Two NYPD officers shot in the head and killed

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Two NYPD officers shot in the head and killed

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:22 pm

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:It may not be racist, but the fact that you do not care that 2 innocent people were murdered and that you condone it is completely disgusting.

It's worse to be honest. At least if you were racist, you'd have an agenda for not caring; but to not care at all seemingly for no reason means you don't have any sort of human compassion. That is quite disgusting.

it's my human compassion that makes me feel like this

i think it's right that if a group of people that fear for the lives because of another group, then that other group should also fear for theirs. At least there's some sort of equality there. I think people that lack compassion are the ones that sit around saying things should remain as they are and that the system that has allowed this to happen should again be trusted. In my eyes that lacks any real compassion because you think it's ok for the marginalised group to continue to wait in hope that the legal justice system will one day do its job.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Salt and Wenger wrote:

i think it's right that if a group of people that fear for the lives because of another group, then that other group should also fear for theirs. At least there's some sort of equality there. I think people that lack compassion are the ones that sit around saying things should remain as they are and that the system that has allowed this to happen should again be trusted. In my eyes that lacks any real compassion because you think it's ok for the marginalised group to continue to wait in hope that the legal justice system will one day do its job.

I know how flawed the justice system is, I'm from America. But at the same time I recognize that two innocent men were executed and their families will now be without them for Christmas and forever.

P.S.

Who said things should remain as they are with regards to the system? Don't fabricate shit and put words in my mouth, I haven't said anything that you claim I have nor do I feel the things (how would you know what I feel, anyway?) you say I do with regards to the marginalized being oppressed.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:54 pm

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:

I know how flawed the justice system is, I'm from America. But at the same time I recognize that two innocent men were executed and their families will now be without them for Christmas and forever.

P.S.

Who said things should remain as they are with regards to the system? Don't fabricate shit and put words in my mouth, I haven't said anything that you claim I have nor do I feel the things (how would you know what I feel, anyway?) you say I do with regards to the marginalized being oppressed.

i want to know what you propose should happen what action should those people take then because i'm struggling to understand really.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Salt and Wenger wrote:i want to know what you propose should happen what action should those people take then because i'm struggling to understand really.

I never proposed anything, what are you talking about?

All I said is I feel sorry for the men who were killed and their families. Is that notion too difficult for you to grasp?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 pm

double post
Last edited by S&W the no1Fan on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:53 pm

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:i want to know what you propose should happen what action should those people take then because i'm struggling to understand really.

I never proposed anything, what are you talking about?

All I said is I feel sorry for the men who were killed and their families. Is that notion too difficult for you to grasp?

cool i said it wasnt nice too i hope their deaths will not be in vain.
Last edited by S&W the no1Fan on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:42 am

Salt and Wenger wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:fair play to the guy, maybe a few more should do the same

Shut up you racist c*ck!!

lol

calm down darling i dont see where race comes into this

i never realised that police were classified as a race.

you have a history of racist posts, one of the lads who came from Arsenal Mania filled us in about the time you got butt hurt because a Arsenal publicity photo didn't include any black kids.

Then you encourage the murder of police because you think they have an agenda against black people!!

lol

i dont even know how to respond to this

You could start with ........ "I'm sorry".

are you trying to flirt with me?

I don't flirt with racists.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Apollo » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:13 am

"Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero".

Fantasy Premier League Champion 2013/2014
Fantasy World Cup Champion 2014
Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:26 am

Omphi93 wrote:

and people say that other police aren't involved.

TBF if there's one shooting that bothers me less it's michael browns but still it shows the lack of class and the mentality that some officers have. I doubt everyone at that party held similar the same view (or else the song wouldnt have been leaked) but still it's quite clear that there is a safe place for people with those kinds of views in the police force.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:32 am

Welcome back Omphi. How was your life discovering trip.. ;)
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Salt and Wenger wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:

TBF if there's one shooting that bothers me less it's michael browns but still it shows the lack of class and the mentality that some officers have. I doubt everyone at that party held similar the same view (or else the song wouldnt have been leaked) but still it's quite clear that there is a safe place for people with those kinds of views in the police force.

That can't be real?

And this is the country who goes to war forcing "a civilised" society onto foreign country's promising them a better way of life?

Need to sort their own back yard out first I recon.

Nothing against our American friends here but seeing all the crap that's been going on in America recently makes me proud of being British.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:51 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:

That can't be real?

And this is the country who goes to war forcing "a civilised" society onto foreign country's promising them a better way of life?

Nothing against our American friends here but seeing all the crap that's been going on in America recently makes me proud of being British.

i would agree with you but i doubt it's much different here, difference is that here it's more about class and nationality than it is race but it doesnt make it any better imo
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:34 am

Salt and Wenger wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:

That can't be real?

i would agree with you but i doubt it's much different here, difference is that here it's more about class and nationality than it is race but it doesnt make it any better imo

Pal you need to wake up with that sh*t, name me one country where its not about class and money?
At least people here are not getting shot and we don't have this wishy washy, moaning blame culture that's developed between black and white over there, its disgusting.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby kronickaos » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:33 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:

That can't be real?

Pal you need to wake up with that sh*t, name me one country where its not about class and money?
At least people here are not getting shot and we don't have this wishy washy, moaning blame culture that's developed between black and white over there, its disgusting.

:rofll: :rofll:

if you think this is a development, I suggest you research American history. You may not have the black vs white divide that we have, but you've got your posh vs poor divide that is equally disgusting.
kronickaos
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:03 pm

kronickaos wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:

That can't be real?

:rofll: :rofll:

if you think this is a development, I suggest you research American history. You may not have the black vs white divide that we have, but you've got your posh vs poor divide that is equally disgusting.

Like I said to S&W that's a stupid argument because every society in the world and that has ever existed has this issue.

To suggest that's in any way unique to Britain is the most stupid thing I've ever heard of quite frankly.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate