American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:22 pm

UFGN wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:How am I being offended for others? Or are you just chatting bs as per?

You have said "it's killing animals and enjoying the act of killing them that I just find disgusting" ....

So anyone who works on a farm, in a slaughterhouse, or who hunt for food, then they should either spend their whole lives being deeply miserable, or if they smile then they are disgusting and we should be offended.

You've added to that foolishness by then admitting to being a total hypocrite, having eaten and no doubt enjoyed, the flesh of said animals.

You telling us we should all be offended by this - that's as woke as woke can possibly get.

IF you were a vegan and actually believed your bullshit, then fair play, but you don't.

So in summary, I'm not "being offended for others"

So as I expected you were talking shit

And who's the fking "us" here? I'm not telling you to feel anything. I'm telling you what I feel.

So as per usual you're wheeling out the word woke simply because you're disagreeing with someone who happens to have mainly left wing political beliefs. Woke is nothing to do with it. You having nothing to say and simply wanting to chat bs and have a dig is everything to do with it. Get back under your rock!

Whatever - live and let live - or go woke? I think we all know where you stand.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby 22-0 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:24 pm

Dont step on any ants today brother.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:48 pm

Yes I do. I draw a distinction between killing for food and or essential control of numbers, and killing for leisure.

So you are proposing hiring hoards of people to shoot say deer to control numbers? What if they enjoyed their work? Who would take on the job if they were not hunters in the first place?

In the US we cull the numbers through sport hunting. No taxpayer cost involved, infact licence fees and Pittman/Robertson Act funding pay for nearly all wildlife management/conservation because anti hunters will not shell out to do so. They instead bitch and moan and send donations to scam organizations like PETA (the equivalent of BLM) Our native wildlife on or off private property is publicly "owned" and managed. Public lands in general are open to recreational hunting. This is a cultural difference that many city folk do not understand just many country folks do not understand why city folks put up with constant crime.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:56 pm

I think that if someone enjoys killing an animal that makes them a horrible c***.

That makes me a pretty normal person tbh

Until you at least try to understand the difference between hunting and simply killing it makes you an emotion driven hater, not normal at all. Back to the abortion issue you avoid, what do you think of people that campaign for late term abortion as per CA, CO or NY with no restrictions? One would think you would care far more about a viable human life being ended than that of a deer. :dontknow:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:58 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
Yes I do. I draw a distinction between killing for food and or essential control of numbers, and killing for leisure.

So you are proposing hiring hoards of people to shoot say deer to control numbers? What if they enjoyed their work? Who would take on the job if they were not hunters in the first place?

In the US we cull the numbers through sport hunting. No taxpayer cost involved, infact licence fees and Pittman/Robertson Act funding pay for nearly all wildlife management/conservation because anti hunters will not shell out to do so. They instead bitch and moan and send donations to scam organizations like PETA (the equivalent of BLM) Our native wildlife on or off private property is publicly "owned" and managed. Public lands in general are open to recreational hunting. This is a cultural difference that many city folk do not understand just many country folks do not understand why city folks put up with constant crime.

I've already answered this pages ago. It should be contracted out as a professional job, or conducted as an essential chore might be.

Some people might enjoy it. As Ive said now a dozen times, those who enjoy shooting animals are nasty horrible c****. And please save the conservation shnizzle. People who are choosing to go out and shoot these animals are doing because they want to do it as a leisure activity.

If there are some community spirited people going out and shooting, unpaid and out of pure necessity like one might control a plague of locusts, then I've no issue with them.

But let's not pretend that's the issue here. The issue is sport or leisure hunting..... And f**k those guys
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:02 pm

I think that if someone enjoys killing an animal that makes them a horrible c***.

Until you at least try to understand the difference between hunting and simply killing it makes you an emotion driven hater, not normal at all. Back to the abortion issue you avoid, what do you think of people that campaign for late term abortion as per CA, CO or NY with no restrictions? One would think you would care far more about a viable human life being ended than that of a deer. :dontknow:

As I've said a dozen times, you need to conflate and obscure the argument. I absolutely do not. My opinion is very clear. Sorry if you don't agree..... Well actually I'm not sorry but anyway
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:12 pm

UFGN wrote:

As I've said a dozen times, you need to conflate and obscure the argument. I absolutely do not. My opinion is very clear. Sorry if you don't agree..... Well actually I'm not sorry but anyway

So take a look at what simply killing is. These are "environmental" activists, the same malcontents that left 50 MILLION pounds of trash behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-QpGNTFlvo

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... million-p/

Poaching and killing a deer by bashing it's head in with a rock is miles away from ethical hunting where a clean one shot kill is the desired outcome.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:20 pm

UFGN wrote:

So take a look at what simply killing is. These are "environmental" activists, the same malcontents that left 50 MILLION pounds of trash behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-QpGNTFlvo

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... million-p/

Poaching and killing a deer by bashing it's head in with a rock is miles away from ethical hunting where a clean one shot kill is the desired outcome.

There is absolutely nothing ethical about choosing as your leisure activity for the afternoon, to go shoot a deer. Nothing ethical whatsoever. I reject the words you use as a comfort blanket to justify your actions out of hand. It's killing animals for sport and it's disgraceful.

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8N0R73vLgw

Given you lack the skills to butcher a chicken here is how it is done. Just follow the example. Or put the job off on someone else if you can't bring yourself to do the job. Either way enjoy the nutrition that it provides.

You see people who raise these birds enjoy the process of from egg to broiler, not the killing bit but the complete experience of being self sufficient that includes killing. Hunting is the same. The "leisure" does not come from the final act of killing something, it comes from the challenge, the total experience of preparing for the hunt (sighting in your rifle for instance). Scouting, hiking into wild country, sitting around a fire, providing for yourself. The total process has to be taken into account when making baseless judgements as you like to do. Hunting, farming, fishing is not for everyone but not unethical either unless done in an unethical manner as in illegal or cruel . In hunting it is considered unethical if you do not strive for clean kill, do everything possible to recover a wounded animal, to hunt legally and safely. These are standards that are both codified in law and ingrained through hunting culture.

Your intolerance of other cultures is pretty telling, which harkens back to my original point until you hijacked it. As I said the issue could be abortion or religion or any number of things that intolerant folk wish to impose on others through zealotry.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:53 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8N0R73vLgw

Given you lack the skills to butcher a chicken here is how it is done. Just follow the example. Or put the job off on someone else if you can't bring yourself to do the job. Either way enjoy the nutrition that it provides.

You see people who raise these birds enjoy the process of from egg to broiler, not the killing bit but the complete experience of being self sufficient that includes killing. Hunting is the same. The "leisure" does not come from the final act of killing something, it comes from the challenge, the total experience of preparing for the hunt (sighting in your rifle for instance). Scouting, hiking into wild country, sitting around a fire, providing for yourself. The total process has to be taken into account when making baseless judgements as you like to do. Hunting, farming, fishing is not for everyone but not unethical either unless done in an unethical manner as in illegal or cruel . In hunting it is considered unethical if you do not strive for clean kill, do everything possible to recover a wounded animal, to hunt illegally and safely. These are standards that are both codified in law and ingrained through hunting culture.

Your intolerance of other cultures is pretty telling, which harkens back to my original point until you hijacked it. As I said the issue could be abortion or religion or any number of things that intolerant folk wish to impose on others through zealotry.

Yes, as I've previously said, I think killing animals for sport or leisure is repulsive. You want to hide behind words like "intolerance" so that you can feel like a victim instead of a perpetrator. That's your copium. I really don't care how you frame it.

UFGN

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:22 pm

UFGN: Killing animals for fun is bad

PRISS: What about for meat or controlling populations of species?

UFGN: That is ok, it is when you kill animals with no other reason than for fun that it is bad

PRISS: Yeah but what if you really neeD to kill to feed your family

UFGN: That would be fine, it is killing for fun I don't like

PRISS: Well sometimes you need to control populations of animals like rabbits or foxes

UFGN: Again that is fine, it's killing for no reason I don't like

PRISS: Hunting is human nature

UFGN: Yeah but killing for fun is bad imo

PRISS: Yeah but sometimes we hunt to preserve elephants...
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:25 pm

Arsenal Tone wrote:UFGN: Killing animals for fun is bad

PRISS: What about for meat or controlling populations of species?

UFGN: That is ok, it is when you kill animals with no other reason than for fun that it is bad

PRISS: Yeah but what if you really neeD to kill to feed your family

UFGN: That would be fine, it is killing for fun I don't like

PRISS: Well sometimes you need to control populations of animals like rabbits or foxes

UFGN: Again that is fine, it's killing for no reason I don't like

PRISS: Hunting is human nature

UFGN: Yeah but killing for fun is bad imo

PRISS: Yeah but sometimes we hunt to preserve elephants...

I mean, I couldn't be clearer could I

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:01 pm

Well the first big sign of what is about to happen in November was the Soros funded San Fran DA being ousted by recall election yesterday. LA is next.

The CA turnout was about thirty % despite ballots being sent to every voters (and more). This apathy is being explained as long time Dems not wanting to vote GOP but also not wanting to vote Dem now that these policies have produced such rotten results.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:27 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61742732

The US House of Representatives has voted through a series of measures regulating the sale of guns, but which are destined to fail in the Senate.

The new measures would bar sales of semiautomatic weapons to people under 21 and ban large-capacity magazines.

But Republican opposition in the Senate means the bill has little chance of entering law, despite a renewed focus on gun control in the wake of a series of mass shootings in the US.

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:57 pm

And you think the Dems are really looking for anything that would actually help?

Duped again.

They care not a whit about gun violence in the cities they run...and they run all of them as you know but refuse to accept. Instead they want to curtail the rights of law abiding adults. So they want to ban an 18 year old from owning a weapon but want to lower the voting age to 16. More illogical pap that is designed to fool people like you who live off of emotion rather than facts. FFS dude, you are the perfect subservient subject that the left preys on. You always
trust the wrong people at your own expense.

So another whacked out lefty Dem tried to kill Kavanaugh outside his home yesterday. It was a Bernie Bro that shot up the GOP Congressional baseball team. The violence of the "summer of love" was all by leftists and marxists supported by the Dems, and not prosecuted by Bidens's DOJ. The so called insurrectionists were set up by the FBI, as were the MI "kidnappers". More FBI agents involved than "participants". And Schumer has been outspoken in encouraging all this. " Kavanaugh you started a worldwind and you will not know what hit you"....
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate