ISIS

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ISIS

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:26 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:Vote for me as prime minster and I'll have a mushroom cloud over that dump within a month.

Killing 1,000's of innocent women and children as well ......... what a hero.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Nice little quote its a shame it doesn't match the scenario at all though does it?

Who are the many? us? we are not in danger from ISIS in fact the people who are in the most danger are the people of Iraq and Syria who live as their captives so your quote is meaningless.

The people who actually need protection from ISIS are the very people you'd plan to bomb.

How tragically ironic.

Yes with thoughtless ideas like yours I doubt you'd be getting many votes for Prime Minister, rest assured.

Who are you?

TBF I didn't ask you that because I already knew the answer ........ nobody.

Your 10 posts away from not even existing, but carry on being a smart arse, judging by your attitude your probably an Arsenal Mania lobby troll who got banned?

You come across as a beta male. I bet you're into cuckold and what not.
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Sims wrote:Isn't the same as the US/UK getting involved and bombing them. That's what ISIS want, in theory the UK/US forces should obliterate ISIS troops but in the off chance they managed to capture a UK/US soldier then they've won.

As bad as it sounds for the people of Syria, the best way to deal with this is to let them deal with ISIS themselves. Kurds have been doing some major work, the UK & US can't afford to give ISIS the attention they crave. Financially & politically. Especially when ISIS' recruitment drive increases tenfold due to our involvement with them. It's a lose/lose as far as the West is concerned. And also I know the people who go to Syria from the West are trying to do great things which should be applauded, they need to come to their senses and just completely stop going there.

:clap:

Exactly, the quicker the local countries clean up in house the quicker ISIS won't be able to use the "Us vs them" excuse and once that Crusader mentality can no longer be used they are toothless.

I'd understand if Jordan, Saudi, UAE, Iran didn't have the firepower to deal with ISIS but the fact is they have more than enough to obliterate them completely ......... what there issue is, is instead of making the effort to clear Iraq of insurgents they'd rather the West did their dirty work.

The trouble is on they're doorstep not ours and the only reason terrorism keeps happening here is because we've always gotten involved and let them sit on their hands, well as you can see with Jordan once one of their own gets killed they are more than capable of hitting back.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:30 pm

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:Vote for me as prime minster and I'll have a mushroom cloud over that dump within a month.

Killing 1,000's of innocent women and children as well ......... what a hero.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Nice little quote its a shame it doesn't match the scenario at all though does it?

Who are the many? us? we are not in danger from ISIS in fact the people who are in the most danger are the people of Iraq and Syria who live as their captives so your quote is meaningless.

The people who actually need protection from ISIS are the very people you'd plan to bomb.

How tragically ironic.

Yes with thoughtless ideas like yours I doubt you'd be getting many votes for Prime Minister, rest assured.

Who are you?

TBF I didn't ask you that because I already knew the answer ........ nobody.

Your 10 posts away from not even existing, but carry on being a smart arse, judging by your attitude your probably an Arsenal Mania lobby troll who got banned?

You come across as a beta male. I bet you're into cuckold and what not.

No I just behave myself because I'm on Trina's forum, if I wasn't I'd treat you a lot different.

........... in all fairness this is Propa_nutcase right? he talks exactly the same.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Who?
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:Who?

Some d*ck head who got banned, you have a striking resemblance.

Take that as you will.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:34 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Take that as you will.

You are officially my worst enemy on this forum.
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Take that as you will.

Oh god it is Propa_Nutcase! :doh:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Alex-Dish_Sanchez » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:47 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Alex-Dish_Sanchez wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Take that as you will.

Oh god it is Propa_Nutcase! :doh:

What?
Alex-Dish_Sanchez

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:56 pm

That's exactly what he used to say.

Anyway this conversation is retarded, I'm out.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Leody wrote:
badup wrote:
UFGN wrote:I thought we were at war with Eurasia :think:

We've always been at war with Eastasia

Easily my favorite book.

Just re-read it again last weekend.

I saw an amazing stage production of it last year. Really brought the book to life. It was one of the best plays I've seen, with a fantastic performance from Sam Crane, who played Smith.

I'm going to buy a novel called "We", which apparently strongly influenced Orwell.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby ChrisSuperG » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:58 am

I'm pretty sure ISIS don't want the US/UK to bomb them.. they kept beheading citizens for that very reason.

What they would like is for every country to allow them to take over so they can impose sharia law all over the globe and control everything. My version of hell.
ChrisSuperG
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:05 am

The thing I just don't get about terrorists is...what are they actually expecting to achieve through their acts?

I know they all have different angles and political/religious agendas, but do they actually believe violence will force society to adopt their regimes?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:The thing I just don't get about terrorists is...what are they actually expecting to achieve through their acts?

I know they all have different angles and political/religious agendas, but do they actually believe violence will force society to adopt their regimes?

If you mean the Islamic brand of terrorist (excluding IRA etc) then its got a long history.

Originally its started off two pronged, one is that it was as is with the IRA the only way for civilians to fight back against invading countries so for e.g Hamas are rebelling against Israel for stealing their land back in 1948, the military funding Israel received from the USA mean't the only way Palestinians could fight back was as civilians not uniformed troops on a battlefield.

Second, America collaborated with a lot of extremist groups because the C.I.A likes using them to topple regimes that aren't co-operating, the extremists then take over and America now has a regime it can have an excuse to invade.

The other reason is that some religious extremists see America interfering and setting up militarily in their lands and they want to strike back.

Unfortunately now a side effect of all this is that these groups must now have a perpetual cycle of war to warrant existing and recruiting new members.
The leaders of groups like ISIS know once the clock stops ticking there positions of power turn to nothing.

I always tell people before examining the propaganda of the where and the why's that they tell to the world you need to always start with the agenda of "power" in this case forget about the ideology, its a recruiting tool and a pretext, the leaders of ISIS however have a personal army, they stole billions of pounds, they also are fighting to take control of two countries in Syria and Iraq.

That is what they hope to gain, money, power and to take over a country.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:06 pm

^ Nice summary.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby UFGN » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 pm

All we know for sure is that the governments and arms companies of the world have finally got the never-ending war they always wanted.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate