American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby theHotHead » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Goonerz wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Goonerz wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
SuperTurrek wrote:Please don't talk politics, clearly you guys don't know what you are talking about.

Stick to talking about football, most of you guys have trouble with that subject as it is.

Agreed.

They throw opinions around like salt, like their sheep mentality actually matters.

Its very easy for the West to run hate campaigns against foreign leaders ............. they're not as good at hiding their corruption as the West are.

Imagine if Erdogan had poisoned his own populaces water supply like America did in Flint Michigan, or of they had a program of locking up black youths for cheap labour in Prisoner work programs, or if they blew up their own Twin Towers (which is a strong possibility based on investigations).

I mean just think if Erdogan was working his way around the Middle East starting genocidal wars for profit and stealing Oil? Libya, Syria, IraQ, Afghanistan.

The West definitely has better marketing I give them that much.

Here we bring you democracy ............ levels an entire city block killing women and children ........ on our news channels "why are they mad, we gave them democracy?" ......... then inserts puppet Gov't and strips the country of resources.

All in a days work .......... but Erdogan though.

This is some Alex Jones / Info-Wars kind of territory. Pure American Right Wing paranoia stuff.

Flat Earthers. Alien Abductions. Government deep state trying to poison and eliminate us. Obama is not an American citizen (Birther movement). Michelle Obama is a man. White genocide. All Liberals are of the devil. Atheists Eat babies. Snake oil, Etc kind of territory.

Mate, wow. :redface:

Let me get this straight, and this is probably a question for another section, you do know 3 buildings collapsed on 9/11, right ?? and you do know that nothing hit that 3rd building for it to collapse, right ? Just making sure you know, before you stick your head further out from behind the wall and make yourself look even sillier.

Lol.
And the Unsinkable Titanic was all a hoax too. It was all because of the ILLUMINATI. They always need human blood / human sacrifice etc. The Rothchilds.

And what about the Lizard People?

Have you also heard about the CHEMTRAIL thing? The jews are poisoning our Stratosphere, Troposphere, Mesosphere, Exosphere etc using Aeroplanes, Space Shuttles, Rockets etc.

And there is also the Western liberal governments controlled by the jews trying to exterminate all of us.

What about all these American mass shootings that keep happening? For example Sandy hook etc. They are all a HOAX perpetrated by the government to try to take away the 2nd Amendment.

At least Trump is here to save the world from the DEEP STATE.

Is it okay if I could borrow one of your TIN FOIL HATS?.
:dizzy:

Aaah yes, that old tactic of bluster to hide/avoid the question. Answer what I asked you, are you aware that 3 world Trade Center Buildings collapsed ? Not 2, but 3. Below are 2 links from reputable sources (Financial Times and the BBC) confirming the building collapsed, its not something I made up. there is also a video from NIST, a US government department explaining why the building collapsed. Its not made up, there WAS a 3rd building that collapsed. You can keep your head buried in the sand if it makes you feel better though. This has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, this is about me telling you that 3 not 2 buildings collapsed. small steps mate, small steps.

https://www.ft.com/content/7d174b42-31fa-11dd-9b87-0000779fd2ac

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7485331.stm

theHotHead
SE13
SE13

American Politics

Postby theHotHead » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:35 pm

LMAO wrote:nothing lol

The NIST report is a government story. Numerous structural engineers have been on record as saying, in the history of structural engineering, no steel structured building has ever collapsed due to fire. There are a group of structural engineers and architects that have joined together to argue that the government's story is complete horseshit and confirmed that when a building collapses the only way it falls into its own footprint is by "controlled demolition", nothing else.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Re: American Politics

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:59 pm

theHotHead wrote:

The NIST report is a government story. Numerous structural engineers have been on record as saying, in the history of structural engineering, no steel structured building has ever collapsed due to fire. There are a group of structural engineers and architects that have joined together to argue that the government's story is complete horseshit and confirmed that when a building collapses the only way it falls into its own footprint is by "controlled demolition", nothing else.

They didn't only catch fire though did they

They were hit at several hundred mph by a jumbo jet full of aviation fuel

They were in effect hit with a several hundred ton bomb at high speed and then burned with hundeds of tons of fuel. They dont test for that in labs

It was as far from a normal office building fire as you can imagine
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:36 pm

UFGN wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

They didn't only catch fire though did they

They were hit at several hundred mph by a jumbo jet full of aviation fuel

They were in effect hit with a several hundred ton bomb at high speed and then burned with hundeds of tons of fuel. They dont test for that in labs

It was as far from a normal office building fire as you can imagine

Exactly, a lot of liquid dropped from a height is very heavy. There was a programme on Sky where they crushed a car with a skipful of water being emptied onto it from about 30 metres. Think how much more it could have been from the height of the Twin Towers. And it doesn't even need to crush the steel to make it collapse, it just has to buckle (or partially melt from hot jet fuel) and that will be enough because steel girders are not designed to hold up a building if it is bent and the stress will be enough for it to give way and cascade down.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby theHotHead » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 am

2 things, the planes crashed high up the buildings, the integrity of the steel down below would have been fine, meaning at the very worst, where the fire was the hottest - near the crash, the integrity of the building would've been lost, causing a section of the building to "buckle", not the whole building to collapse.

Secondly and far more importantly, there was not enough heat to melt the steel, as confirmed in this article:
https://science.howstuffworks.com/engineering/structural/grade-of-steel-used-in-world-trade-center1.htm

However, the article states the steel would have been compromised enough to bend. What happens to something that bends that is carrying weight? It most certainly does not collapse in a dead straight vertical into its own footprint.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:38 am

That's where the cascade effect comes in. When the steel breaks because it can't take the stress of holding up a building when its been bent, all the floors above the break will fall onto the floor directly below. Again, that floor isn't designed to take the weight of those additional floors from above collapsing onto it so it gives way. Then the next floor down does the same, and the next one and the next one and so on.

Also I said "partially melt", I probably should have said "warped slightly" which would have been clearer
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby theHotHead » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:58 am

Still, when you have dozens of engineers, architects and demolition experts on record as saying there is no way those towers should have fallen down onto their own footprints, you have to question the official story. I mean, no other buildings fell but another World Trade Center building that was not the closest to the the towers - because of debris that caught on fire. Its a laughable explanation, to me. Not one, not 2 but 3 buildings did something that experts widely seem to claim doesn't happen.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:59 am

theHotHead wrote:Still, when you have dozens of engineers, architects and demolition experts on record as saying there is no way those towers should have fallen down onto their own footprints, you have to question the official story. I mean, no other buildings fell but another World Trade Center building that was not the closest to the the towers - because of debris that caught on fire. Its a laughable explanation, to me. Not one, not 2 but 3 buildings did something that experts widely seem to claim doesn't happen.

Also on the lower floors they showed a picture of the steel girders and it had been melted with a corrosive ............ this was on a floor which wasn't even on fire ffs.

It was on a lower floor, only the upper floors had the fire and jet fuel .......... work that one out?

What it looks like is that someone went in the building and strapped devices which explode a corrosive which is akin to lava being on the beams, the military do have a bomb which does this I forget the name but it basically explodes a melting chemical which is like being sprayed with lava.

............. but even this is getting away from the point, the Twin Towers although shady as hell can be argued more verily, but Building 3??? wasn't hit by a plane so no impact theory, no jet fuel so no "more than a normal fire" theory, nothing ffs.
The best they can come up with is "Ohh .... the building caught fire".

Well so did fkin Grenfell Tower and last I checked that was still vertical, as are loads of blocks that catch fire, Grenfell went up like a fking Christmas tree and didn't budge.

I'm sorry but there is no excuse in the world that explains building 3, it suffered no trauma but a normal fire.

Fkin scandal.......... and its why that took them years to cook up this bought and paid for "excuse" of a report in which they admit "its just theory" because they know damn well there is no excuse for it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Yup, Grenfell!! RIP

The official 9/11 story makes no sense.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Trump confirms US military had green light to start a war with Iran but then he changed his mind at the last moment:

Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:48 pm

So Trump is more peaceful than Obama then?

Confirmed.

Trump = peace
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:57 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:So Trump is more peaceful than Obama then?

Confirmed.

Trump = peace

Yeah lets ignore that Trump has done everything in his power to deteriorate their relationship with Iran up to this point including breaking the Iran deal for virtually no reason and reintroducing sanctions.

Also this is far from over and i wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing a new war by the end of the year.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:02 pm

So he's some sort of a hero for not starting a war over an unmanned military drone?

Woteva
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Starts a war - c***
Doesn't start a war - c***

Tolerance to the fore today I see ......
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Jedi wrote:Trump confirms US military had green light to start a war with Iran but then he changed his mind at the last moment:

Translation: my uppers wore off around 4PM and a general was able to grab me before I started sundowning and explained that a war in Iran would cause 10x more American casualties than Iraq.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate