American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat May 08, 2021 7:34 am

Jedi wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:He'll be carted off to a dementia home mid term.

Just watch it happen. 1 day after the halfway point, Kamala takes over and has a shot at up to 10 years in the White House.

I read this before the election too how senile old Joe will just sit back and let Kamala take over on day one.

Back to reality, Biden's been doing everything and Kamala is nowhere to be seen since they got elected.

Now It's being pushed back to mid term and when that doesn't happen you'll push it back to Biden's potential 2nd term.

I don't think anyone would doubt that Biden would take the role. The reason why the 1 day after half way is important is because if the VP serves more than half a president's term, they can only stand again once. However, if its less than half, they are entitled to stand twice.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Sat May 08, 2021 8:20 am

jayramfootball wrote:Got to just shake your head at the rampant hypocrisy of leftists.

So right now there is a full and official audit of the Arizona 2020 election going on.
What do the Democrats do... file multiple challenges to stop the audit, which have failed and been thrown out fo court, so the audit continues.
What do they do next:

Hannah Klain, daughter of President Joe Biden’s powerful Chief of Staff Ron Klain, recently signed a letter urging the Justice Department to deploy federal monitors to monitor the Arizona State Senate’s audit of 2020 presidential votes in Maricopa County.

The letter, from three groups — the Brennan Center for Justice, the Leadership Conference Education Fund, and Protect Democracy — was sent last week to the Justice Department, expressing concern that the auditors are “engaged in ongoing and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws.”

“[W]e request that you send federal monitors as soon as practicable to the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum,” the letter said. “Ballots that are protected under federal law are in imminent danger of being subject to unlawful voter intimidation as a result of flawed audit procedure.”

Klain signed the letter in her capacity as the Equal Justice Works Selbin Family Fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law.

The letter implied the Arizona state senate’s review of the 2020 presidential election results is illegitimate, using the term “so-called audit” and putting the word “audit” in parentheses. It also complained about the firm commissioned to conduct the work, Cyber Ninjas and its subcontractors.

So all of a sudden it's A OK to claim fraud in relaton to the audit, but it's treason to question the original result.
Democrats have gone all out to impede the audit.
I really don;t know what the result will be, but the protestations are not a good look for them.

:rofll:

Dude, Biden won. Nobody cares. Move on with your life.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Sat May 08, 2021 9:18 am

Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Got to just shake your head at the rampant hypocrisy of leftists.

So right now there is a full and official audit of the Arizona 2020 election going on.
What do the Democrats do... file multiple challenges to stop the audit, which have failed and been thrown out fo court, so the audit continues.
What do they do next:

Hannah Klain, daughter of President Joe Biden’s powerful Chief of Staff Ron Klain, recently signed a letter urging the Justice Department to deploy federal monitors to monitor the Arizona State Senate’s audit of 2020 presidential votes in Maricopa County.

The letter, from three groups — the Brennan Center for Justice, the Leadership Conference Education Fund, and Protect Democracy — was sent last week to the Justice Department, expressing concern that the auditors are “engaged in ongoing and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws.”

“[W]e request that you send federal monitors as soon as practicable to the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum,” the letter said. “Ballots that are protected under federal law are in imminent danger of being subject to unlawful voter intimidation as a result of flawed audit procedure.”

Klain signed the letter in her capacity as the Equal Justice Works Selbin Family Fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law.

The letter implied the Arizona state senate’s review of the 2020 presidential election results is illegitimate, using the term “so-called audit” and putting the word “audit” in parentheses. It also complained about the firm commissioned to conduct the work, Cyber Ninjas and its subcontractors.

So all of a sudden it's A OK to claim fraud in relaton to the audit, but it's treason to question the original result.
Democrats have gone all out to impede the audit.
I really don;t know what the result will be, but the protestations are not a good look for them.

Dude, Biden won. Nobody cares. Move on with your life.

:lol: the irony.
Leftist hypocrisy confirmed.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:13 pm

Lowest of the low.

This is what democracy is coming to, feel sorry for Texas, these guys feel emboldned down in Austin because of all the Democrat migrators and transplants from LA fleeing that state and all coming to live in Austin for the low taxes that the Republicans offer.

The hypocrisy is sub human.

To flee a Blue state to a Red one and then try and fk up that state and turn it into what they ran away from.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 83101.html
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:17 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Lowest of the low.

This is what democracy is coming to, feel sorry for Texas, these guys feel emboldned down in Austin because of all the Democrat migrators and transplants from LA fleeing that state and all coming to live in Austin for the low taxes that the Republicans offer.

To flee a Blue state to a Red one and then try and fk up that state and turn it into what they ran away from.

Not only did they run away from their jobs because they didn;t have the votes stop the voter integrity law, they flew out of the state on a private jet, NO masks and a case of beer that they would have needed ID to purchase.

It matters not, their stalling is just that. They can't stop Texas putting in place measures to stop their voter fraud.

“What the speaker can do is issue a call to have these members arrested. In addition to that, however, I can and I will continue to call a special session after special session after special session all the way up until election next year,” Mr Abbott told KUVE.

“As soon as they come back in the state of Texas, they will be arrested,” the governor reiterated. “They will be cabined inside the Texas Capitol until they get their job done.”

Too right.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:04 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Lowest of the low.

Chickens. Cowards. Abandoning the people they were elected to serve.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:21 pm

Trump used to get slaughtered for mis-informing people about Covid19.

This guy Biden is a bumbling idiot.

Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:38 pm

Phil71 wrote:Trump used to get slaughtered for mis-informing people about Covid19.

The old guy has dementia for goodness sakes, we can all see it.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:06 am

Senile Joe won't be there much longer, what a circus still his party they got what they wanted a woman in the white house.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Phil71 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:59 am

How is he being allowed to continue? It's incredible.

The whole world is watching the leader of the free world stumbling about incoherently.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:14 am

Phil71 wrote:Trump used to get slaughtered for mis-informing people about Covid19.

It's unbelievable how unfit this guy is.
The worst of all is that he is colluding with private enterprise to circumvent the constitution of the USA - something he swore to uphold.
That is an ACTUAL impeachable offence.
If the Republicans take the house next year they should immediately impeach him for violating the 1st amendment.

..and of course CNN, clearly not a news agency... just letting all his misinformation and bumbling mess slide. Zero challenge.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:16 pm

I don't know about Biden, but that Sky Australia host seems pretty senile to me. Somebody should tell the old man that children under the age of 5 don't go to school.

The only inaccurate thing Biden said in that entire segment is that vaccinated people can't get COVID. Everything else was fine but STUTTERING MAN BAD, I guess.

Meanwhile, here's a transcript of Trump's speech from yesterday:
The Green New Deal, going to destroy our country, this Green New Deal. It’s green new bullshit. That’s what it is. It’s bullshit. No more windows in buildings because environment. I always did great with these buildings that the bigger the window, the better I did, the bigger those windows, I wanted floor to ceiling windows, but they say you can’t do that anymore. We don’t want any more windows. It’s going to be real hard to sell apartments, I think. We have a beautiful apartment, and for environmental reasons, we have not put windows in the building. Oh great. Well, that sounds good. These people are crazy. Whatever happened to cows, remember they were going to get rid of all the cows? They stopped that, people didn’t like that. Remember? You know why they were going to get rid of all the cows? People will be next. People will be in there.

^^^ I don't know about you guys, but after reading that, Biden sounds pretty coherent to me. A good way to make sure you're objective is to read that paragraph in Biden's voice and then tell me if it sounds like It's coming from a sane person.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:33 pm

Jedi wrote:

I don't know about Biden, but that Sky Australia host seems pretty senile to me. Somebody should tell the old man that children under the age of 5 don't go to school.

The only inaccurate thing Biden said in that entire segment is that vaccinated people can't get COVID. Everything else was fine but STUTTERING MAN BAD, I guess.

The Green New Deal, going to destroy our country, this Green New Deal. It’s green new bullshit. That’s what it is. It’s bullshit. No more windows in buildings because environment. I always did great with these buildings that the bigger the window, the better I did, the bigger those windows, I wanted floor to ceiling windows, but they say you can’t do that anymore. We don’t want any more windows. It’s going to be real hard to sell apartments, I think. We have a beautiful apartment, and for environmental reasons, we have not put windows in the building. Oh great. Well, that sounds good. These people are crazy. Whatever happened to cows, remember they were going to get rid of all the cows? They stopped that, people didn’t like that. Remember? You know why they were going to get rid of all the cows? People will be next. People will be in there.

^^^ I don't know about you guys, but after reading that, Biden sounds pretty coherent to me. A good way to make sure you're objective is to read that paragraph in Biden's voice and then tell me if it sounds like It's coming from a sane person.

Lol, 'the only thing'.

Probably THE most fundamental thing to get right and not screw up in communication and President Senile screwed it up.
:dizzy:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:45 pm

Jedi wrote:

KIds under 5 years olds go to nursery school.

The rest of your post is plain old whataboutery. You don't seem to dispute the fact that Biden is an embarrassment. Instead you say yeah but what about this guy?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Phil71 wrote:KIds under 5 years olds go to nursery school.

The rest of your post is plain old whataboutery. You don't seem to dispute the fact that Biden is an embarrassment. Instead you say yeah but what about this guy?

It's not whataboutery. I clearly addressed the criticisms of Biden in the first part of my post. I'm just curious to know where was this energy when Trump was president - a man who's completely unable to form a coherent thought that's longer than one sentence.

Pre-school isn't school. That's why It's called pre-school. He's clearly not talking about child care. Try not to injure yourself with all that stretching.

Nothing about that video is embarrassing other than you and that showhost thinking children under the age of 5 go to school.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate