American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:41 pm

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Yago wrote:Imagine believing that clown Giuliani, who already failed the first attempt in Ukraine.

He's just been caught jerking it off with a (supposed) 15 yo in a hotel room in the new Borat movie, btw. Dude been projecting hard it seems.

Just how far do you want to go to deflect?

Giuliani is a clown ............ therefore none of its true is that your angle?

Yet the evidence is the elephant in the room.

This is what makes you lot look ridiculous, the people you support are starting more fires than you can put out, just admit it, they're all a bunch of corrupt, paedo, racist creeps and save your own dignity ffs.

God if your politics aligned you lot would of found a way to excuse Adolf Hitler ffs.

You're right, evidence IS the elephant in the room. Because there is no evidence. Nobody has corroborated what Murdoch owned NYPost reported on. And nobody is even touching the pedo allegations Giuliani made, not even Fox News and NYPost themselves. It's all a mess and a last-ditch hail mary attempt to change the direction this race is going.

You're media illiterate though so I'm not surprised you're struggling with this one.

“FBI & DOJ concur w/Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden’s laptop & the emails in question weren’t part of a Russian disinformation campaign,” Fox News producer Sean Langille reported on Twitter. “The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.”

In addition, the laptops recovered from the PC repair shop are no longer the only source - Biden's business partner has turned over all his emails and the Senate have confirmed key dates of travel with the Secret Service on the dates in question. Senator Grassley and Senator Johnson have further contacted the USSS to corroborate more dates in the new email chain from Hunter Bidens business partner.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2020-10-20%20CEG%20RHJ%20to%20Secret%20Service%20(Hunter%20Biden%20Travel%20Records%20Follow-Up)%20.pdf

This is an ongoing investigation now with no indication that Russia or anyone else is involved in doctoring emails - just that they actually do have Bidens Laptops and email records.

Anyone writing off this story has their head buried in the sand and is acting and thinking on purely partisan lines.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Yago wrote:Imagine believing that clown Giuliani, who already failed the first attempt in Ukraine.

He's just been caught jerking it off with a (supposed) 15 yo in a hotel room in the new Borat movie, btw. Dude been projecting hard it seems.

Just how far do you want to go to deflect?

Giuliani is a clown ............ therefore none of its true is that your angle?

Yet the evidence is the elephant in the room.

This is what makes you lot look ridiculous, the people you support are starting more fires than you can put out, just admit it, they're all a bunch of corrupt, paedo, racist creeps and save your own dignity ffs.

God if your politics aligned you lot would of found a way to excuse Adolf Hitler ffs.

You're right, evidence IS the elephant in the room. Because there is no evidence. Nobody has corroborated what Murdoch owned NYPost reported on. And nobody is even touching the pedo allegations Giuliani made, not even Fox News and NYPost themselves. It's all a mess and a last-ditch hail mary attempt to change the direction this race is going.

You're media illiterate though so I'm not surprised you're struggling with this one.

Said like a true extremist.

Fact is the evidence isn't concluded yet, maybe like the Trump & Russia bs, it might take a year to sift through all the phoney accusations.

Trump & Russia = Happy to harp on for 2 years trying to prove a pig can fly.

Hunter Biden = Innocent before even the front page has been pressed.

Ok then.

You continue to embarrass yourself with the amount of hypocrisy you spew.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:31 pm

jayramfootball wrote:“FBI & DOJ concur w/Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden’s laptop & the emails in question weren’t part of a Russian disinformation campaign,” Fox News producer Sean Langille reported on Twitter. “The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.”
That's a lie. No one said It's not, they said they do not have the intelligence to suggest that it does:

Jill C. Tyson, FBI assistant director for congressional affairs, wrote in response to questions from Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson that "we have nothing to add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence about the available actionable intelligence."

Ratcliffe also didn't deny Russian interference but instead said there's currently no intelligence to support there's a link. It could easily turn out to be true in a few days.

But I'm not gonna die on the Russiagate hill. As I've said, Trump campaign is perfectly capable of concocting this whole thing by themselves. Russia or no Russia involved, the whole thing sounds absolutely insane and there's nothing to it unless a credible security service confirms it.

EDIT: Oh the irony. As I'm posting this, this comes out
Let's see what they say.

EDIT 2: Nothing about Biden emails.
At FBI presser, Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe says Iran and Russia have “taken specific actions to influence public opinion” relating to the election. He says they’ve also obtained voter registration information.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:49 pm

Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:“FBI & DOJ concur w/Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden’s laptop & the emails in question weren’t part of a Russian disinformation campaign,” Fox News producer Sean Langille reported on Twitter. “The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.”
That's a lie. No one said It's not, they said they do not have the intelligence to suggest that it does:

Jill C. Tyson, FBI assistant director for congressional affairs, wrote in response to questions from Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson that "we have nothing to add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence about the available actionable intelligence."

Ratcliffe also didn't deny Russian interference but instead said there's currently no intelligence to support there's a link. It could easily turn out to be true in a few days.

But I'm not gonna die on the Russiagate horse. As I've said, Trump campaign is perfectly capable of concocting this whole thing by themselves. Russia or no Russia involved, the whole thing sounds absolutely insane and there's nothing to it unless a credible security service confirms it.

EDIT: Oh the irony. As I'm posting this, this comes out
Let's see what they say.

EDIT 2: Nothing about Biden emails.
At FBI presser, Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe says Iran and Russia have “taken specific actions to influence public opinion” relating to the election. He says they’ve also obtained voter registration information.

Yes the main news is that Iran are trying to interfere to hurt President Trump.

No discussion of the investigation into Bidens pay for play corruption - clearly the FBI don; think it has anything to do with foreign interference at this stage or they would of said so.

As for the current state of the investigation into Biden's corruption - neither the FBI, DoJ or DNI has deviated from the statement that Bidens sons laptops or emails (now form multiple sources) are not part of any Russian disnformation - The FBI and DoJ concur with Ratcliffe...and of course, as i pointed out, the Senate is now investigating further having already corroborated that key information in the emails matches to Bidens travel under USSS protection.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Santi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:02 am

DiamondGooner wrote: he's no better than Trump, the only difference is he plays the nice guy while Trump doesn't.

literally this.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:18 am

Santi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote: he's no better than Trump, the only difference is he plays the nice guy while Trump doesn't.

literally this.

Yes, this is true if you know nothing about politics.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Santi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:20 am

Jedi wrote:
Santi wrote:

literally this.

Or when you don't wilfully ignore the facts, aye.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:31 am

"Biden is no worse than Trump" is a line for those who enjoy and support many policies of the right but don't have the balls to come out and say it.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:34 am

Nope, but also why would you have a blanket that all policies from the right are bad? You can easily support some of their policies without being directly a trump supporter and/or a full on facist.

Swear that Canadian air is getting to you Callum, coming out with some odd stuff atm. Seeming very wound up on all issues buddy, the moose not playing ball at the moment?
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:38 am

Santi wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Santi wrote:

literally this.

Or when you don't wilfully ignore the facts, aye.

What are the facts, enlighten me?

When it comes to policy, you obviously know nothing so I assume you will now go for the "B...b...but politicians are liars! He won't deliver on any of it!

That is also a highly debunked talking point. Studies show most US presidents deliver on the majority of their campaign promises. Clinton, Bush, Obama and even Donald Trump all did.
Research by political scientists has found that campaign promises really do matter, and that once elected, politicians mostly try to do exactly what they said they would. And when they don't, it's usually due to a lack of cooperation from Congress, not a craven flip-flop.

https://www.vox.com/2015/11/27/9801800/ ... n-promises
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Santi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:45 am

Nothing to do with policy, go back to the first post you cried about and you’ll see the point I made was about their personalities and the fact I consider both as lying scumbags.

You’ve changed the angle and just posted some standard lefty info graphic, the type you could find on any business website about its own product v competitors. I guess they all must be the best on the market :lol:

Also some of those policies are laughable in any case.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:01 am

Santi wrote:Nothing to do with policy, go back to the first post you cried about and you’ll see the point I made was about their personalities and the fact I consider both as lying scumbags.

You’ve changed the angle and just posted some standard lefty info graphic, the type you could find on any business website about its own product v competitors. I guess they all must be the best on the market :lol:

If you think anything on the "standard lefty info graphic" is incorrect, please go into specifics, or just concede that you don't know anything about their policy platforms and stop wasting my time.

The post you originally quoted states "He's no better than Trump". They're not candidates for a reality TV show, i couldn't care less about their personalities. If we're gauging whether two presidential candidates are the same, the best way to do that is to look at their policy proposals. And Biden's is diametrically opposed to Trump's on virtually every issue.

They are not the same. They are complete opposites.

Also some of those policies are laughable in any case.

What does that have to do with whether or not they're the same?
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Santi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:07 am

Being ‘no better than trump’ doesn’t equal ‘he is the same as trump’. Once again you’re trying to change the angle to make yourself feel right.

Btw king of the internet Jedi, nobody is forcing you to reply so the only one wasting your time, if you feel that way, is you.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:08 am

Santi wrote:Nope, but also why would you have a blanket that all policies from the right are bad? You can easily support some of their policies without being directly a trump supporter and/or a full on facist.

Swear that Canadian air is getting to you Callum, coming out with some odd stuff atm. Seeming very wound up on all issues buddy, the moose not playing ball at the moment?

You'd think so but they're frisky buggers at the moment.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:16 am

Callum wrote:"Biden is no worse than Trump" is a line for those who enjoy and support many policies of the right but don't have the balls to come out and say it.

Or you're just a weak thinking lemming spouting left wing platitudes whilst enjoying the benefits of living in a right wing capitalist society. See we can all right meaningless sentences claiming to know what others think, but what's the point?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate