American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:26 am

Jedi wrote:He wanted to say "eager to hear, next" so after "hear" he went for "next", pronounced the N but then opted to repeat "eager to hear" to avoid stuttering. It doesn't even sound like the n-word and even if it did, it wouldn't matter in the slightest.

As for Trump and double standards, we have him on camera admitting in detail how he's a sexual predator yet he still won an election.

Rarely disgusting stuff in this thread that people are trying to score cheap political points off of someone's disability like this. This thread has hit a new low. Can't say I'm surprised. I hope we don't have any members reading this who have a stutter themselves.

Your bias is like a red flag running before you .....

Whilst criticising Biden for a verbal slip as "wouldn't matter in the slightest" - comments by politicians from either party in a different time when they had twenty years less experience, those for you are "disgusting"

Can't say I'm surprised that you think one doesn't matter and one is disgusting - balance and reason are no longer relevant once confirmation bias rules your mind.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:27 am

Jedi wrote:He wanted to say "eager to hear, next" so after "hear" he went for "next", pronounced the N but then opted to repeat "eager to hear" to avoid stuttering. It doesn't even sound like the n-word and even if it did, it wouldn't matter in the slightest.

As for Trump and double standards, we have him on camera admitting in detail how he's a sexual predator yet he still won an election.

Rarely disgusting stuff in this thread that people are trying to score cheap political points off of someone's disability like this. This thread has hit a new low. Can't say I'm surprised. I hope we don't have any members reading this who have a stutter themselves.

Says the bloke who has spent the last four years trying to score cheap political points off Trump.

You're like a one armed butler. You can dish it out but you can't take it.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:28 pm

Agree 100%. :naughty: When he stuttered "Obama is a clean articulate black person" and all the other blatantly racist remarks (and POLICIES) over the years everyone knew it was simply his "disability". FFS your lot has no sense of reality, you twist everything to fit your narrative or that which you wish to believe. Not a very sound way to approach life unless you are only comfortable in your bubble. Take a chance on truth and considering other points of view...it sets you free. Nor is your cult of personality approach to politics logical in any manner. Character used to matter, or so we believed and the scummy politicians keep trying to tell us. But that is out the window, politicians by nature are assholes. The only way to view or even understand politics is to ignore the messenger's words and consider policies without the emotion. That is hard for modern left leaning folks because everything is viewed through an emotional lense.

BIden is a foolish man, and has been for decades. He is multi offender...plagiarism, lying, racism, pandering, corruption, nepotism, a sexual predator, under the direct and indirect influence of China. Pretty much what the Dems have accused Trump and so many others of.

As for your trying to score cheap points by claiming to be super offended by people here are using a "disability" to score political points...transparent self serving condescension while USING some fictitious members who may have a stutter. Really quite pathetic but typical of a wokey.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:21 pm

I love that you are apparently upset at 'cheap political points'. One has to wonder if you have any memory of the last 4 years or even yesterday. Its quite an achievement to be that hypocritical, otherwise. Well done.

...and no you don't have Trump on camera, tape or anywhere else admitting he is a 'sexual predator' - whatever that means. I am sure that's another definition that changes depending on political affiliation.
I would hazard a guess that over the years he has enjoyed the company of many a fair lady.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:51 pm

Why is this thread still going? Trumps gone so everything is back to normal isn't it like before he took over?
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Phil71 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:28 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:Why is this thread still going? Trumps gone so everything is back to normal isn't it like before he took over?

Everything's hunky dory.

Grandad from Only Fools & Horses is doing a great job.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:46 pm

jayramfootball wrote:I would hazard a guess that over the years he has enjoyed the company of many a fair lady.

Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:29 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:Why is this thread still going? Trumps gone so everything is back to normal isn't it like before he took over?

Everything's hunky dory.

Grandad from Only Fools & Horses is doing a great job.

:rofll:

jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby gooney » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:50 pm

Democrats back to their usual nonsense. Bringing democracy through bombs.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:10 pm

gooney wrote:Democrats back to their usual nonsense. Bringing democracy through bombs.

It's not Democrats - or Republicans.
The people pulling the strings here are not in public view.
There is too much money involved for the US not to be bombing the world - but on this occasion, I do not blame Biden, other than for not having the backbone to tell the warmongers to &&&& off. Trump was the same - pressured into ridiculous bombings of Syria.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:33 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
gooney wrote:Democrats back to their usual nonsense. Bringing democracy through bombs.

There is too much money involved for the US not to be bombing the world - but on this occasion, I do not blame Biden, other than for not having the backbone to tell the warmongers to &&&& off. Trump was the same - pressured into ridiculous bombings of Syria.

Why do you make it sound conspiritorial? The people "pulling the strings" are the top military generals around Biden and Biden himself. They're following a foreign policy plan they believe in. There's no cabal of elites pushing them to do this.

If you think the US should be isolationist and stay within it's borders that's something I'd disagree with but you're entitled to your opinion. But don't make it sound like Biden is pressured to do this by some special interests or something. He's a believer in interventionism and he is defending US interests in the Middle East.

I mean... Yes. Bombs are unironically a very effective way of delivering democracy. All we need to do is look at history.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:59 pm

Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Why do you make it sound conspiritorial? The people "pulling the strings" are the top military generals around Biden and Biden himself. They're following a foreign policy plan they believe in. There's no cabal of elites pushing them to do this.

If you think the US should be isolationist and stay within it's borders that's something I'd disagree with but you're entitled to your opinion. But don't make it sound like Biden is pressured to do this by some special interests or something. He's a believer in interventionism and he is defending US interests in the Middle East.

I mean... Yes. Bombs are unironically a very effective way of delivering democracy. All we need to do is look at history.

Wake up. FFS man there was cabal of elites who got him nominated just as they did Hillary. The whole Dem party is controlled by Goldman Sachs and Wall Street and the DC elites, plus the DC lobbyist industry...and those are ultimately controlled by China and various oligarchs from around the world.

Biden bombs Syria today and the media does not start crying about him starting WWIII...
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:48 am

Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Funny - after years of 'Wussia' you want to complain about conspiracy theories .
:lol:

I know you don't keep up with much of reality when it comes to politics, but the same paid-for political Senators and Congressmen - from both sides of the aisle - have been warmongering for years. I'm sure they do very well out of it.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:36 am

A very interesting take and a very real one.

Its absolutely true that some people are not emotionally capable of having large amounts of money.

"Redistribution of wealth doesn't work, I had a patient who was an addict, if he was given more money, he'd be dead, he was only alive because he was broke."
John Peterson
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:19 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:A very interesting take and a very real one.

Its absolutely true that some people are not emotionally capable of having large amounts of money.

"Redistribution of wealth doesn't work, I had a patient who was an addict, if he was given more money, he'd be dead, he was only alive because he was broke."
John Peterson

That pikey who won the lottery is a perfect example of this.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate