American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:28 am

War crime.
Biden and his administration wanted to change the narrative by claiming they killed a terrorist and stopped an imminent threat.

Biden just murdered a man and his children as they were picking up water for their family.

He must face trial.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby 22-0 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:50 am

He just called everything that went down a success so there's that.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:55 pm

jayramfootball wrote:War crime.
Biden and his administration wanted to change the narrative by claiming they killed a terrorist and stopped an imminent threat.

Biden just murdered a man and his children as they were picking up water for their family.

He must face trial.

I'm wondering if America is not in a state of active war with Afghanistan and has officially "left the building" as it were with a new Taliban Gov't installed.

Then how is this not by the very definition a "War crime" even by UN standards?

You can't just drone strike wherever you feel like, Biden has impeded on Afghanistans sovereignty as a nation by lauching a military strike on a country they are not at war with.

............ and the UN is silent?

They may of had some room for argument if they had killed an actual terrorist but to have killed innocent civilians and nobody bats an eyelid is not right in any way shape or form.

Biden is a murderer and he's proven that in the first few months of his Presidency.

Trump on the other hand killed almost no one (I'm struggling to recollect any that can be attributable to his direct orders) and fought against military action during his whole term.

.......... but anyone but Trump.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:01 pm

Today of all days, and it still goes on
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Biden is a fvcking disaster
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Phil71 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:20 pm

Might as well have the Major from Fawlty Towers in the White House.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:20 pm

Phil71 wrote:Might as well have the Major from Fawlty Towers in the White House.

It's getting really bad now.. I mean really bad. Trump was right about him... everything Biden touches turns to shit.
Not even diehard Never Trumpers are trying to pretend Biden is doing well now - like they tried in the first couple of months of his disastrous Presidency.
He's going to be replaced I think after the Democrats have got the election rigging in the California Governer recall out of the way. All hands to the pump to fix the election there and then they will concentrate on removing Biden and installing an even bigger dimwit in Kamala Harris.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:56 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Might as well have the Major from Fawlty Towers in the White House.

It's getting really bad now.. I mean really bad. Trump was right about him... everything Biden touches turns to shit.
Not even diehard Never Trumpers are trying to pretend Biden is doing well now - like they tried in the first couple of months of his disastrous Presidency.
He's going to be replaced I think after the Democrats have got the election rigging in the California Governer recall out of the way. All hands to the pump to fix the election there and then they will concentrate on removing Biden and installing an even bigger dimwit in Kamala Harris.

Yep. She'll be an unmitigated disaster.

Did you see the news last week? During the Saint Floyd of Fentanyl riots she publicly encouraged people to donate money to a bail fund to get black criminals who have no money out of jail. That fund bailed out a man a few weeks back and he went straight out and murdered someone.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Goonerred » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:20 am

Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Did you see the news last week? During the Saint Floyd of Fentanyl riots she publicly encouraged people to donate money to a bail fund to get black criminals who have no money out of jail. That fund bailed out a man a few weeks back and he went straight out and murdered someone.

I didn't even know that was going on. What is wrong with people. It's the same here, we can't deport criminals, rapist and murderers, but people bunched together to stop a flight, now I think they are still in the UK.
Last edited by Goonerred on Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:49 am

Goonerred wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I didn't even know that was going on. What is wrong with people. It's the same here, we have can deport criminals, raist and murderers, but people bunched together to stop a flight, now I think they are still in the UK.

What's interesting there is the flight in question was taking these violent criminals to Jamaica, and lots of black celebrities & politicians were up in arms about it.

The government sent plane loads of criminals back to various countries including Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and so on during the same period. Would you like to guess how many of those black celebrities & politicians protested about those deportations?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Goonerred » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:52 am

Phil71 wrote:
Goonerred wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I didn't even know that was going on. What is wrong with people. It's the same here, we have can deport criminals, raist and murderers, but people bunched together to stop a flight, now I think they are still in the UK.

What's interesting there is the flight in question was taking these violent criminals to Jamaica, and lots of black celebrities & politicians were up in arms about it.

The government sent plane loads of criminals back to various countries including Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and so on during the same period. Would you like to guess how many of those black celebrities & politicians protested about those deportations?

None.
Goonerred

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:54 am

Goonerred wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Goonerred wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

None.

Correct
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Goonerred wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Goonerred wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

None.

Correct

Doesn't really matter though.

You're trying to apply common sense to something which has nothing to do with common sense.

Politically correct gestures have become a force in politics and a way to bribe businesses, companies and politicians, politicians use it to attack each others morals and popularity.

Black celebrities are in cahoots with those BLM type orgs who are profiting off racial politics, they enjoy the PC points and the leverage it gives them.

If you stand back and look at the bigger picture what did BLM really achieve? destruction of property, racial turmoil between Republicans and Democrats ............. and made the founders of BLM rich, like the BLM founder lady who spent millions on a property portfolio and moved her family into a white neighbourhood.

She used to be poor now because of Democrat funding she's now living like the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

.......... so George Floyd wasn't in vain at least, Floyd dying was the best thing that ever happened to her, she must thank God for the incident every night.

I will say this though, the fact America lets its police commit these sorts of crimes against its citizens is the chickens coming home to roost, high on drugs or not, he was murdered, we've all seen the tapes.
The police unions who protect these cops so much and let them get away with crimes against the populace and the State Attorney's who also protect them .......... this reaction is on them, they've been doing this for over a century.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Goonerred » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:41 pm

I read a stat somewhere that more white people had been killed in similar situations to Floyd than black people.
Goonerred

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:32 pm

Goonerred wrote:I read a stat somewhere that more white people had been killed in similar situations to Floyd than black people.

That's very true. A lot more. Four times as many I think

But I must say that the white vs black death rate at the hands of the police in America is disproportionate. I think it's something like twice as many as it should be if you look at the percentage of the population. But then again, black people commit four times as many violent crimes than the percentage of population compared to white people.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate