Who Smokes?

Debate about anything going on in the world.
Please remember everyone has their own opinion

Who smokes?

Frequently smoke
10
28%
Rarely smoke
3
8%
Have smoked
8
22%
Never touched it
15
42%
 
Total votes : 36

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:40 pm

Bunch of GHELs in this thread.

Wilshere would be proud.
Image



Invincibles Never Die
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 20913
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby Angelito » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Nothing more repulsive than smoking. That second-hand smoke, moreover.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 25768
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby Dynamite » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:34 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Bunch of GHELs in this thread.

Wilshere would be proud.


Wilshere is a young Padawan compared to us
User avatar
Dynamite
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby Pudpop » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:48 am

Rockape wrote:Yeah weird eh? 11 and smoking behind the wall at primary school and then carried on from there. As Phil says it’s starts with a couple of fags and just build up.

I’d just like to add that I am and have always been pretty fit amongst all that shit.


Yeah my dad was about 7 or 8 when he started.

He actually stopped when he was about 11 lol
Image
'The Turkish Diddler' ~ O(z)il on Canvas, © 2017
User avatar
Pudpop
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12683
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: The Windy Cape

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby whee » Tue May 21, 2019 5:45 pm

I quit smoking cigs almost 7 years back. 30-35 a day habit given a good old kick into touch.

Can count on one hand the number of drags i've had of a tab since then.

That said, I do still like a pull on the old shish pipe a few times a month, oh aye. Double Apple, yes please.
whee
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:58 pm

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue May 21, 2019 6:18 pm

I gave up cigarettes over a year ago now and I now vape.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby Phil71 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:15 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:I gave up cigarettes over a year ago now and I now vape.


Well done.

But that’s just the first step.

Do you really need nicotine? You strike me as someone of pretty strong mind who wouldn’t be the type to rely on a drug habit that’s fairly easily kicked.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3876
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby LMAO » Wed May 22, 2019 7:17 am

I love smoking meat on the grill tbh
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6853
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby Phil71 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:48 am

LMAO wrote:I love smoking meat on the grill tbh


Is that a euphemism?
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3876
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed May 22, 2019 4:26 pm

Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:I gave up cigarettes over a year ago now and I now vape.


Well done.

But that’s just the first step.

Do you really need nicotine? You strike me as someone of pretty strong mind who wouldn’t be the type to rely on a drug habit that’s fairly easily kicked.


Well its about "want" and I don't particularly want to quit vaping.

I don't do drugs, I'm not an alcoholic, already quit cigs after smoking for 21 years ............ I'd like some near harmless vice in my life, I'm not a Nun.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Who Smokes?

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:37 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:I gave up cigarettes over a year ago now and I now vape.


Well done.

But that’s just the first step.

Do you really need nicotine? You strike me as someone of pretty strong mind who wouldn’t be the type to rely on a drug habit that’s fairly easily kicked.


Well its about "want" and I don't particularly want to quit vaping.

I don't do drugs, I'm not an alcoholic, already quit cigs after smoking for 21 years ............ I'd like some near harmless vice in my life, I'm not a Nun.


Doesn't look great though.

Your reputation would probably be less damaged by dressing as a nun than standing in the street sucking one of those things.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3876
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Previous

Return to The Big Debate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest