American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby StLGooner » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:02 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Yes I get that about the protests but I see a big difference when its African American parents marching through the streets of Chicago protesting dead kids from trigger happy cops and sh*tty all round law enforcement compared to AntifA and the BLM movement ........ particularly when its BLM in Britain or Japan ..........??

Also their intellectual censorship of all things "offensive", safe spaces and shoving two men kissing in my face for no other reason but to see how you react, they want to get a rise out of you because they want to be offended so they can play their stupid little identity politics game and I have no time in my life for that sh*t.

You know the left have fked up when they're more aggravating to the general public than Neo Nazis lol.

Those people are few and far between. It's a very small portion, which again the right has their fair share of too. The media will make you believe there are far more people like this when the reality is like many things even with rioters and looters, it's a small amount of people that make a bad name for the majority of the good ones.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Trump retweeting Britain First's wench Jayda Fransen's hate tirades.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 82001.html

Classy, tbf what started out as poking fun and upending the political cart is now starting to set in as out and out Far Right racism.

Trumps crossed lines before, but now I think he's showing he's a one trick pony with no real answers and ideas and answers he seems to be promoting is straight out of the Nazi hand book.

I've seen what Britain First get up to and its agitation, agitation, agitation.

Showing supposed Muslims (basically anyone who's brown) committing criminal acts and using that to attack Islam, firstly are these men actual practicing Muslims? second I could show footage from every colour and denomination committing crimes that's an inescapable fact.

That's like me getting footage of white kids beating, stabbing or robbing people off the internet then declaring the whole of Catholics as evil.

Its easily done, and too try and attack a religion as a cause for criminality is ridiculous.

Worse still I've seen what these guys are about, they are basically a modern NF, but instead of using the word P*ki they go after their religion as its more socially acceptable and claim their not racist.

But basically its a bunch of midlander's going after Pakistani's the way they used to in the 80's, its funny, if this wasn't the case why do they always turn up in Pakistani areas? why not Turkish areas or Iranian areas? they always target Pakistani's.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:17 pm

#ShouldHaveVotedHilary
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:#ShouldHaveVotedHilary

Its disgustingly starting to look that way.

At first it was like "Ha ha look at Trump sticking it to the politicians" but now its just like "Actually you are just a fkin wnker through and through".

He hasn't even built the wall yet, not that I necessarily agree with it but I would of given him credit for carrying out a campaign promise and he can't even do that, just as useless as the politicians only difference is he manages to insult more people and cause problems.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:43 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:#ShouldHaveVotedHilary

Its disgustingly starting to look that way.

At first it was like "Ha ha look at Trump sticking it to the politicians" but now its just like "Actually you are just a fkin wnker through and through".

He hasn't even built the wall yet, not that I necessarily agree with it but I would of given him credit for carrying out a campaign promise and he can't even do that, just as useless as the politicians only difference is he manages to insult more people and cause problems.

Apparently he is getting the prototypes done.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... order-wall
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:59 pm

"It's just political theater," Hiram Soto, spokesman for Alliance San Diego, told the Times. "There is no funding for it in Congress."

I think this will be true, apparently he has to find $38 Billion to get this done, no way in hell does this happen.

Its just hopeful contractors trying to push this forward, he's got what 2 years left of his term? no way this see's completion unless he started it near the beginning of his term.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:"It's just political theater," Hiram Soto, spokesman for Alliance San Diego, told the Times. "There is no funding for it in Congress."

I think this will be true, apparently he has to find $38 Billion to get this done, no way in hell does this happen.

Its just hopeful contractors trying to push this forward, he's got what 2 years left of his term? no way this see's completion unless he started it near the beginning of his term.

It's not even been 12 months since he assumed office, mate
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:"It's just political theater," Hiram Soto, spokesman for Alliance San Diego, told the Times. "There is no funding for it in Congress."

It's not even been 12 months since he assumed office, mate

................. how time flies.

If you take the amount of daily drama its felt like 2 years already.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Its when Trump does things like this that I absolutely love it.

"Trump announces recognition of Jeruselam as Israeli capital"

Let me be clear, I am in no way shape or form for the actions of Israel to basically rob the Palestinians of their land and country ......... but let me explain why I love what Trump has done.

The strategy of the West to not acknowledge it is a political curtain, they refuse to acknowledge it to keep the crowds from rioting and to give a semblance of hope, this is purely a political strategy to keep Palestinians pacified while Israel quietly goes about the business of eroding more territory.

Trump has ripped off the band aid and exposed who the enemy is and where the lines are drawn.

Now Palestinians really know where the American Govt stands on the matter and always has done, this is not a Trump initiative, this was voted on and accepted years ago, the only difference is that past presidents continued the charade by vetoing the announcement.

Trumps done it to get points from his Right sided crowd and to show he's making moves, its amateurish from an American political perspective to show the Wests hand, but that is why I love it.

I'm sick of seeing "we're working towards a peace process" which never comes while Israel year after year takes more land from the Palestinians.

Time for the Palestinians to smarten up and realise that unfortunately for them Israel has the full backing of the West to rape them of their country, they should also thank Trump for waking them up, they've been living in denial for decades thinking the West could potentially be on their side.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:53 pm

There's not a single Muslim in the world, let alone a Palestinian, who ever thought that America was on Palestine's side
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:There's not a single Muslim in the world, let alone a Palestinian, who ever thought that America was on Palestine's side

You don't talk for them all so don't interject with BS.

“These condemned and unacceptable measures are a deliberate undermining of all efforts exerted to achieve peace and represent a declaration of the United States’s withdrawal from undertaking the role it has played over the past decades in sponsoring the peace process,” said Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president.

Efforts? sponsoring peace?

Stfu.

Yes GA deep down they knew they were up against it but the denial to play along in hope is a joke, no one has the balls to just say "You've been screwed and your too weak to do anything about it so stfu or do something about it" which is in fact the cold reality ( I wish it were different), Britain and the rest of the West still maintain the policy of putting an arm around the Palestinians telling them "It will all be ok, we'll work it out" for decades now with no fkin intention of doing anything but lip service and I get fed up of the sham tbh, its the equivalent of raping someone while telling them to shhhh and not make a fuss.

This is where this sham has gotten the Palestinians while their told "We're working it out"

It annoys me because all this violence and terrorist attacks happen because they have "hope", hope they can turn it around, if it was clear to them they've lost and will never win people have a natural tendency to first be angry .......... then to accept it.

Why do you think the IRA eventually gave up? if they still thought they could unite Ireland we'd still have Nail bombs going off in Soho.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Yago » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:13 am

A democrat elected in Alabama. It took a kiddie fiddler as opponent, but still, that's a huge deal.
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:14 am

Yago wrote:A democrat elected in Alabama. It took a kiddie fiddler as opponent, but still, that's a huge deal.

Even then it was neck and neck until the end.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby StLGooner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Fair play to Alabama, I'm shockingly surprised to say the least.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:16 am

Just when you think Trump can't sink any lower, he comes out with this gem -

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/p ... tries.html

He is truly vile and repulsive.

A big clap clap to everyone who wanted him to win.

He is a disgrace to the world and an offense to the Presidency.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate