American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby LMAO » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:05 am

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
LMAO wrote:AP sources: White House aware of Russian bounties in 2019

Looks like this is going to be prevalent in the news for a while. Additional sanctions need to be imposed on Russia.

And before "but Iran did the same thing with the Taliban in 2010", Obama didn't push for Iran to be added to the G7.

Nobody has proposed Iran be added to the G7. That is an utterly false claim.

Fact check...this stems from at least 2014 when it was first known to our intel folks.

Everyone in DC and on the front lines was aware that Russia was funding the Taliban in Afghanistan at least from 2006.

They were funding AQ in Iraq since 2004. The RPG that nearly took me out in 1992 and mangled my leg was Russian via Iran.

You might want to reread what I wrote because that's what I said...
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:11 am

Phil71 wrote:

Looks like this is going to be prevalent in the news for a while. Additional sanctions need to be imposed on Russia.

And before "but Iran did the same thing with the Taliban in 2010", Obama didn't push for Iran to be added to the G7.

The Americans were in Afghanistan working with the Mujahideen (latterly developed into the Taliban) to kill the Russians when they were in there.

Hell, they even sent Rambo. We even sent James Bond!

But yeah anyway, I agree - Russia is acting more and more like a rogue state, and need to be sanctioned.

Funnily enough the Americans were also in Vietnam training Ho Chi Minh and his rebel army to fight the Japanese in WW2.

Oh I'm under no illusions about my country's involvement around the world. We learned a lot from y'all lol

But this is why Russia can't be admitted back into the G7 making it the G8 again and why I don't want us to try to have close ties with Russia as long as Putin is in charge. Hopefully once he's gone, Russia will get another Yeltsin and not another Putin, and our relationship with Russia can be friendlier.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:03 pm

LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

The Americans were in Afghanistan working with the Mujahideen (latterly developed into the Taliban) to kill the Russians when they were in there.

But yeah anyway, I agree - Russia is acting more and more like a rogue state, and need to be sanctioned.

Funnily enough the Americans were also in Vietnam training Ho Chi Minh and his rebel army to fight the Japanese in WW2.

Oh I'm under no illusions about my country's involvement around the world. We learned a lot from y'all lol

But this is why Russia can't be admitted back into the G7 making it the G8 again and why I don't want us to try to have close ties with Russia as long as Putin is in charge. Hopefully once he's gone, Russia will get another Yeltsin and not another Putin, and our relationship with Russia can be friendlier.

Bit of a problem then. Putin has the job for life given his closest opposition party is the Communists. And you know the Russians aren't going to go through that again.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:02 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Bit of a problem then. Putin has the job for life given his closest opposition party is the Communists. And you know the Russians aren't going to go through that again.

I thought Putin's closest opponent was Navalny before Putin had him arrested so he couldn't run in the 2018 election? Although Navalny running doesn't mean much when Putin and his henchmen control the elections.

And yeah, the vote yesterday pretty much formalized Putin being czar until he dies.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:20 pm

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/america-first-tee

Dog whistle or incompetence from the Trump campaign?

The American eagle faces left from our perspective.

LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:25 pm

LMAO wrote:Image

I'd put it down more to ignorance than anything sinister.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:40 am

LOL, the Police Chief goes in "Rape, murder, robbery, assault, its absolutely irresponsible for this to continue" ......... urghh no, it was irresponsible for your own Mayor to allow this to happen in the first place.

CHOP / CHAZ is finished and she said black men shot dead including a 14 yr old black kid hospitalised by gun fire in a place ............. run by BLM.

All I can see is this is devastating to the Democrats, it just shows everyone what their vision of pandering to excuses, Antifia and Far Left wing of BLM will end up like, if that was in the UK the backlash would be huge, whether it was through voting, people taking to the streets in opposition, you name it, we had similar during the Tottenham riots, after about a week we had vigilante locals forming protection groups to patrol their area.

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby swipe right » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:46 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:Image

I'd put it down more to ignorance than anything sinister.

Phew .... thank god we have ignorant people running the country.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:05 am

If you ever needed proof how fked up and corrupt the Democrat party is then check this out.

The Seattle Mayor "only" ordered CHOP / CHAZ to be dismantled .......... once the protesters turned up at her house ffs.

They went to gather outside her place a few days ago and she commented "They had no regard for my safety" the absolute c*nt of a woman, oh its fine to have thousands of residents in that wild west shanty town being held as live in hostages because of your failure to act but as soon as its your fkin home at risk, she pulls out the squad.

I literally cannot believe the corrupt hypocrisy that comes out of Democrat politicians mouths, its like Obama turning up in Michigan and going "Mmmm the water is good!" what a fkin w*nker.

Do you know why I hate the Dems more than the Republicans? ............. because Bush, as much of a tw*t as he is, never claimed to give a fk, they are not full of hypocrisy, they say what they mean and mean what they say, Trump said he was going to build a wall, he's building a wall, like it or not and I'm not going to pretend there's much about the Repubs I agree with and they are def guilty of scare mongering and lies ........... but they're not pretending to be the good guys, the Dems just drip with hypocrisy and make me sick.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:54 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Do you know why I hate the Dems more than the Republicans? ............. because Bush, as much of a tw*t as he is, never claimed to give a fk, they are not full of hypocrisy, they say what they mean and mean what they say, Trump said he was going to build a wall, he's building a wall, like it or not and I'm not going to pretend there's much about the Repubs I agree with and they are def guilty of scare mongering and lies ........... but they're not pretending to be the good guys, the Dems just drip with hypocrisy and make me sick.

I'm sorry, but this is bs.

Proceeded to not go after Saudi Arabia and used 9/11 as an excuse to finish daddy's war instead.

Couldn't even get his own party to pass healthcare reform, despite them controlling all of Congress and having blustered about repealing and replacing the ACA for more than 7 years at the time.

And lest we forget the GOP proclaiming itself as the party of fiscal responsibility, yet our debt-to-GDP and deficit-to-GDP haven't fallen.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:50 am

Well as I said your never going to hear me stick up for Bush but the Dems are horrendous.

I'm sorry but Obama's Michigan water stunt was one of the worst things I've ever seen, children were drinking that posionous water and it was in a perdominantly black neighbourhood, the very people who voted for him and he knowing full well the issues tried to be like "Ahhh its fine, drink up", honestly I don't even know what sort of c*nt excuse of a person could even do that, its disgusting.

That Seattle mayor literally said "The protesters didn't care about the safety of me and my family" when they protested for one day outside her home but she was more than willing to endanger thousands of residents in CHOP and did fk all for weeks, how can you stick up for that?

She was like "Yes I'll support your cause do what you want" but as soon as they came up town to her rich neighbourhood "Shows over, send in the Marshalls" its a fkin disgrace.

............. do you know how you should know its bad, from a neutral non-American prospective, I've never been as angry at British politicians as I am at American ones, and I don't even live there.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:28 am

Evidence of that will never be found on MSM, including the beeb.

Bush screwed up by listening to Rumsfeld and Bolton. The sentiment in the field was to take out Saddam but hand the government and security to Gen Alman who was a Baathist but knew he couldn’t cross the allies. No occupation, no regime change other than one for one swap.

If the Dems are still hard core anti GWB they need to hold Hillary and Obama to account for Libya and Syria and the resulting refugee invasion of Europe. None listen.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby swipe right » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:01 am

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Evidence of that will never be found on MSM, including the beeb.

Bush screwed up by listening to Rumsfeld and Bolton. The sentiment in the field was to take out Saddam but hand the government and security to Gen Alman who was a Baathist but knew he couldn’t cross the allies. No occupation, no regime change other than one for one swap.

If the Dems are still hard core anti GWB they need to hold Hillary and Obama to account for Libya and Syria and the resulting refugee invasion of Europe. None listen.

So are you an interventionist, non interventionist or just plain confused?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:38 am

God bless you America .......... your going to need all the help you can get with these freaks in your midst.

Look at the emotional breakdown, this is the lot UFGN sticks up for. :rofll:

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:18 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:God bless you America .......... your going to need all the help you can get with these freaks in your midst.

Look at the emotional breakdown, this is the lot UFGN sticks up for. :rofll:

DG, Im done with you. Youre a moron and youre boring AF.

Ive never once stood up for Antifa but you and your simple minded, constant anti left rhetoric are beyond any reason.

Carry on, Youre a waste of time.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate