ISIS

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ISIS

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:59 pm

ChrisSuperG wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
ChrisSuperG wrote:If I were to ask you for example why did the Nazis particularly target Jews, your answer would be "They're racist white folk" ok great, I'd actually like to know how a phenomena such as the Nazi party was able to exist and take over a whole country and why it formed in the first place.

There could be nothing less knowledgeable than a person I barely interacted with in my entire life answering a question as if he was inside my mind.

No offence, fellow gooner.. I don't want to get into a serious argument or anything like that.. but seriously, you couldn't be more wrong and it is ridiculous that you actually think you could answer a question for me as if that is what I would say. At the very least, you are stereotyping.

On another note, as I thought.. ISIS attacked! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 46082.html

It's a bad habit I learned from Zedie.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Vote for me as prime minster and I'll have a mushroom cloud over that dump within a month.
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:Vote for me as prime minster and I'll have a mushroom cloud over that dump within a month.

Killing 1,000's of innocent women and children as well ......... what a hero.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:05 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:Vote for me as prime minster and I'll have a mushroom cloud over that dump within a month.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Nice little quote its a shame it doesn't match the scenario at all though does it?

Who are the many? us? we are not in danger from ISIS in fact the people who are in the most danger are the people of Iraq and Syria who live as their captives so your quote is meaningless.

The people who actually need protection from ISIS are the very people you'd plan to bomb.

How tragically ironic.

Yes with thoughtless ideas like yours I doubt you'd be getting many votes for Prime Minister, rest assured.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Leody » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:27 pm

badup wrote:
UFGN wrote:I thought we were at war with Eurasia :think:

We've always been at war with Eastasia

Easily my favorite book.

Just re-read it again last weekend.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:13 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Nice little quote its a shame it doesn't match the scenario at all though does it?

Who are the many? us? we are not in danger from ISIS in fact the people who are in the most danger are the people of Iraq and Syria who live as their captives so your quote is meaningless.

The people who actually need protection from ISIS are the very people you'd plan to bomb.

How tragically ironic.

Yes with thoughtless ideas like yours I doubt you'd be getting many votes for Prime Minister, rest assured.

Who are you?
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby Sims » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:15 pm

ISIS isn't big enough to justify bombing an entire nation. They're not a threat at all yet
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Too many liberals here that don't have the bottle to do what needs to be done.
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby Sims » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:Too many liberals here that don't have the bottle to do what needs to be done.

Like wasting millions on an unnecessary attack? Great idea!

ISIS want the West to attack them, it'll only serve to increase their propaganda & recruitment
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Sims wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:Too many liberals here that don't have the bottle to do what needs to be done.

Unnecessary? Those scumbags have been butchering westerners with impunity for 6 months now.
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby Sims » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
Sims wrote:

Unnecessary? Those scumbags have been butchering westerners with impunity for 6 months now.

Bit ironic, isn't it?

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:06 pm

The Jordanians have the right idea. ISIS kill one of their people, so they kill 2 of theirs and bomb their cities straight to hell.
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby Sims » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Isn't the same as the US/UK getting involved and bombing them. That's what ISIS want, in theory the UK/US forces should obliterate ISIS troops but in the off chance they managed to capture a UK/US soldier then they've won.

As bad as it sounds for the people of Syria, the best way to deal with this is to let them deal with ISIS themselves. Kurds have been doing some major work, the UK & US can't afford to give ISIS the attention they crave. Financially & politically. Especially when ISIS' recruitment drive increases tenfold due to our involvement with them. It's a lose/lose as far as the West is concerned. And also I know the people who go to Syria from the West are trying to do great things which should be applauded, they need to come to their senses and just completely stop going there.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

How tragically ironic.

Who are you?

TBF I didn't ask you that because I already knew the answer ........ nobody.

Your 10 posts away from not even existing, but carry on being a smart arse, judging by your attitude your probably an Arsenal Mania lobby troll who got banned?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate