American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:51 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Callum wrote:"Biden is no worse than Trump" is a line for those who enjoy and support many policies of the right but don't have the balls to come out and say it.

Constant pigeon holing is funnily enough only done by the Left, when it comes to us central folk we don't get much if any jip from the Right, they're always more than happy to explain their standing and then we just see if we agree or not .......... you know, a civilised discussion.

That doesn't exist with the Left, you have a way or approach of talking to the Right but the Left have no tact at all for talking to the Centre because for years now the extremist elements in the Left have grown and the vocabulary is if the Right don't agree there is no room for discussion, they're the enemy.

.............. we in the centre now get the same intolerant treatment because the Lefts approach is if you dare question our policy your obviously Right wing.

You don't win many central friends that way hence why the Left have lost every major vote in the last 6 years.

As for your statement about policy, what makes you think central people don't have the balls to say what they agree with? have you ever asked?

There are some policies on the central Right I like and there are some policies on the Left I like ........... which is funnily enough a characteristic of being central, is that balls enough for you?

Dont mistake the way you get treated with the way other people get treated.

You forget that impressions go both ways. The impression you give is of a rather silly reactionary who gets angry over whatever is on FB this morning, and someone who has fallen down a right wing rabbit hole

And that is reflected in the way you get treated

I only mention that stuff because its fkin ridiculous for one, but worst of all Gov'ts and big business are band wagoning and making some of these snowflake, PC ideas law / rules / policy which infringes on my personal freedom.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:13 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Lol, The FBI have said a lot of things - if you think they can keep a track of every scheme you're crazy.

If the FBI with all its resources can't then Donald Trump most certainly can't. Iran sent a few threatening emails and the FBI was on top of it right away. Let me remind you, Trump is claiming there are millions of ballots that are fraudulent.

Put it this way - what is more believable ... that the Democrats are pushing mail in voting, post election mail in voting and ballot inclusions without signature verification because :
1) They are noble politicians trying to ensure every one votes?
2) They want to exploit the process to ballot harvest and get as many fraudulent votes through as possible?

Hint on the answer - those selecting number 1 are idiots. The Republicans will be trying similar sh*t.

3) Democrats are more likely than Republicans to vote by mail therefore Dems are trying to make it as easy as possible and Republicans are trying to make it as hard as possible.

But we can't speculate based on motive. Unless there is evidence, that the FBI can confirm, any speculation about voter fraud is worthless.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby LMAO » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:52 pm

jayramfootball wrote:One of the recipients in the email trails found on the laptops has come forward and confirmed that the biggest email in the lot, the one about where the money was going, is true.

We now have corroboration from one of the people actually in the copy list.

He has confirmed that the 'big guy' is in fact Joe Biden.

It's looking more and more like Joe Biden did indeed use the office of VP to enrich himself.

The email is apparently from May 13, 2017. Joe Biden stopped being VPOTUS at noon EST on January 20, 2017 (i.e., he was a private citizen at the time of the email).

The worst thing I can see that happened is Biden potentially lied by saying he was unaware of his son's business dealings.

Unless there's something when Biden was VPOTUS or while he's running for POTUS, then it's a nonstory as it stands.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:18 am

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:One of the recipients in the email trails found on the laptops has come forward and confirmed that the biggest email in the lot, the one about where the money was going, is true.

We now have corroboration from one of the people actually in the copy list.

He has confirmed that the 'big guy' is in fact Joe Biden.

It's looking more and more like Joe Biden did indeed use the office of VP to enrich himself.

The email is apparently from May 13, 2017. Joe Biden stopped being VPOTUS at noon EST on January 20, 2017 (i.e., he was a private citizen at the time of the email).

The worst thing I can see that happened is Biden potentially lied by saying he was unaware of his son's business dealings.

Unless there's something when Biden was VPOTUS or while he's running for POTUS, then it's a nonstory as it stands.

Nice try. The CCP deal was done via AF 2. Jim Biden's email about the CCP energy company includes one Kamala HARRIS! . The Ukraine dealings were while Joe as in charge of Ukraine policy, the China dealings while Joe was tasked with China policy, the Azerbaijan was while Joe was in charge of that portfolio. The housing contract given to Jim Biden in Afghanistan was when...wait for it Joe was put in charge of that too. Can't make this shit up.

Time to grow up and face reality. The CCP would have Biden and Harris over the barrel, and the Dems were claiming Trump was compromised. Schiff is also up to his eyeballs in malfeasance obviously.
Last edited by Pat Rice in Short Shorts on Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:28 am

So now we have Biden and Harris involved in verifiable corruption. Obama obviously looked the other way given he and others were concerned about Biden's activities back in 2014 to the point that John Kerry's son bailed out of the deals.

Now we understand why Harris was chosen by "Biden", why Biden was chosen by the DNC. We also know why the Dems are so hell bent for leather to get Trump and Barr out. The question remains when the media will deal with this as professionals or hacks.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:33 am

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Yago wrote:Imagine believing that clown Giuliani, who already failed the first attempt in Ukraine.

He's just been caught jerking it off with a (supposed) 15 yo in a hotel room in the new Borat movie, btw. Dude been projecting hard it seems.

Just how far do you want to go to deflect?

Giuliani is a clown ............ therefore none of its true is that your angle?

Yet the evidence is the elephant in the room.

This is what makes you lot look ridiculous, the people you support are starting more fires than you can put out, just admit it, they're all a bunch of corrupt, paedo, racist creeps and save your own dignity ffs.

God if your politics aligned you lot would of found a way to excuse Adolf Hitler ffs.

You're right, evidence IS the elephant in the room. Because there is no evidence. Nobody has corroborated what Murdoch owned NYPost reported on. And nobody is even touching the pedo allegations Giuliani made, not even Fox News and NYPost themselves. It's all a mess and a last-ditch hail mary attempt to change the direction this race is going.

You're media illiterate though so I'm not surprised you're struggling with this one.

Well...?
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:36 am

LMAO wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
Oh my, the complete and utter lack of self-awareness :doh: But, not surprised coming from a cult member.

>>> I choose to deal in facts and evidence.
>>> The Biden Ukraine emails are verified and being covered up.

Pick one.

Both are true statements.

That "both" is doing a lot of heavy lifting. Two of the NY Post's top reporters refused to have their name attached to the story because of its dubiousness, and the third was unaware of her name being used until the bogus story was printed.

Hunter moved to LA in early 2018. Why would he go to across the country in April 2019 to drop off a water-damaged Macbook Pro at a repair shop when he could simply go to an Apple Store in LA?

He signed an invoice and an agreement for service and paid $75. How would the repair guy get his emails and drugged out crack pipe pictures? Wake up and keep up.

Do you have proof that it's Hunter's signature?

And this is why I say you're in a cult. Normal people don't keep desperately spouting, "Wake up." That's hella cult lingo.

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Given he lived in LA why did he need to go to AR to knock up a woman?

You actually think that's a good rebuttal for a computer repair?

Men fly all over the world for pussy. People don't fly across the country to get their computer repaired and then never retrieve it.

Why didn't Hunter raise any concerns about a missing laptop? Why do the metadata of the email files show September and October 2019, right around the time Giuliani was caught lying about Joe and Ukraine and long after Biden ceased being VP?

The metadata report is false. Why did he not just pick all three lap tops up?

Source?

Could it possibly be because he didn't drop the laptops off? Nah, let's go down the deepest conspiracy hole we can find.

Why is there no evidence of Joe meeting with that Ukrainian businessman, and no evidence for unaccounted time in Joe's schedule?

All the Biden gand will say is that was not on his official calendar.

So where's the proof of the meeting then?

Why was the laptop handed over to the FBI in December 2019, yet there's been no announcement from the FBI or from Barr's DoJ about opening an investigation into the emails regarding any potential corruption from Joe and Hunter and instead there's an investigation into a potential Russian disinformation campaign?

The FBI sat on it, shocking after all we now know!

Maybe they sat on it because there's nothing there, genius.

Square that circle and make that make sense because the story doesn't pass the smell test.

You need to stay employed in a field that does not require common sense or logic. You are too easily fooled.

And this is what cult members sound like. Only you can see the truth and everyone else is dumb for refusing to believe bullshit. You've got me convinced now, military grunt!

Well, at least we can agree that you're being a party (Trump) hack.

We can agree that I am a seeker of truths, and yes will be voting for Trump. Can we agree that you will at some point denounce corruption?

Yup, I'm not a fan of corruption. But you obviously are given you're voting for Trump. Can you denounce Trump's and his children's corruption?

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:As UFGN is fond of saying, I have mine already (given I my age and business dealings) so nothing Biden or Harris can pull off is much concern to me personally or financially given I have gone into cash other than metals. Actually if Biden wins and tanks the market I will have the funds in place to hit a buying low.

Okay? Sounds like you're in the bargaining stage. I'm happy for you to have made it through the denial and anger stages in just a couple posts :clap:

Might help if you contracted yours. Your mind is so open that your brain has fallen out.

That was supposed to clever? Here have another shot at it.

Wasn't trying to be. Seems like I hit a nerve though.

Want a do over on this post? Is your 1K ready?
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:37 am

It's definitely dodgy.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:49 am

There may be nothing in it - but - the FBI did subpoena Hunter's laptop, there is no question Hunter got paid for 'consultancy' work by both Ukraine and China, the implication is that Joe was somehow involved whilst employed by the US government - the only thing we know is Joe has repeatedly said he met nobody and knew nothing - if once he's elected as President either of those assertions can be proven false it will be the Reps playing the impeachment card - same shit different day.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Callum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:12 am

Biden much better today than the first debate. Trump too, slightly, but he still rambles on and fails to land many punches. Can’t see this debate moving the needle much.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Yago » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:49 am

Agreed with Callum.

Also,
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

Postby Jedi » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:01 am

Both were at their best*, Biden had the better zingers and one-liners and defended the Hunter Biden stuff perfectly but Trump landed a good shot there at the end on Biden "ending the oil industry" which could move a few votes in some of the swing states.

Overall I'm calling it a draw. Won't change much/anything.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby UFGN » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:18 am

Biden has beautiful teeth. I dont reckon those gnashers are all originals somehow. In any case, I want his dentist's number
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:28 am

Jedi wrote:Both were at their best*, Biden had the better zingers and one-liners and defended the Hunter Biden stuff perfectly but Trump landed a good shot there at the end on Biden "ending the oil industry" which could move a few votes in some of the swing states.

Got nothing to say on the latest evidence from the Biden / Hunter case as PRISS pointed out?

(Sweep, sweep) I hear?

I thought you claimed I was iliterate and the evidence was all done and dusted, all innocent?

Maybe you shouldn't of been so much of a penis and respected my stance which was "Lets wait for the evidence to be concluded first"?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:10 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Jedi wrote:Both were at their best*, Biden had the better zingers and one-liners and defended the Hunter Biden stuff perfectly but Trump landed a good shot there at the end on Biden "ending the oil industry" which could move a few votes in some of the swing states.

Got nothing to say on the latest evidence from the Biden / Hunter case as PRISS pointed out?

(Sweep, sweep) I hear?

I thought you claimed I was iliterate and the evidence was all done and dusted, all innocent?

Maybe you shouldn't of been so much of a penis and respected my stance which was "Lets wait for the evidence to be concluded first"?

Oh, I don't read PRISS's posts anymore so if he replied to me I wouldn't know.

What evidence are you talking about? Are you talking about that guy that had the press conference? That was all part of the Trump show, he didn't actually provide ANY new info.

I want to make this very clear. As of now:

1) We don't even have sufficient corroboration that the emails are real.

2) Even if they are, there is zero evidence in them that either Biden received $3.5 million or that Hunter Biden's work changed US policy in any way, which is the main allegation Trump made. There is no crime here, and there's no evidence of any abuse of power (the thing Trump has already been impeached over).

3) Not even Fox News is touching the Qanon bait about Hunter being a pedo. There is literally nothing on that other than the Rudy Giuliani unhinged rant.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate