American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:14 pm

AOC has been fined for tax evasion. What a surprise.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:39 am

So far in the primaries held in June across the US, over 1 million existing Dem voters have switched registration to GOP. Millions more have switched to independent. The Social Dems have been integrated into a shrinking Dem Party or have just dropped out of the equation. Bernie is Biden Bro now having been hickory switched in the ass to get back in line.

The implications are long term and massive. The largest and most powerful new group of GOPers are far more libertarian than partisan. They mirror Trump and DeSantis in terms of seeing that both Parties are corrupt and in cahoots. Watch for a Carter/Reagan sea change as the middle class, Hispanics, Blacks, even union membership are changing their choices. Thn Dem party of Clinton era dinosaurs
are being rejected at the polls, entrenched GOP stalwarts are being challenged for leadership positions and even being primaried out of races by Trump folks.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby 22-0 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:02 am

22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:13 am

The Dems have lost much of the Latino vote, not necessarily voting GoP but not voting Dem. Biden git 66% last time up, that's about the Dem average for the last 50 years .... now he's polling at less than 50% ... and still going down.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:49 pm

EliteKiller wrote:The Dems have lost much of the Latino vote, not necessarily voting GoP but not voting Dem. Biden git 66% last time up, that's about the Dem average for the last 50 years .... now he's polling at less than 50% ... and still going down.

Hispanics are generally family issue oriented voters. The big switch is about energy, education, economy and illegal immigration just as most every American voter is now. Climate polls at under 1% as a concern. Yet most every issue that the Dems claim to be about is related to climate or race relations. When asked if race relations are a "major concern" 41 % say yes...but when asked in detail the issue is not about personal racism per say but rather how it is being portrayed as institutionalized or even reverse racism. With black voters he is at about 60% and dropping fast as the Dems are being exposed as frauds and users. The cities are dystopian nightmares and people are waking up to decades of failed policies.

Interesting is the fact that black and Hispanic voters are far more likely to vote for someone of their own racial makeup based on race while white voters are less so by something close to 40%-50%. As such when Hispanics and black candidates challenge progressives they have built in base party or not. The GOP has made great gains in minority voting through sane policy and minority candidates switching parties or even deciding to run as a Republican given they don't get raked over the coals as a "traitor" to their race now. Independants who hated Trump now favor his policies if not the man by a wide margin.

Texas and Florida held up as turning Blue by the left has been retaken by the GOP in massive ways. DeSantos is being pushed by many ex Biden voters as their next pick.

The media now has an 11% trust rating. Even at MSNBC and CNN they are waking up the fact they are the problem as Katy Tur said last week...ironically the woman on election night who was taking DNC calls and parroting them, and was praised by DNC operatives for "repeating our spin".

Hunter Biden is about to get some minor charges from the DOJ and the media will find a way to claim his troubles are all due to addiction. Nobody will believe a word and see through it but just another case of corruption ignored and two tiered justice system. That will be fresh in voters minds too.

When it comes down to brass tacks all voters vote on the same concerns. This is Reagan vs Carter on steroids.

Oh and Biden has C19. He will not last past the midterms IMO anyway, but that was pretty much the plan given he is Trojan Horse. He will claim C19 took his "energy" and the best thing for the nation would be for him to step aside. The Dems are f***ked when he goes even worse as Harris would be primaried while a sitting President. Newsome will run and campaign on "look what I did in CA", or the Hail Mary candidate michelle O will be drafted hoping the she will attract black and white guilt votes. Except the tending narrative within black America is that Obama was front man too.

So if there is hope against globalization, leftist Ukrainie warmongering, energy issues, famine etc perhaps the US will have led the world to a average person revolt.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:28 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Interesting is the fact that black and Hispanic voters are far more likely to vote for someone of their own racial makeup based on race while white voters are less so by something close to 40%-50%.

I would assume that's because they're a minority and minority groups tend to promote their own more because they feel a greater need to have someone in charge who will look out for their interests.

White people who see white officials and people of their race in positions of power all over the shop probably feel more free to take a chance and be more liberal about their voting.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:37 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Interesting is the fact that black and Hispanic voters are far more likely to vote for someone of their own racial makeup based on race while white voters are less so by something close to 40%-50%.

I would assume that's because they're a minority and minority groups tend to promote their own more because they feel a greater need to have someone in charge who will look out for their interests.

White people who see white officials and people of their race in positions of power all over the shop probably feel more free to take a chance and be more liberal about their voting.

^
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby UFGN » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:57 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
or the Hail Mary candidate michelle O will be drafted hoping the she will attract black and white guilt votes. Except the tending narrative within black America is that Obama was front man too.

I'm sorry but you really are a nasty piece of work. Some of the shit you come out with.

I find it pretty galling how you can so easily put people in boxes like you're discussing the weather.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:01 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

No doubt.

I was not insinuated racist voting patterns. I think the issue that the Dem run cities are facing is that voters do no buy into the program as they did for decades. Race baiting is not working, climate scares neither. BLM has been exposed. The majority of hardcore Dem voters and college kids will vote on race though as an expression of white guilt as demonstrated by their condsention when asked about voter ID etc. (Poor blacks cannot figure out to get an ID or use a computer? Ironically racist? Yup.)
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:10 pm

UFGN wrote:
or the Hail Mary candidate michelle O will be drafted hoping the she will attract black and white guilt votes. Except the tending narrative within black America is that Obama was front man too.

I'm sorry but you really are a nasty piece of work. Some of the shit you come out with.

I find it pretty galling how you can so easily put people in boxes like you're discussing the weather.

I was discussing EXACTLY what DNC operatives and strategists are saying. Ever notice that on Twitter they always say the covert stuff out loud? They can't help themselves.

That makes you the sort of guy I was speaking about to DG I guess. You really need an outlook overhaul my friend. I would suggest that you are not only perma-galled by me but also by reality and anything/anyone that does not share your every viewpoint. But no worries, I am not easily offended or feel persecuted by personal attacks. :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:17 pm

UFGN wrote:

I was discussing EXACTLY what DNC operatives and strategists are saying. Ever notice that on Twitter they always say the covert stuff out loud? They can't help themselves.

That makes you the sort of guy I was speaking about to DG I guess. You really need an outlook overhaul my friend. I would suggest that you are not only perma-galled by me but also by reality and anything/anyone that does not share your every viewpoint. But no worries, I am not easily offended or feel persecuted by personal attacks. :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

I'm talking about you, not anyone else. I'm perfectly aware that the boxing of races and just about every other characteristic goes on in American politics. I'm calling YOU out for the blatantly racist comment YOU have just made.

Why should you be offended when it is you who is being overtly offensive? This is a British football forum, not some far right safe haven for you to spew racist bile.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:25 pm

Ok, now I must demand of you what I said was racist? That does offend me and as you have been warned about your sort of c***ish behavior perhaps you should be forced explain yourself. Soon and in detail.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:28 pm

UFGN. Are you utterly ignorant about identity politics? Can't be because that your thing on every issue. Boxing people? Take a look your view about anything.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:32 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Ok, now I must demand of you what I said was racist? That does offend me and as you have been warned about your sort of c***ish behavior perhaps you should be forced explain yourself. Soon and in detail.

c***ish behaviour to call out blatant racist dogma? Then I'm proud to be a c***. And it looks to me like you're proud to be a racist, seeing as you've made no effort to take it back

This is a blatantly racist comment. In your mind, a black candidate hopes to benefit from "white guilt"

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:02 pm

FFS. Be informed. It is as I said what panicked Dem are putting out there to try to SLOW the migration from on party to another. If you can't control your emotions then take a break. I am discussing politics in an American politics thread on an INTERNATIONAL football forum. As usual you can't say why something sets you off, but rather that anyone else with a view or reality that does not conform with yours (as if reality is anything other than that) is evil or now racist.

Lets blow your mind if we must. My point was that the left uses race as a political weapon. That has to be understood by anyone cogent. Thus THEY are the racists, not people like me who lived through the civil rights era of the 60s and am appalled that Marxists and Progressives are doing everything possible to erase that legal/Constitutional equality for their political gain. This is not hard stuff my man if you dare think and comprehend before you pop off calling some racist.

As always, I respect your right to be wrong or right or emotional or logical. Just stop with your bigotry and embrace tolerance.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate