ISIS

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

ISIS

Postby ChrisSuperG » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:27 am

I don't know about you guys but i've been following the news about them since summer 2014, seen some of the most brutal things in my life that they've done on the net.

They are gradually being pushed back by "allies" heavily armed by the US and us in the UK.

The main thing that interests me right now is how John Cantlie is and what will happen to him, that's the british journalist they have been forcing to make propaganda videos for them.
ChrisSuperG
Charlie George
Charlie George

Re: ISIS

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:38 am

ChrisSuperG wrote:I don't know about you guys but i've been following the news about them since summer 2014, seen some of the most brutal things in my life that they've done on the net.

They are gradually being pushed back by "allies" heavily armed by the US and us in the UK.

The main thing that interests me right now is how John Cantlie is and what will happen to him, that's the british journalist they have been forcing to make propaganda videos for them.

In all likelihood he'll eventually be gruesomely executed.

ISIS needs to be eradicated ASAP for they are sadistic psychopaths who kill just to kill.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Sims » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:57 am

Dunno declaring war will be more beneficial to them than to us. The Kurds are giving them a beating nowadays, once they kidnap a Chinese/Russian journo then it's game over as far as their concerned.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby UFGN » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:44 am

If you give a disillusioned oddball a flag which allows him to feel powerful and be powerful, then this is the result. These are imo sick minded individuals who in normal life would probably be violent bullies, and have been able to fulfil their every perverted whim by joining this group of wretches.

They represent nothing and nobody. They are just murdering scum.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby JordanTheGunner » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:53 am

What do they actually stand for? I'm not entirely clued up on this.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Callum » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:46 am

Sims wrote:Dunno declaring war will be more beneficial to them than to us. The Kurds are giving them a beating nowadays, once they kidnap a Chinese/Russian journo then it's game over as far as their concerned.

Yeah, Russia in particular don't f*ck about when it comes to terrorism.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:03 pm

JordanTheGunner wrote:What do they actually stand for? I'm not entirely clued up on this.

Nothing. This is what makes it even more disturbing. They don't have any political ideals or agendas - except torture.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:In all likelihood he'll eventually be gruesomely executed.

ISIS needs to be eradicated ASAP for they are sadistic psychopaths who kill just to kill.

An interesting concept but are what ISIS doing any worse than the allies?

They kill one person (who bombed them) and video it (disturbing I know) the allies drop bombs and kill 10's and 100's including innocent civilians but because its done at the end of a plane spy cam and looks like a video game no one bats an eye lid.

Not making a point just a thought, war is war at the end of the day.

I saw this video the other day, if people want to know how some extremists are created, here's a clue to the mystery.

If that was one of our kids, we'd want some payback as well right?
Last edited by DiamondGooner on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
JordanTheGunner wrote:What do they actually stand for? I'm not entirely clued up on this.

Nothing. This is what makes it even more disturbing. They don't have any political ideals or agendas - except torture.

They do mate.

They want to recreate Baghdad as the centre of Islamic law like it was in the Medieval times and Baghdad was the capital of the Islamic Empire and the Caliph resided there.

The difference is back then Islam was quite open and a learned society, bit like ancient Greece but these fk ups want to turn it into a new Afghanistan.

The fact that they want to enforce Islamic law on everyone and are willing to kill people for made up stories then yes in my book they need an Uzi to the temple.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:07 pm

^ Aye, my bad. Didn't know that.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Sims » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 pm

They've stated before that their war will be won when they take over Rome. So there's pretty much no chance of that happening
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Funny thing is they want the perfect religious state .......... which for normal people would be like hell on earth.

Ironic.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Gunpowder » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Gunpowder
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:42 pm

They've changed their name like 3 times now ISIS, then IS now ISIL? anyone would think their image conscious?

Can you imagine their convo's?

"What name should we have ISIS makes us sound like a Boy band?"
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby ChrisSuperG » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:21 am

So they've released a new video which is produced nicely with different camera angles again, this time killing a man with a shotgun.

In a way i'm glad for the victim, it was quick. If you care to see the really graphic video, "isis shotgun" into google found me the video at the very top.

I wonder what's happened to Jihadi John, he hasn't made a video for a while now..
ChrisSuperG
Charlie George
Charlie George

Next

Return to The Big Debate