American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:37 am

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:When the Democrats are finally humbled and stop p*ssing around playing what's amounted to the most pathetic political games I've ever seen in my days and actually straighten themselves out and put forward a proper candidate I may be back on board, but for now, nope.

The Democratic Party regrets missing out on your vote.

Its middle America you should be worried about not me.

RNC never wanted Trump and put up bullshit candidates so ended up with him a f***ing clown and corrupt, shit businessman.... but you never have anything to say about that

Dems ended up with Hillary Clinton, former Secretary Of State and Joe Biden, former Vice President..... poor candidates yes but top draw compared to Trump

Trump was a protest vote and their "sh*t" candidate won, that's the zinger of the whole thing.

You can't say "They're sh*t so, so are we" what sort of policy is that to offer the public?

Tbf all I said was if Dems lose it'll be because they lost middle america again, I'm not exactly lying am I?
If your game plan is "Well at least he's not Trump" all I'm saying is if you want to win, you should be doing better than that.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:49 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:When the Democrats are finally humbled and stop p*ssing around playing what's amounted to the most pathetic political games I've ever seen in my days and actually straighten themselves out and put forward a proper candidate I may be back on board, but for now, nope.

RNC never wanted Trump and put up bullshit candidates so ended up with him a f***ing clown and corrupt, shit businessman.... but you never have anything to say about that

Dems ended up with Hillary Clinton, former Secretary Of State and Joe Biden, former Vice President..... poor candidates yes but top draw compared to Trump

Trump was a protest vote and their "sh*t" candidate won, that's the zinger of the whole thing.

You can't say "They're sh*t so, so are we" what sort of policy is that to offer the public?

Tbf all I said was if Dems lose it'll be because they lost middle america again, I'm not exactly lying am I?
If your game plan is "Well at least he's not Trump" all I'm saying is if you want to win, you should be doing better than that.

You have been sniping at the Dems and the DNC for years. Your double standards are ridiculous, dont try to project them onto me

Its YOU who is saying "Theyre shit, so so are we". Its YOU who's been going on about this exact point for literally years while completely ignoring that the RNC did exactly the same thing

As for your opinion on "why Biden might lose" its worthless, because youll come up with dozens more, confidently stating that that was "the reason", just like you have with Brexit

Meanwhile if Biden wins, will you have opinions on why Trump lost and where the republicans went wrong and why they deserved to lose? Will you f**k!!
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby LMAO » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:45 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Middle America is voting for Biden and adding to his Senate majority tho
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:12 am

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Clinton is a POS who never achieved anything her life that wasn't tied to her husband. Anyone would have beaten her.
As for Trump, it's been stated on several occasions by nearly everyone on here that he is a douche, so don't play silly games pretending posters on here don't criticise him. It just sounds like the pathetic leftist tactics used against Trump regarding White Supremacy - he literally denounces it over and over again and yet leftists keep saying he won't. It's a bizarre tactic.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:02 pm

LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

I bet you said that in 2016 ...............

Biden might win, but I just see the same arrogance of the impending result there was last time round, as I said, if the silent majority sink your boat again your going to have a big fat egg on your face.

........... I'm trying to help you. :lol:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:15 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Biden might win, but I just see the same arrogance of the impending result there was last time round, as I said, if the silent majority sink your boat again your going to have a big fat egg on your face.

Biden wasn't running in 2016 ;)

But tbf, I bought into the media hype in 2016. This year, I've grown and learned from my mistakes, and have been more impartial by focusing on Republican actions, early voting, and state polling. And even if the polls are as off as they were in 2016, Biden still wins.

There is no silent majority (and Trump never had a majority). If you were here in America, then you'd see that. Trump supporters are anything but shy or silent :lol: If anything, I'd bet Biden has the silent majority who fear coming out publicly due to potential vandalism and harassment by zealous Trumpanzees (no, the irony of Trump supporters being harassed in the past is not lost on me).

Sure, there might be parallel universes out there where Trump is winning, but in this one, the tide is completely against him. Trump winning again would be way more of a shock than 2016. Let me put it this way, Biden is about as likely to win Mississippi as Trump is to win reelection. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling everyone will look back after the election and be like, "Yup, it was obviously always going to be Biden."
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:25 am

Trump on August 27 at the 2020 RNC: "We obliterated 100 percent of the ISIS Caliphate."

Meanwhile:
On Aug. 5, militants carrying the black flag of the Islamic State launched a daring land-and-sea assault on the strategic port city of Mocimboa da Praia in northern Mozambique. In less than a week, they routed government forces and captured the entire town, declaring it the capital of a new Islamic province.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Santi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:15 pm

LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

But tbf, I bought into the media hype in 2016. This year, I've grown and learned from my mistakes, and have been more impartial by focusing on Republican actions, early voting, and state polling. And even if the polls are as off as they were in 2016, Biden still wins.

There is no silent majority (and Trump never had a majority). If you were here in America, then you'd see that. Trump supporters are anything but shy or silent :lol: If anything, I'd bet Biden has the silent majority who fear coming out publicly due to potential vandalism and harassment by zealous Trumpanzees (no, the irony of Trump supporters being harassed in the past is not lost on me).

Sure, there might be parallel universes out there where Trump is winning, but in this one, the tide is completely against him. Trump winning again would be way more of a shock than 2016. Let me put it this way, Biden is about as likely to win Mississippi as Trump is to win reelection. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling everyone will look back after the election and be like, "Yup, it was obviously always going to be Biden."

Don’t think you need to look back for that. Anyone, even trump fans, who thinks he will win must have a few missing cells.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Dubs4Sam » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:09 pm

Trumps team have decided not to try to win over the undecided and instead are hoping to bring out more of the White Thrash racist vote as they believe their is still untapped potential that didn't vote first time round and believe they will come out this time.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Dubs4Sam wrote:Trumps team have decided not to try to win over the undecided and instead are hoping to bring out more of the White Thrash racist vote as they believe their is still untapped potential that didn't vote first time round and believe they will come out this time.

^ truly pathetic 'analysis'
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:23 pm

Santi wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Don’t think you need to look back for that. Anyone, even trump fans, who thinks he will win must have a few missing cells.

Most people realise that Trump has no chance - and frankly, nor should he.
However, I think DG's point is that declaring victory before the actual vote has no upside. It's just setting oneself up to look silly if the unlikely happens.
It's a bit like telling a lower league team they have no chance at all in a an FA Cup game. Might be almost true, but not very wise to claim it prior to a ball being kicked.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Dubs4Sam » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:24 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Dubs4Sam wrote:Trumps team have decided not to try to win over the undecided and instead are hoping to bring out more of the White Thrash racist vote as they believe their is still untapped potential that didn't vote first time round and believe they will come out this time.

That is a post;

An analysis is; a detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:25 pm

Dubs4Sam wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

That is a post;

An analysis is; a detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.

Fair enough - truly pathetic post then.
:sneaky2:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Dubs4Sam » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:29 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Dubs4Sam wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

That is a post;

Fair enough - truly pathetic post then.
:sneaky2:

:writer: note to self to do better :Peace:
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Phil71 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:07 pm

Is Biden going for the black trash?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate