American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:16 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:None of them are good, including Obama.

They'll never let anyone "good" take power again, they had enough of that with Kennedy.

Last "good person" they let slip into the presidency they had to assassinate because he tried to create another currency so he could pay off the Fed loan and free America from the control of the banks.

........... that's why the Democrats torpedoed Bernie Sanders and they always will.

Colour has nothing to do with it, the President is purely a funded front man.

Kennedy? "Good"??
Good lord.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby Emeryates » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:35 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Goonerz wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
SuperTurrek wrote:Please don't talk politics, clearly you guys don't know what you are talking about.

Stick to talking about football, most of you guys have trouble with that subject as it is.

Agreed.

They throw opinions around like salt, like their sheep mentality actually matters.

Its very easy for the West to run hate campaigns against foreign leaders ............. they're not as good at hiding their corruption as the West are.

Imagine if Erdogan had poisoned his own populaces water supply like America did in Flint Michigan, or of they had a program of locking up black youths for cheap labour in Prisoner work programs, or if they blew up their own Twin Towers (which is a strong possibility based on investigations).

I mean just think if Erdogan was working his way around the Middle East starting genocidal wars for profit and stealing Oil? Libya, Syria, IraQ, Afghanistan.

The West definitely has better marketing I give them that much.

Here we bring you democracy ............ levels an entire city block killing women and children ........ on our news channels "why are they mad, we gave them democracy?" ......... then inserts puppet Gov't and strips the country of resources.

All in a days work .......... but Erdogan though.

This is some Alex Jones / Info-Wars kind of territory. Pure American Right Wing paranoia stuff.

Flat Earthers. Alien Abductions. Government deep state trying to poison and eliminate us. Obama is not an American citizen (Birther movement). Michelle Obama is a man. White genocide. All Liberals are of the devil. Atheists Eat babies. Snake oil, Etc kind of territory.

Mate, wow. :redface:

Let me get this straight, and this is probably a question for another section, you do know 3 buildings collapsed on 9/11, right ?? and you do know that nothing hit that 3rd building for it to collapse, right ? Just making sure you know, before you stick your head further out from behind the wall and make yourself look even sillier.

Jesus, now I know not to ever talk to you lol
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby LMAO » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:31 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
SuperTurrek wrote:Please don't talk politics, clearly you guys don't know what you are talking about.

Stick to talking about football, most of you guys have trouble with that subject as it is.

Agreed.

They throw opinions around like salt, like their sheep mentality actually matters.

Its very easy for the West to run hate campaigns against foreign leaders ............. they're not as good at hiding their corruption as the West are.

Imagine if Erdogan had poisoned his own populaces water supply like America did in Flint Michigan, or of they had a program of locking up black youths for cheap labour in Prisoner work programs, or if they blew up their own Twin Towers (which is a strong possibility based on investigations).

I mean just think if Erdogan was working his way around the Middle East starting genocidal wars for profit and stealing Oil? Libya, Syria, IraQ, Afghanistan.

Here we bring you democracy ............ levels an entire city block killing women and children ........ on our news channels "why are they mad, we gave them democracy?" ......... then inserts puppet Gov't and strips the country of resources.

>>>They throw opinions around like salt

>>>they blew up their own Twin Towers (which is a strong possibility based on investigations)

Oh dear :doh:

You can take this to the American Politics topic if you'd like to destroy me with FACTS and LOGIC.

Two things .............

I didn't say they did I said there are multiples of people who say they did and I mean Americans.

Secondly when someone show's me that building 3 collapsed even when it hadn't been struck by anything and when they show the steel beams melted with corrosives and a construction expert tells everyone that sort f heat isn't possible from just fire ............. then excuse me for listening.

Lots of people have said loads of dodgy stuff was happening, I wouldn't put it passed your Gov't at all.

https://www.nist.gov/pba/questions-and-answers-about-nist-wtc-7-investigation

But even without that, a huge reason I don't believe my government did it is: do you honestly believe they could keep that a secret for almost 18 years? If they demoed the building, it definitely would've been leaked by now from a whistleblower, investigative reporting, Russia, China, or someone else. Heck, the world knew before the end of Bush Jr's second term that the Iraq War was started on a lie.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby theHotHead » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:55 am

LMAO, you have to admit, the case of WTC7 is particularly baffling. I have not seen a credible reason why the building collapsed ..... :dontknow:
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:57 am

Emeryates wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Goonerz wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Agreed.

This is some Alex Jones / Info-Wars kind of territory. Pure American Right Wing paranoia stuff.

Flat Earthers. Alien Abductions. Government deep state trying to poison and eliminate us. Obama is not an American citizen (Birther movement). Michelle Obama is a man. White genocide. All Liberals are of the devil. Atheists Eat babies. Snake oil, Etc kind of territory.

Let me get this straight, and this is probably a question for another section, you do know 3 buildings collapsed on 9/11, right ?? and you do know that nothing hit that 3rd building for it to collapse, right ? Just making sure you know, before you stick your head further out from behind the wall and make yourself look even sillier.

Jesus, now I know not to ever talk to you lol

I shall lose all of 0.000000000000000000000000001 seconds of sleep over this.

I hope you are not all talk and you actually do what you say you will :hail:
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:28 pm

This thread went from Ozil to Erdogan, to Hungary, to Giroud and finally to the worldtrade centers

All in just 3 pages

Classic.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Goonerz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:40 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Goonerz wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Agreed.

Lol.
And the Unsinkable Titanic was all a hoax too. It was all because of the ILLUMINATI. They always need human blood / human sacrifice etc. The Rothchilds.

And what about the Lizard People?

Have you also heard about the CHEMTRAIL thing? The jews are poisoning our Stratosphere, Troposphere, Mesosphere, Exosphere etc using Aeroplanes, Space Shuttles, Rockets etc.

And there is also the Western liberal governments controlled by the jews trying to exterminate all of us.

What about all these American mass shootings that keep happening? For example Sandy hook etc. They are all a HOAX perpetrated by the government to try to take away the 2nd Amendment.

At least Trump is here to save the world from the DEEP STATE.

Is it okay if I could borrow one of your TIN FOIL HATS?.
:dizzy:
New Day, New Era, New Start. Come On You The Arsenal.
Goonerz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:31 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Goonerz wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Agreed.

Exactly.

I love it when people who don't know the details just go "That's just a conspiracy theory" its so easy to say that when you don't know the finer details.

I'm always sceptical about rumour st first ............ but when an entire fkin building that wasn't even touched falls down exactly the way it does in a demolition and no one even talks about it, it doesn't take a genius to know somethings not right.

I'm astonished they till this day have still managed to sweep that one under the carpet, misdirection at its finest.

Two planes, three buildings collapse .......... do the maths.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:05 am

Again: https://www.nist.gov/pba/questions-and-answers-about-nist-wtc-7-investigation

What caused the fires in WTC 7?
Debris from the collapse of WTC 1, which was 370 feet to the south, ignited fires on at least 10 floors in the building at its south and west faces. However, only the fires on some of the lower floors-7 through 9 and 11 through 13-burned out of control. These lower-floor fires-which spread and grew because the water supply to the automatic sprinkler system for these floors had failed-were similar to building fires experienced in other tall buildings. The primary and backup water supply to the sprinkler systems for the lower floors relied on the city's water supply, whose lines were damaged by the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2. These uncontrolled lower-floor fires eventually spread to the northeast part of WTC 7, where the building's collapse began.

How did the fires cause WTC 7 to collapse?
The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.

According to the report's probable collapse sequence, heat from the uncontrolled fires caused thermal expansion of the steel beams on the lower floors of the east side of WTC 7, damaging the floor framing on multiple floors.

Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.

The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line-involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire façade collapsed.

Some people have said that a failure at one column should not have produced a symmetrical fall like this one. What's your answer to those assertions?
WTC 7's collapse, viewed from the exterior (most videos were taken from the north), did appear to fall almost uniformly as a single unit. This occurred because the interior failures that took place did not cause the exterior framing to fail until the final stages of the building collapse. The interior floor framing and columns collapsed downward and pulled away from the exterior frame. There were clues that internal damage was taking place, prior to the downward movement of the exterior frame, such as when the east penthouse fell downward into the building and windows broke out on the north face at the ends of the building core. The symmetric appearance of the downward fall of the WTC 7 was primarily due to the greater stiffness and strength of its exterior frame relative to the interior framing.

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?
In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1 ... omment.pdf), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR%201A.pdf) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR% ... ol%202.pdf).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.

Did investigators consider the possibility that an explosion caused or contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?
Yes, this possibility was investigated carefully. NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.

In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses. According to calculations by the investigation team, the smallest blast capable of failing the building's critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels (dB) to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile, if unobstructed by surrounding buildings. This sound level is consistent with a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert.

For the building to have been prepared for intentional demolition, walls and/or column enclosures and fireproofing would have to be removed and replaced without being detected. Preparing a column includes steps such as cutting sections with torches, which produces noxious and odorous fumes. Intentional demolition usually requires applying explosive charges to most, if not all, interior columns, not just one or a limited set of columns in a building.

Is it possible that thermite or thermate contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?
NIST has looked at the application and use of thermite and has determined that its use to sever columns in WTC 7 on 9/11/01 was unlikely.

Thermite is a combination of aluminum powder and a metal oxide that releases a tremendous amount of heat when ignited. It is typically used to weld railroad rails together by melting a small quantity of steel and pouring the melted steel into a form between the two rails.

To apply thermite to a large steel column, approximately 0.13 lb of thermite would be needed to heat and melt each pound of steel. For a steel column that weighs approximately 1,000 lbs. per foot, at least 100 lbs. of thermite would need to be placed around the column, ignited, and remain in contact with the vertical steel surface as the thermite reaction took place. This is for one column . presumably, more than one column would have been prepared with thermite, if this approach were to be used.

It is unlikely that 100 lbs. of thermite, or more, could have been carried into WTC 7 and placed around columns without being detected, either prior to Sept. 11 or during that day.

Given the fires that were observed that day, and the demonstrated structural response to the fires, NIST does not believe that thermite was used to fail any columns in WTC 7.

Analysis of the WTC steel for the elements in thermite/thermate would not necessarily have been conclusive. The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC buildings, and sulfur is present in the gypsum wallboard used for interior partitions.

An emergency responder caught in the building between the 6th and 8th floors says he heard two loud booms. Isn't that evidence that there was an explosion?
The sound levels reported by all witnesses do not match the sound level of an explosion that would have been required to cause the collapse of the building. If the two loud booms were due to explosions that were responsible for the collapse of WTC 7, the emergency responder-located somewhere between the 6th and 8th floors in WTC 7-would not have been able to survive the near immediate collapse and provide this witness account.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:15 am

WTF does that have to do with Ozil lol
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:20 am

nothing lol
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Nuggets » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:32 am

So meanwhile..............
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 am

LMAO wrote:Again: https://www.nist.gov/pba/questions-and-answers-about-nist-wtc-7-investigation

What caused the fires in WTC 7?
Debris from the collapse of WTC 1, which was 370 feet to the south, ignited fires on at least 10 floors in the building at its south and west faces. However, only the fires on some of the lower floors-7 through 9 and 11 through 13-burned out of control. These lower-floor fires-which spread and grew because the water supply to the automatic sprinkler system for these floors had failed-were similar to building fires experienced in other tall buildings. The primary and backup water supply to the sprinkler systems for the lower floors relied on the city's water supply, whose lines were damaged by the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2. These uncontrolled lower-floor fires eventually spread to the northeast part of WTC 7, where the building's collapse began.

How did the fires cause WTC 7 to collapse?
The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.

According to the report's probable collapse sequence, heat from the uncontrolled fires caused thermal expansion of the steel beams on the lower floors of the east side of WTC 7, damaging the floor framing on multiple floors.

Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.

The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line-involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire façade collapsed.

Some people have said that a failure at one column should not have produced a symmetrical fall like this one. What's your answer to those assertions?
WTC 7's collapse, viewed from the exterior (most videos were taken from the north), did appear to fall almost uniformly as a single unit. This occurred because the interior failures that took place did not cause the exterior framing to fail until the final stages of the building collapse. The interior floor framing and columns collapsed downward and pulled away from the exterior frame. There were clues that internal damage was taking place, prior to the downward movement of the exterior frame, such as when the east penthouse fell downward into the building and windows broke out on the north face at the ends of the building core. The symmetric appearance of the downward fall of the WTC 7 was primarily due to the greater stiffness and strength of its exterior frame relative to the interior framing.

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?
In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1 ... omment.pdf), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR%201A.pdf) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR% ... ol%202.pdf).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.

Did investigators consider the possibility that an explosion caused or contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?
Yes, this possibility was investigated carefully. NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.

In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses. According to calculations by the investigation team, the smallest blast capable of failing the building's critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels (dB) to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile, if unobstructed by surrounding buildings. This sound level is consistent with a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert.

For the building to have been prepared for intentional demolition, walls and/or column enclosures and fireproofing would have to be removed and replaced without being detected. Preparing a column includes steps such as cutting sections with torches, which produces noxious and odorous fumes. Intentional demolition usually requires applying explosive charges to most, if not all, interior columns, not just one or a limited set of columns in a building.

Is it possible that thermite or thermate contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?
NIST has looked at the application and use of thermite and has determined that its use to sever columns in WTC 7 on 9/11/01 was unlikely.

Thermite is a combination of aluminum powder and a metal oxide that releases a tremendous amount of heat when ignited. It is typically used to weld railroad rails together by melting a small quantity of steel and pouring the melted steel into a form between the two rails.

To apply thermite to a large steel column, approximately 0.13 lb of thermite would be needed to heat and melt each pound of steel. For a steel column that weighs approximately 1,000 lbs. per foot, at least 100 lbs. of thermite would need to be placed around the column, ignited, and remain in contact with the vertical steel surface as the thermite reaction took place. This is for one column . presumably, more than one column would have been prepared with thermite, if this approach were to be used.

It is unlikely that 100 lbs. of thermite, or more, could have been carried into WTC 7 and placed around columns without being detected, either prior to Sept. 11 or during that day.

Given the fires that were observed that day, and the demonstrated structural response to the fires, NIST does not believe that thermite was used to fail any columns in WTC 7.

Analysis of the WTC steel for the elements in thermite/thermate would not necessarily have been conclusive. The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC buildings, and sulfur is present in the gypsum wallboard used for interior partitions.

An emergency responder caught in the building between the 6th and 8th floors says he heard two loud booms. Isn't that evidence that there was an explosion?
The sound levels reported by all witnesses do not match the sound level of an explosion that would have been required to cause the collapse of the building. If the two loud booms were due to explosions that were responsible for the collapse of WTC 7, the emergency responder-located somewhere between the 6th and 8th floors in WTC 7-would not have been able to survive the near immediate collapse and provide this witness account.

............. just so you know.

I also read this and more important ......... the response.

Experts have said it is impossible for a fire to cause the steel girders to all degrade simultaneously to cause a pancake collapse.
They said even if steel was able to be melted by normal fire .......... it would collapse on one end first causing a building tilt collapse rather than a flattening effect.

This is even ignoring three facts ......... one, what started the fire in the first place (they're blaming it on debris lol, possible but yeahhhh)? two, bit convenient, third fire as in normal fire cannot melt building grade steel of that density.

Did Grenfell tower collapse? ask yourself how many building fires happen not even built as solid as sky crappers and subsequent buildings which catch fire regularly ......... how many of them collapse? basically none, that's what.

Their theory (which is what they admitted it is) is a farce to anyone knowledgeable about construction, this document has been bought and paid for ............ that's what happens in a coup, they rely on your stupidity, experts however who are not ignorant in this field don't believe it.

Fact of the matter is this is not a believable theory, from top to bottom.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Power n Glory » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:30 pm

This thread....man.....

https://youtu.be/XwoBRHDLxdo