American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:43 pm

22-0 wrote:Everything they tried to stick on trump was fake news and the msm ran it knowingly.

But this isnt really anything new most people already knew it... but most people on here call them conspiracy theorists for questioning the '' media ''

The msm is controlled by globalist anti-nationalists. Trump is a nationalist. They had it in for him from the start.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:29 pm

Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:27 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

The investigation concluded that the strike — conducted to prevent what was believed to be an imminent threat to Hamid Karzai International Airport — resulted in the deaths of as many as 10 people, including up to seven children.

On behalf of the men and women of the Department of Defense, I offer my deepest condolences to surviving family members of those who were killed, including Mr. Ahmadi, and to the staff of Nutrition and Education International, Mr. Ahmadi’s employer.

We now know that there was no connection between Mr. Ahmadi and ISIS-Khorasan, that his activities on that day were completely harmless and not at all related to the imminent threat we believed we faced, and that Mr. Ahmadi was just as innocent a victim as were the others tragically killed.

We apologize, and we will endeavor to learn from this horrible mistake.

Absolute shit show and a disgrace - Beiden has gone beyond being the worst President in US history. He is a murderer.
A f***ing apology?? He just order the execution of 7 kids so he could try and change the narrative of his political ineptitude.
'endeavour to learn'???
f**k off.
Only a resignation and war crimes trial will do.

Where was this energy when Trump had civilians murdered in Afghanistan? Or Obama? Or Bush? Their body counts are far higher than Biden's.

Who's going to conduct the war crimes trial? A US court? Not in a million years. The Hague? Sure, if Europe wants to get invaded by the US military.

Biden is never going to be held accountable. Neither will Bush, Obama, or Trump. They should, but they won't because there's no one who's powerful enough to hold them accountable.

Hell, the country will have forgotten about it by Halloween.

Is whataboutism no longer a thing?

Biden is President and he just ordered the murder of 10 civilians. Not to take out a terrorist or as part of war, but to shift a political narrative.
He's a child killer.

Kind of hard to be whataboutism when I said Biden should be held accountable for murdering ten civilians, one who freaking helped us as an aid worker.

Is it in fashion to deflect? You didn't waste a second to harp on about Biden being a child killer but were silent when Trump murdered 18 Afghan women and children in a drone strike not even a month into his presidency. That just reeks of petty partisanship.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:36 pm

jayramfootball wrote:Well, well... never thought I would actually see the dirty tricks of the Democrat campaign in 2016 come into full light, but we're getting there...

Attorney Michael Sussmann was indicted Thursday by special counsel John Durham for presenting himself as a “good citizen” when he offered the tip to undermine Clinton’s political rival, according to court records. However, he was secretly working for Clinton, Durham alleges.

Nearly two years after evidence emerged that the infamous Steele dossier was a political dirty trick filled with Russian disinformation and disproved allegations, Special Counsel John Durham unloaded a new indictment that exposes a parallel effort by Hillary Clinton's campaign to flood the FBI with more dubious Trump-Russia collusion dirt.

In painstaking detail, Durham laid out in the indictment Thursday how Democrat superlawyer Michael Sussmann used Clinton campaign funds to construct a now-debunked memo and other evidence alleging that computer communications between a server at the Alfa Bank in Russia and the Trump Tower in New York might be a secret backdoor communication system for Trump and Vladimir Putin to hijack the 2016 election.

Sussmann delivered the package in mid-September 2016 — just weeks before Election Day as Trump and Clinton were locked in a tight race — to then-FBI General Counsel James Baker, even after the team of computer experts warned the theory was a "red-herring," according to the indictment.

That's...it?

There's no new information other than a lawyer not disclosing his clients to the FBI. What a dud after all this hoopla.

The only legal ramifications of the Steele dossier was four FISA warrants for Carter Page, two of which were later determined to be invalid. Both the FBI and Mueller dismissed the Alfa Bank because it was sus.

But bully for Durham filing non-earth shattering charges three days before the statute of limitations expired.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:39 pm

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

The investigation concluded that the strike — conducted to prevent what was believed to be an imminent threat to Hamid Karzai International Airport — resulted in the deaths of as many as 10 people, including up to seven children.

On behalf of the men and women of the Department of Defense, I offer my deepest condolences to surviving family members of those who were killed, including Mr. Ahmadi, and to the staff of Nutrition and Education International, Mr. Ahmadi’s employer.

We now know that there was no connection between Mr. Ahmadi and ISIS-Khorasan, that his activities on that day were completely harmless and not at all related to the imminent threat we believed we faced, and that Mr. Ahmadi was just as innocent a victim as were the others tragically killed.

Absolute shit show and a disgrace - Beiden has gone beyond being the worst President in US history. He is a murderer.
A f***ing apology?? He just order the execution of 7 kids so he could try and change the narrative of his political ineptitude.
'endeavour to learn'???
f**k off.

Where was this energy when Trump had civilians murdered in Afghanistan? Or Obama? Or Bush? Their body counts are far higher than Biden's.

Who's going to conduct the war crimes trial? A US court? Not in a million years. The Hague? Sure, if Europe wants to get invaded by the US military.

Biden is never going to be held accountable. Neither will Bush, Obama, or Trump. They should, but they won't because there's no one who's powerful enough to hold them accountable.

Biden is President and he just ordered the murder of 10 civilians. Not to take out a terrorist or as part of war, but to shift a political narrative.
He's a child killer.

Kind of hard to be whataboutism when I said Biden should be held accountable for murdering ten civilians, one who freaking helped us as an aid worker.

Is it in fashion to deflect? You didn't waste a second to harp on about Biden being a baby killer but were silent when Trump murdered 18 Afghan women and children in a drone strike not even a month into his presidency. That just reeks of petty partisanship.

So whataboutism isn't a thing anymore... ok. Odd since any mention of Obama during Trumps term was met with 'whataboutism' claims.

Biden is the President and has just murdered children to score political points by pretending he was heroically stopping an imminent terrorist threat.

The motivation that led this murder is important.

In war, it's a horrible situation that innocent people can be killed and unavoidable as the enemy in Afghanistan often hide amongst civilians to use them as shields. This was not one of those incidents. A car was targeted - civilians were targeted directly in order to concoct some narrative to change the news cycle. It is premeditated murder of civilians for political gain.

That is why this example is 100% a war crime and previous whataboutism examples were not.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:44 pm

LMAO wrote:And your country is hardly better when it comes to race and politics. A "free society" but clutch pearls at the sight of players kneeling before kickoff and demand a stop to it as one example.

We don't want politics in sports.

Its that simple, I think that's a perfectly reasonable request.

We had "Kick it out" no issues, not even from Millwall fans, but as soon as they went all BLM that was it.

No more needs to be said.

We're not Americans and we never will be, no matter how much Labour tries to push that BS into our country.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:11 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:And your country is hardly better when it comes to race and politics. A "free society" but clutch pearls at the sight of players kneeling before kickoff and demand a stop to it as one example.

We had "Kick it out" no issues, not even from Millwall fans, but as soon as they went all BLM that was it.

We're not Americans and we never will be, no matter how much Labour tries to push that BS into our country.

Yep. It's about people being tolerant. Nobody has to necessarily like anyone else. They just have to be tolerant. But people's levels of tolerance can get stretched, and that's when problems start.

For instance, nobody has a problem with gay people - save a few people with extreme views. Most people don't have a problem with gay people getting married. Then some gay people have to start taking it to the next level. They want the words husband and wife removed from the wedding ceremony laws because it discriminates against them. Then people start getting f***ked off with them. Some people just don't know when to quit.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Goonerred » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:31 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

Spot on. I turn to sport as a respite from all mine and the worlds woes, I don't want it rammed down my throat, it's a right put off. BLM is also a political organisation despite the fact that they try to distance themselves from it. Taking the knee is in my opinion devisive, we should be striving for an equal society now it seems you have to be in one camp or the other.

eing white in this country is now something we have to apologise for. Rashford said he was sorry for missing the penalty in the final, but not sorry for who he is. Well, I'm not sorry for who I am either. I think our country on the whole has got it right with racist laws etc. There are racists in this country and they are abhorrent, but we have laws that should deal with them.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby themessiah » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:05 pm

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Well, well... never thought I would actually see the dirty tricks of the Democrat campaign in 2016 come into full light, but we're getting there...

Attorney Michael Sussmann was indicted Thursday by special counsel John Durham for presenting himself as a “good citizen” when he offered the tip to undermine Clinton’s political rival, according to court records. However, he was secretly working for Clinton, Durham alleges.

Nearly two years after evidence emerged that the infamous Steele dossier was a political dirty trick filled with Russian disinformation and disproved allegations, Special Counsel John Durham unloaded a new indictment that exposes a parallel effort by Hillary Clinton's campaign to flood the FBI with more dubious Trump-Russia collusion dirt.

In painstaking detail, Durham laid out in the indictment Thursday how Democrat superlawyer Michael Sussmann used Clinton campaign funds to construct a now-debunked memo and other evidence alleging that computer communications between a server at the Alfa Bank in Russia and the Trump Tower in New York might be a secret backdoor communication system for Trump and Vladimir Putin to hijack the 2016 election.

Sussmann delivered the package in mid-September 2016 — just weeks before Election Day as Trump and Clinton were locked in a tight race — to then-FBI General Counsel James Baker, even after the team of computer experts warned the theory was a "red-herring," according to the indictment.

That's...it?

There's no new information other than a lawyer not disclosing his clients to the FBI. What a dud after all this hoopla.

The only legal ramifications of the Steele dossier was four FISA warrants for Carter Page, two of which were later determined to be invalid. Both the FBI and Mueller dismissed the Alfa Bank because it was sus.

But bully for Durham filing non-earth shattering charges three days before the statute of limitations expired.

Admit it The anti-Trump , Fake woke, Cancel culture types like yourself and Jedi are lost for words, what are your thoughts? On Biden? Austin? Miley?

You hate Trump but look what it got your country!WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY NOW?

Let me see some responses? Show me, ESPECIALLY THE LIBERAL MEDIA!, you both have been caught lies and have been embarrassed !
Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:27 am

jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

'endeavour to learn'???
f**k off.

He's a child killer.

Is it in fashion to deflect? You didn't waste a second to harp on about Biden being a baby killer but were silent when Trump murdered 18 Afghan women and children in a drone strike not even a month into his presidency. That just reeks of petty partisanship.

So whataboutism isn't a thing anymore... ok. Odd since any mention of Obama during Trumps term was met with 'whataboutism' claims.

Biden is the President and has just murdered children to score political points by pretending he was heroically stopping an imminent terrorist threat.

In war, it's a horrible situation that innocent people can be killed and unavoidable as the enemy in Afghanistan often hide amongst civilians to use them as shields. This was not one of those incidents. A car was targeted - civilians were targeted directly in order to concoct some narrative to change the news cycle. It is premeditated murder of civilians for political gain.

That is why this example is 100% a war crime and previous whataboutism examples were not.

"Kind of hard to be whataboutism when I said Biden should be held accountable for murdering ten civilians, one who freaking helped us as an aid worker."

How do you know what the motivation was? Were you working in relevant military intelligence? For all we know, faulty intelligence was given and those in command took it to be accurate then tried to cover their tracks when it turned out to not be.

And ah, so you don't know what happened in February 2017. Or maybe you do and are making excuses for Trump. I don't know your intentions. But if you don't know, US forces went through the Sangin District a day before the airstrike and knew there were no Taliban forces present. Trump sent a drone strike to the area anyway and murdered at least 18 civilians. But somehow, this is different because it's not Biden :dontknow:

I've bashed Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden for drone strikes against civilians because I don't see it as a partisan issue. You're choosing to focus on the trees and missing the forest in the process. This isn't just a Biden issue—yes, he's absolutely responsible for this as I've said multiple times already—rather, I'm telling you that even though this is Biden's to own, it's part of a systemic issue that transcends administrations where faulty military intelligence or maybe just general callousness results in these incidents, and I bet we'll hear about drone strikes killing civilians from the president after Biden, and I'll criticize whomever that is, too.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:36 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

Well, you could've just led with the UK not being a "free thinking political society" because a free thinking political society would allow and tolerate all kinds of discourse, no matter how uncomfortable.

And good, we don't want the UK to be America. As much as we and a lot of the world joke about the UK being our vassal state, we'd rather y'all stay across the pond at arm's length. You have your unique problems, and we have ours.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:37 am

themessiah wrote:
LMAO wrote:

That's...it?

Admit it The anti-Trump , Fake woke, Cancel culture types like yourself and Jedi are lost for words, what are your thoughts? On Biden? Austin? Miley?

You hate Trump but look what it got your country!WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY NOW?

Let me see some responses? Show me, ESPECIALLY THE LIBERAL MEDIA!, you both have been caught lies and have been embarrassed !

Cope harder, buddy.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:11 am

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

'endeavour to learn'???
f**k off.

He's a child killer.

"Kind of hard to be whataboutism when I said Biden should be held accountable for murdering ten civilians, one who freaking helped us as an aid worker."

How do you know what the motivation was? Were you working in relevant military intelligence? For all we know, faulty intelligence was given and those in command took it to be accurate then tried to cover their tracks when it turned out to not be.

And ah, so you don't know what happened in February 2017. Or maybe you do and are making excuses for Trump. I don't know your intentions. But if you don't know, US forces went through the Sangin District a day before the airstrike and knew there were no Taliban forces present. Trump sent a drone strike to the area anyway and murdered at least 18 civilians. But somehow, this is different because it's not Biden :dontknow:

I've bashed Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden for drone strikes against civilians because I don't see it as a partisan issue. You're choosing to focus on the trees and missing the forest in the process. This isn't just a Biden issue—yes, he's absolutely responsible for this as I've said multiple times already—rather, I'm telling you that even though this is Biden's to own, it's part of a systemic issue that transcends administrations where faulty military intelligence or maybe just general callousness results in these incidents, and I bet we'll hear about drone strikes killing civilians from the president after Biden, and I'll criticize whomever that is, too.

Who the hell do you think you are kidding?

Stop trying to soften Biden's murder of innocent civilians by pretending that previously the US checked there were no enemy in an area and then bombed it anyway. FFS.

That is exactly the 'whataboutism' people like you claimed EVERY time anyone questioned the daily attacks on Trump when he was President. You held him to account fully without any of the 'they all do it' nonsense or 'it's a systematic' issue bullcrap.

Biden murdered children and committed a war crime. That's it. We don't need to know about embellished stories on who else did what.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:20 pm

LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Well, you could've just led with the UK not being a "free thinking political society" because a free thinking political society would allow and tolerate all kinds of discourse, no matter how uncomfortable.

And good, we don't want the UK to be America. As much as we and a lot of the world joke about the UK being our vassal state, we'd rather y'all stay across the pond at arm's length. You have your unique problems, and we have ours.

Are you joking?

Again, you just don't understand the concept, we do ........... we invented it.

You guys hijacked the idea from us and did well with it for a century, but now you've completely fked it.

So to say this once more from the top, we do tolerate all kinds of discourse .............. IN AN ARENA WHERE ITS APPROPRIATE.

Parliament for one, Question Time another, media ect.

Not in a fkin Football game........ sport is not for politics, if anything its a respite.

How is it tolerant for a football organisation to outwardly support a Far Left Wing organisation like BLM and expect Centre or Right leaning folk to not feel excluded or attacked?

That's like the Premier League supporting Brexit, how would that go down with Remainers?

You don't get it because political discourse in America and self awarness of a real free society in America is broken, you've become a nation of extremists and its an ugly sight.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:23 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Are you joking?

Again, you just don't understand the concept, we do ........... we invented it.

You guys hijacked the idea from us and did well with it for a century, but now you've completely fked it.

So to say this once more from the top, we do tolerate all kinds of discourse .............. IN AN ARENA WHERE ITS APPROPRIATE.

Parliament for one, Question Time another, media ect.

Not in a fkin Football game........ sport is not for politics, if anything its a respite.

How is it tolerant for a football organisation to outwardly support a Far Left Wing organisation like BLM and expect Centre or Right leaning folk to not feel excluded or attacked?

That's like the Premier League supporting Brexit, how would that go down with Remainers?

You don't get it because political discourse in America and self awarness of a real free society in America is broken, you've become a nation of extremists and its an ugly sight.

:clap:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate