hence my comment on the Left driving voters into his arms.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:08 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

I don't have a dog in this fight.

I'm not Right or Left, so as a neutral I'm telling you how I and a lot of the middle ground see your side and why you may want to take a minute and change tact.

I can tell your gunning to have a go at some Right winger, but you can't find one so your aiming at me and quite frankly ........ I don't appreciate it.

Trump or no Trump I've been anti-guns for years, 17 more kids have been shot ......... but you want to have a go at someone who AGREES'S with you ffs??

That is not the way to win voters, the people the Left spent the last few years calling racists for wanting things like more jobs, better security, which right or wrongly is not some unreasonable request, Trump embraced hence why he won, hence my comment on the Left driving voters into his arms.

I'm a card carrying Liberal Democrat and (with the strong exception of foreign policy) a Blairite

So centre left

If you see a walking, talking caricature of a redneck-done-good, spitting bile and accepting endorsements from neo fascists, you distance yourself from that person

You don't say "f**k it, the bantz tho" and laugh along with it

UFGN

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:12 pm

DiamondGooner, which party do you support in the UK? If you support the Conservatives, which strand of them do you support, the center right or the proper right like Rees-Mogg?

If you support Labour, Corbyn or the Blairites?
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:21 pm

How is it our problem if America votes him in exactly? go be mad at them, the reason for the "bantz" is because what sort of ridiculous situation ends up in Trump being actually elected and that the Democrats thought Hilary was going to walk it, the whole situation was hilarious.

If we voted in Mr Blobby do you not think countries wouldn't laugh at us, as I said, its not my problem what happens in the US.

Trumps just an A-hole, your acting like he's Hitler.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:25 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:DiamondGooner, which party do you support in the UK? If you support the Conservatives, which strand of them do you support, the center right or the proper right like Rees-Mogg?

If you support Labour, Corbyn or the Blairites?

I don't support any, I listen what parties are putting forward then form an opinion like any normal person should do.

I don't ride or die with a certain party regardless of their policies, I want to know what I'm voting for first.

Usually if I vote, I vote Conservative because I've seen the mess Labour has made of the economy over and over again, Conservatives at least seem to know how to run a country.

Last time Labour was in power they let the mortgage lenders give out 100% interest mortgages pushing up house prices adding to the financial bubble that the voters got stiffed for Billions on, atm I don't even vote because they're all c*nts bought and paid for by the same pay masters.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Özilfan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:00 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Usually if I vote, I vote Conservative because I've seen the mess Labour has made of the economy over and over again, Conservatives at least seem to know how to run a country.

Utter ballderdash from start to finish.This is unemployment from 1971 to 2013:

Look at how low unemployment is under Labour. Look how high it is under Conservatives. Conservatives wreck the economy time and time again and spin their way out of it every time because gullible fools like you just lap it up.

Same with the deficit. Conservatives always run a higher deficit despite providing poorer public services.

Housing costs? Yes, Labour contributed to that. I'd even agree with you that they were principle cause behind that. Stats don't lie. House prices tripled under Blair's government - you're RIGHT about that. But that's not because they made a mess of the economy. It's in part DUE to the high performing economy. Highest period of growth in British history under Blair and Brown. Financial crises stopped that but that was an international issue and crashed every western economy.

Don't look to the Conservatives to slow rising house prices though. They're landowners and they benefit massively.

Care about House prices? Vote Corbyn, his government will actually build public housing for the first time since the 70s (Labour government, btw).
Özilfan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:26 pm

That graph is utter bullshit, Thatcher took over an economy that was on the way to destruction. Unemployment was going up from the 70's, It reached it's worst point in her government, but look at how much it improved by 1996.

Blair got in, the trend reversed, and unemployment started rising
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate