Bill Cosby Rape allegations

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Bill Cosby Rape allegations

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:08 pm

right now it isnt clear if they are true or not but i really have to question them

1. There has been more than 20 women come out and claim that bill cosby raped them but not 1 of them have ever pressed criminal charges against him, there has never been a police report filed, no rape kit taken, none of their doctors are aware of this.

2. In that time no black man could ever rape 20+ white women and have the power to sweep it under the rug. Otis redding was shot for allegedly raping a white prostitiute in 1964 for example.

3. some of the women coming out again have already been payed off in previous settlements.

4. The women are requesting a billion dollar (if i remember correctly something around that atleast) rape fund, none are seeking he be convicted.

it just all seems odd that you get raped by someone and you dont want them to be punished you want money off them.

what do you guys think
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: Bill Cosby Rape allegations

Postby Trina » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:14 pm

You say it seems odd they don't want them punished, just money off them.....yet he has paid out. Why? I've never understood that. Why pay off someone to keep quiet if your innocent?

I hate things like this because there is more speculation that comes out than the actual truth.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Salt and Wenger wrote:right now it isnt clear if they are true or not but i really have to question them

1. There has been more than 20 women come out and claim that bill cosby raped them but not 1 of them have ever pressed criminal charges against him, there has never been a police report filed, no rape kit taken, none of their doctors are aware of this.

2. In that time no black man could ever rape 20+ white women and have the power to sweep it under the rug. Otis redding was shot for allegedly raping a white prostitiute in 1964 for example.

3. some of the women coming out again have already been payed off in previous settlements.

4. The women are requesting a billion dollar (if i remember correctly something around that atleast) rape fund, none are seeking he be convicted.

it just all seems odd that you get raped by someone and you dont want them to be punished you want money off them.

what do you guys think

Otis Redding died in a plane crash in 1967 FFS.

Sam Cooke (the GOAT) was shot in 1964 but it wasn't due to a suspected raping of a prostitute; the woman he slept with stole his clothes/money, Sam came down irate asking the motel manager about the woman's whereabouts, they argued,got into a scuffle and he was shot - or something like that. The events are very murky, all I know is it is one of the most tragic and senseless deaths - a complete waste. I'll forever hate the wretch who killed him.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Trina wrote:You say it seems odd they don't want them punished, just money off them.....yet he has paid out. Why? I've never understood that. Why pay off someone to keep quiet if your innocent?

I hate things like this because there is more speculation that comes out than the actual truth.

because allegations will always ruin you whether they are false or not. When you livelihood depends on your public image it's often cheaper and less troublesome to you and your family (who you probably dont want to know about some things in your past) if you pay out.

a person for who says you can get this role if you have sex with me is not a rapist for example is that was him is that something you really want your family to know especially when it happened well before?

if you listen to this interview

she says he did it on several occasions but why would a person return to a person they suspected raped them? she says she went to her attorney but why not the police?
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:47 pm

he did rape them.
the rape was already done i would have done the same taken the money dosent change the fact you got drugged.
look at that interview he did with npr it's quite clear he is guilty.

wrong about otis as ^ said. lol you are forgetting he was famous.

edit* meant Ap not Npr
Last edited by Herrpoja on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:47 pm

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:right now it isnt clear if they are true or not but i really have to question them

what do you guys think

Otis Redding died in a plane crash in 1967 FFS.

Sam Cooke (the GOAT) was shot in 1964 but it wasn't due to a suspected raping of a prostitute; the woman he slept with stole his clothes/money, Sam came down irate asking the motel manager about the woman's whereabouts, they argued,got into a scuffle and he was shot - or something like that. The events are very murky, all I know is it is one of the most tragic and senseless deaths - a complete waste. I'll forever hate the wretch who killed him.

shit my bad, you're right sam cooke was a goat didnt know he died like that thought it was otis redding
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Herrpoja wrote:he did rape them.
the rape was already done i would have done the same taken the money dosent change the fact you got drugged.
look at that interview he did with npr it's quite clear he is guilty.

wrong about otis as ^ said. lol you are forgetting he was famous.

look at what happened to chuck berry, there was no amount of fame or money that could prevent a black man in that time from being charged if they suspected he raped 20+ white women

he doesnt have to address rape charges his npr interview proves nothing. It's quite clear that whatever he says changes nothing as it's a he said she said situation. It's better he lets the evidence do the talking.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:57 pm

yes the evidence which is the im black and there is no way i could have raped this white women because im black and they are white?.

yes he say's nothing in the ap interview but look at his bodylanguage someone who is not guilty knows how important it is to not say anything and would just not be fazed by it because they can win it in court or settle it this guy starts smacking not only that look at his wife just smiling wierdly on from that point on.

here is a scenario you get raped in your early 20's you wanna be a poster girl about how this famous comedian and hollywood star raped you and get smeared or just take the money?.
its alot easier to deal with these kind of things when you are older.
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby UFGN » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Trina wrote:You say it seems odd they don't want them punished, just money off them.....yet he has paid out. Why? I've never understood that. Why pay off someone to keep quiet if your innocent?

I can understand why an innocent person might pay up.

Either pay up, or face a trial where there's statistically a roughly 50% chance you could get found guilty and spend years in prison as a convicted rapist? I think in that position I might be tempted to pay.
Last edited by UFGN on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Salt and Wenger wrote:
shit my bad, you're right sam cooke was a goat didnt know he died like that thought it was otis redding

Been dead 50 years, anniversary was on Dec. 8th. :crybaby:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Herrpoja wrote:yes the evidence which is the im black and there is no way i could have raped this white women because im black and they are white?.

yes he say's nothing in the ap interview but look at his bodylanguage someone who is not guilty knows how important it is to not say anything and would just not be fazed by it because they can win it in court or settle it this guy starts smacking not only that look at his wife just smiling wierdly on from that point on.

here is a scenario you get raped in your early 20's you wanna be a poster girl about how this famous comedian and hollywood star raped you and get smeared or just take the money?.
its alot easier to deal with these kind of things when you are older.

in response to your first point i guess it's just my opinion, i didnt say there's no way he could have raped them because he was black i said there's no way he would have gotten away with raping even 1 person if they had reported him. It would have been taken serious at the time and not one woman decided that they should come out and report him.

Not one woman decided that they should press criminal charges against him and they aren't even pursuing that now. Its just puzzling considering the guy supposedly raped you

in response to the interview part i haven't seen a video of this npr interview it sounds like a radio one so i'm not sure how you can see his body language, could you post a video where i can see his body language so can can respond properly.

in response to your final paragraph no woman came out with rape charges until their careers were over, all women involved had failed to make it into the industry and by the time they recieved their settlement there was no career for them so pressing criminal charges wouldnt have affected anything.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:18 pm

comedy legend bill cosby no cusswords in his comedy :P :P find it funny thinking about it now.

edit: about the interview if you check i corrected my mistake to Ap it wasent npr. i can't really link it but just search bill cosby ap interview if you wanna see it.
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Herrpoja wrote:comedy legend bill cosby no cusswords in his comedy :P :P find it funny thinking about it now.

edit: about the interview if you check i corrected my mistake to Ap it wasent npr. i can't really link it but just search bill cosby ap interview if you wanna see it.

i've seen it

you cant take anything from that interview he looks distressed much like anyone who was accused of doing something that they hadn't and had the whole world against them would.

it looked like he was rail roaded to me. The guy wished to remain silent probably told them not to ask him and they did so on camera in a deceitful way.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:35 pm

i find it funny how those 28 women are liers according to you easily yet this video which say's nothing proves to you that he is not guilty of doing anything wrong with any of those 28 women.
now some of em maybe are in it for the money but 28 women you need to stop defending poor old cosby he did something either putting roofies in their drink or just straight out doing rapey shit he is guilty of something
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Herrpoja wrote:i find it funny how those 28 women are liers according to you easily yet this video which say's nothing proves to you that he is not guilty of doing anything wrong with any of those 28 women.
now some of em maybe are in it for the money but 28 women you need to stop defending poor old cosby he did something either putting roofies in their drink or just straight out doing rapey shit he is guilty of something

when there's a billion dollars involved it's not hard to get 28 people to lie about something

as i said not 1 police report, not 1 that's enough to cast a doubt in my mind

it also doesnt make sense that a notorious serial raper would retire from the game for 30 years

also i said you cant take anything from the video that means you cannot tell if he is guilty or innocent from it

edit* it isnt a billion dollars they're asking for it's 100m

also here are a few interviews

former playboy bunny, the only thing she apparently did was go to her supervisor despite apparently having physical evidence with multiple witnesses present.

was apparently drugged then placed in a taxi, wasn't raped didnt do anything to report cosby for attempting to rape her. I guess she was so scarred by the experience and decided to the wait out the statue of limitations to come into effect.

the first woman crying without tears lol, (classic girl trick i've seen it so many time lol) same with the second. The third ones allegations were that he touched her so no drugs he touched her. None of these stories add up. The second one is an ex also, so he broke up with her but then decided to rape her afterwards.

notice how the second woman says she was in a car when she's drugged now look at this video

look at the same womans supposed polygraph (pause it)

the first question asks if there was sexual contact which she replied yes, yet in the video before she says she doesnt know

the second question asks if she saw a passed out girl, how does this happen when she was drugged in a car?

so cosby was partying in a car with a passed out girl and gave them drinks in a car, yet in the first video she was alone?

stories just do not add up i'm sorry but i dont think there is sufficient proof and un5il the guy is proven guilty it's unfair to see him as that.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Return to The Big Debate