American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:56 pm

LMAO wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
LMAO wrote:Remember that time there was all that hullabaloo about the Flynn unmasking situation and PRISS was trying to convince us it was a huge scandal and I said it was a nothingburger Hail Mary from the right?

The Washington Post: ‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report

If the WaPo is paywalled or blocked: Fox News: 'Unmasking' investigation closes without report or charges: report

:lol:

Note that I have in the past laid out the facts as per released and verified documents from the FBI and WH records that show that Flynn was cleared long before the likes of Biden and the Ambassador to Italy requested unmasking in January. Also note that you have cited a WAPO claim not an official DOJ finding. WAPO has been not just dead wrong about Trump in the past four years but deceptive as well.

Thus they were reporting from a leak...funny how Twitter seems not to care eh?

What does any of that have to do with you claiming the unmasking was a huge deal?

Also, you had no problem believing and running with the NY Post and Giuliani stuff a few days ago, despite those being unverified and unconfirmed leaks. The jig is up.

Because it is a big deal if you care about civil rights and how Flynn has been persecuted by the FBI and Obama administration. As I pointed out you crowed like a bantam cock over an unverified report by a very unreliable source. I choose to deal in facts and evidence.

The Biden Ukraine emails are verified and being covered up. Funny how neo liberals care nothing about government abuse of power nor corruption and trust the media narrative as gospel. That would never happen before "progressives" gained control of the DNC and the media.

One is either are a serious watcher of events or one is simply a party hack. That is a personal decision one should be able to make. Dude I am not at all interested having a childish personal tit for tat over what is indeed fact and what is political BS that you tend to gravitate towards. Expand your mind.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Is anyone watching the new series of Spitting Image?..very funny on Trump, Biden, Pelosi, Boris , Patel, Cummings etc..
Trump and Corona Virus are buddies - Trump calls him Coroni and Boris is sleeping with it... Pelosi dresses up as whoever she is pandering to..Biden is senile :lol:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:32 pm

Trump was compromised by his and his kids dealings with Russia (untrue paradigm as we know now): Biden proven to be compromised is not even asked. National security?

Trump was supposed to be physically unable to do the job and his doctor was excoriated for decaling him fit. : The man is doing two 90 minute rallies a day, while Biden is "putting a lid" on his campaign for days at a time.

Trump was Impeached over Ukraine based on false evidence. : Biden lied about his dealing with foreign governments and will face no such scrutiny.

Trump is assaulted by then media on a daily basis and yet he takes questions every day.: Biden is not asked anything beyond what flavor milkshakes he drinks other than one CBS reporter who did ask a pertinent question and gets attacked by Biden.

Trump town hall...nonstop haranguing by the moderator: Biden gets no hard questions from Stephanopilis.

Twitter and FB publish every false unverified story about Trump.: Biden story is censored despite the fact that they will not deny it.

Trump kids campaign tirelessly for their dad.: Hunter Biden was promised to be out there...were is he?
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:03 pm

LMAO wrote:
LMAO wrote:Remember that time there was all that hullabaloo about the Flynn unmasking situation and PRISS was trying to convince us it was a huge scandal and I said it was a nothingburger Hail Mary from the right?

The Washington Post: ‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report

If the WaPo is paywalled or blocked: Fox News: 'Unmasking' investigation closes without report or charges: report

:lol:

Note that I have in the past laid out the facts as per released and verified documents from the FBI and WH records that show that Flynn was cleared long before the likes of Biden and the Ambassador to Italy requested unmasking in January. Also note that you have cited a WAPO claim not an official DOJ finding. WAPO has been not just dead wrong about Trump in the past four years but deceptive as well.

Thus they were reporting from a leak...funny how Twitter seems not to care eh?

What does any of that have to do with you claiming the unmasking was a huge deal?

Also, you had no problem believing and running with the NY Post and Giuliani stuff a few days ago, despite those being unverified and unconfirmed leaks. The jig is up.

Because it is a big deal if you care about civil rights and how Flynn has been persecuted by the FBI and Obama administration. As I pointed out you crowed like a bantam cock over an unverified report by a very unreliable source. I choose to deal in facts and evidence.

The Biden Ukraine emails are verified and being covered up. Funny how neo liberals care nothing about government abuse of power nor corruption and trust the media narrative as gospel. That would never happen before "progressives" gained control of the DNC and the media.

One is either are a serious watcher of events or one is simply a party hack. That is a personal decision one should be able to make. Dude I am not at all interested having a childish personal tit for tat over what is indeed fact and what is political BS that you tend to gravitate towards. Expand your mind.

Oh my, the complete and utter lack of self-awareness :doh: But, not surprised coming from a cult member.

>>> I choose to deal in facts and evidence.
>>> The Biden Ukraine emails are verified and being covered up.

Pick one.

Hunter moved to LA in early 2018. Why would he go to across the country in April 2019 to drop off a water-damaged Macbook Pro at a repair shop when he could simply go to an Apple Store in LA? Why didn't Hunter raise any concerns about a missing laptop? Why do the metadata of the email files show September and October 2019, right around the time Giuliani was caught lying about Joe and Ukraine and long after Biden ceased being VP? Why is there no evidence of Joe meeting with that Ukrainian businessman, and no evidence for unaccounted time in Joe's schedule? Why was the laptop handed over to the FBI in December 2019, yet there's been no announcement from the FBI or from Barr's DoJ about opening an investigation into the emails regarding any potential corruption from Joe and Hunter and instead there's an investigation into a potential Russian disinformation campaign?

Square that circle and make that make sense because the story doesn't pass the smell test.

>>> One is either are a serious watcher of events or one is simply a party hack.

Well, at least we can agree that you're being a party (Trump) hack.

>>> Expand your mind.

Might help if you contracted yours. Your mind is so open that your brain has fallen out.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Trump was compromised by his and his kids dealings with Russia (untrue paradigm as we know now): Biden proven to be compromised is not even asked. National security?

Trump was supposed to be physically unable to do the job and his doctor was excoriated for decaling him fit. : The man is doing two 90 minute rallies a day, while Biden is "putting a lid" on his campaign for days at a time.

Trump was Impeached over Ukraine based on false evidence. : Biden lied about his dealing with foreign governments and will face no such scrutiny.

Trump is assaulted by then media on a daily basis and yet he takes questions every day.: Biden is not asked anything beyond what flavor milkshakes he drinks other than one CBS reporter who did ask a pertinent question and gets attacked by Biden.

Trump town hall...nonstop haranguing by the moderator: Biden gets no hard questions from Stephanopilis.

Twitter and FB publish every false unverified story about Trump.: Biden story is censored despite the fact that they will not deny it.

Trump kids campaign tirelessly for their dad.: Hunter Biden was promised to be out there...were is he?

What is it like being so detached from reality?
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:21 pm

LMAO wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Trump was compromised by his and his kids dealings with Russia (untrue paradigm as we know now): Biden proven to be compromised is not even asked. National security?

You tell us. Funny you can't refute any of it, but decided to go all UFGN.

So now you are calling me a "cult member"? Shame on you for being so childish. You are lapsing into the bad place that the left resides again.

Yes, the emails were verified as being from Hunter Biden's laptop. That is indeed the reality. You want to make a wager, as in $100 or $1000 payable to a charity we both agree is a good cause such as (Tunnel to Towers) that they are his and that the "big guy" is none other than Joe Biden?

Bevan Cooney who was part of the Biden scheme has been jailed has released 26k more emails and has flipped, Devon Archer who has had his conviction reinstated by a higher court is reported to be about to flip to get a lighter sentence. Ukrainian officials have seized more computers from Burisma officials.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:39 pm

Oh my, the complete and utter lack of self-awareness :doh: But, not surprised coming from a cult member.

Pick one.

Both are true statements.

Hunter moved to LA in early 2018. Why would he go to across the country in April 2019 to drop off a water-damaged Macbook Pro at a repair shop when he could simply go to an Apple Store in LA?

He signed an invoice and an agreement for service and paid $75. How would the repair guy get his emails and drugged out crack pipe pictures? Wake up and keep up.

Given he lived in LA why did he need to go to AR to knock up a woman?

Why didn't Hunter raise any concerns about a missing laptop? Why do the metadata of the email files show September and October 2019, right around the time Giuliani was caught lying about Joe and Ukraine and long after Biden ceased being VP?

The metadata report is false. Why did he not just pick all three lap tops up?

Why is there no evidence of Joe meeting with that Ukrainian businessman, and no evidence for unaccounted time in Joe's schedule?

All the Biden gand will say is that was not on his official calendar.

Why was the laptop handed over to the FBI in December 2019, yet there's been no announcement from the FBI or from Barr's DoJ about opening an investigation into the emails regarding any potential corruption from Joe and Hunter and instead there's an investigation into a potential Russian disinformation campaign?

The FBI sat on it, shocking after all we now know!

Square that circle and make that make sense because the story doesn't pass the smell test.

You need to stay employed in a field that does not require common sense or logic. You are too easily fooled.

We can agree that I am a seeker of truths, and yes will be voting for Trump. Can we agree that you will at some point denounce corruption?

As UFGN is fond of saying, I have mine already (given I my age and business dealings) so nothing Biden or Harris can pull off is much concern to me personally or financially given I have gone into cash other than metals. Actually if Biden wins and tanks the market I will have the funds in place to hit a buying low.

Might help if you contracted yours. Your mind is so open that your brain has fallen out.

That was supposed to clever? Here have another shot at it.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:43 pm

LMAO wrote:

So now you are calling me a "cult member"? Shame on you for being so childish. You are lapsing into the bad place that the left resides again.

Yes, the emails were verified as being from Hunter Biden's laptop. That is indeed the reality. You want to make a wager, as in $100 or $1000 payable to a charity we both agree is a good cause such as (Tunnel to Towers) that they are his and that the "big guy" is none other than Joe Biden?

Bevan Cooney who was part of the Biden scheme has been jailed has released 26k more emails and has flipped, Devon Archer who has had his conviction reinstated by a higher court is reported to be about to flip to get a lighter sentence. Ukrainian officials have seized more computers from Burisma officials.

Dude the reason you get laughed at and ignored on here is because youre so biased, disingenuous and mad for all things right wing that youre a waste of time. Youre almost a caricature

Dont for one iota of a second think youre winning any kind of a debate ffs, I hope you dont think thats why people dont bother giving you lengthy answers very often :rofll:
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:58 pm

UFGN wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Dude the reason you get laughed at and ignored on here is because youre so biased, disingenuous and mad for all things right wing that youre a waste of time. Youre almost a caricature

Dont for one iota of a second think youre winning any kind of a debate ffs, I hope you dont think thats why people dont bother giving you lengthy answers very often :rofll:

But at least I try! Glad to be on the same level of hilarity as Monty Python! I know I am quicker than Cleese but I doubt Palin.

Yet you don't seem to able to ignore me yet you do ignore facts. All you can mange is to insult others and get utterly pissed off at the world. What does that indicate?

People who can't refute facts would have a terrible time making a cogent argument as you prove over and over.

So tell us about your man crush "Fit" Biden and how he will wriggle out of these lies and the family corruption that includes his son, wife and brother. Com'on Man! Don't be a bush league pony solider or what ever he called the poor woman.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:26 am

Weird hypothetical arguments - the laptop is with the FBI they have said almost nothing - yet random posters on a football blog-site have already decided if it's real or fake ... that's social media for you.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Jedi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:03 am

Ok, let me get this story straight.

So Rudy Giuliani, Trump's attorney and campaign advisor, happens to obtain a laptop supposedly owned by Hunter Biden, because Hunter willingly left it at a repair shop owned by Guiliani's friend, even though it contains child porn and texts of Hunter Biden admitting he's sexually abusing a 14-year-old girl.

Does anyone actually believe this? This makes Pizzagate sound credible. Even Fox News is ignoring the pedophile allegations. What the f**k is going on with the Trump campaign? This is absolutely pathetic even for them.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:20 am

Jedi wrote:Ok, let me get this story straight.

So Rudy Giuliani, Trump's attorney and campaign advisor, happens to obtain a laptop supposedly owned by Hunter Biden, because Hunter willingly left it at a repair shop owned by Guiliani's friend, even though it contains child porn and texts of Hunter Biden admitting he's sexually abusing a 14-year-old girl.

Does anyone actually believe this? This makes Pizzagate sound credible. Even Fox News is ignoring the pedophile allegations. What the f**k is going on with the Trump campaign? This is absolutely pathetic even for them.

But your information is entirely wrong - the laptop has now been obtained by the FBI - Giuliani certainly claimed he got copies of some of the content, which was then leaked ... this is not the best source but the WP story is fire-walled

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8861635/FBI-taken-possession-Hunter-Bidens-laptops.html

After the Clintongate fiasco in 2016 my bet is the FBI will sit on this until after the election ... only then will the truth/fiction come out.

Out of interest where do you get your creative news from? was it Shifty Schiff?

Adam Schiff said 'the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign'

In response the FBI said 'Let me be clear at this time the intelligence community doesn't believe that, because there is no intelligence that supports that. We have shared no intelligence with Chairman Schiff, the White House or any member of Congress that Hunter Biden's laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign. It's simply not true.'
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby VCC » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:35 am

Chances are with Trumps friendship with the late Epstein and his known visits to his island, chances are Trump himself has been guilty of sexual assaults on minors .
Guilty by association. Now I know nothing of said laptop of Biden junior but it is after all Bidon juniors, you can not pick your family but you can pick your friends
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Jedi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:57 am

EliteKiller wrote:But your information is entirely wrong -

You said this but you didn't disprove or disagree with anything i said.

You just went on about FBI saying they don't know It's Russia as if i mentioned either.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby LMAO » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:07 am

Pick one.

Both are true statements.

That "both" is doing a lot of heavy lifting. Two of the NY Post's top reporters refused to have their name attached to the story because of its dubiousness, and the third was unaware of her name being used until the bogus story was printed.

Hunter moved to LA in early 2018. Why would he go to across the country in April 2019 to drop off a water-damaged Macbook Pro at a repair shop when he could simply go to an Apple Store in LA?

He signed an invoice and an agreement for service and paid $75. How would the repair guy get his emails and drugged out crack pipe pictures? Wake up and keep up.

Do you have proof that it's Hunter's signature?

And this is why I say you're in a cult. Normal people don't keep desperately spouting, "Wake up." That's hella cult lingo.

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Given he lived in LA why did he need to go to AR to knock up a woman?

You actually think that's a good rebuttal for a computer repair?

Men fly all over the world for pussy. People don't fly across the country to get their computer repaired and then never retrieve it.

Why didn't Hunter raise any concerns about a missing laptop? Why do the metadata of the email files show September and October 2019, right around the time Giuliani was caught lying about Joe and Ukraine and long after Biden ceased being VP?

The metadata report is false. Why did he not just pick all three lap tops up?

Source?

Could it possibly be because he didn't drop the laptops off? Nah, let's go down the deepest conspiracy hole we can find.

Why is there no evidence of Joe meeting with that Ukrainian businessman, and no evidence for unaccounted time in Joe's schedule?

All the Biden gand will say is that was not on his official calendar.

So where's the proof of the meeting then?

Why was the laptop handed over to the FBI in December 2019, yet there's been no announcement from the FBI or from Barr's DoJ about opening an investigation into the emails regarding any potential corruption from Joe and Hunter and instead there's an investigation into a potential Russian disinformation campaign?

The FBI sat on it, shocking after all we now know!

Maybe they sat on it because there's nothing there, genius.

You need to stay employed in a field that does not require common sense or logic. You are too easily fooled.

And this is what cult members sound like. Only you can see the truth and everyone else is dumb for refusing to believe bullshit. You've got me convinced now, military grunt!

We can agree that I am a seeker of truths, and yes will be voting for Trump. Can we agree that you will at some point denounce corruption?

Yup, I'm not a fan of corruption. But you obviously are given you're voting for Trump. Can you denounce Trump's and his children's corruption?

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:As UFGN is fond of saying, I have mine already (given I my age and business dealings) so nothing Biden or Harris can pull off is much concern to me personally or financially given I have gone into cash other than metals. Actually if Biden wins and tanks the market I will have the funds in place to hit a buying low.

Okay? Sounds like you're in the bargaining stage. I'm happy for you to have made it through the denial and anger stages in just a couple posts :clap:

That was supposed to clever? Here have another shot at it.

Wasn't trying to be. Seems like I hit a nerve though.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate