Two NYPD officers shot in the head and killed

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Two NYPD officers shot in the head and killed

Postby UFGN » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:11 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
kronickaos wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:

"Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero".

and people say that other police aren't involved.

TBF if there's one shooting that bothers me less it's michael browns but still it shows the lack of class and the mentality that some officers have. I doubt everyone at that party held similar the same view (or else the song wouldnt have been leaked) but still it's quite clear that there is a safe place for people with those kinds of views in the police force.

That can't be real?

And this is the country who goes to war forcing "a civilised" society onto foreign country's promising them a better way of life?

Need to sort their own back yard out first I recon.

Nothing against our American friends here but seeing all the crap that's been going on in America recently makes me proud of being British.

i would agree with you but i doubt it's much different here, difference is that here it's more about class and nationality than it is race but it doesnt make it any better imo

Pal you need to wake up with that sh*t, name me one country where its not about class and money?
At least people here are not getting shot and we don't have this wishy washy, moaning blame culture that's developed between black and white over there, its disgusting.

:rofll: :rofll:

if you think this is a development, I suggest you research American history. You may not have the black vs white divide that we have, but you've got your posh vs poor divide that is equally disgusting.

Like I said to S&W that's a stupid argument because every society in the world and that has ever existed has this issue.

To suggest that's in any way unique to Britain is the most stupid thing I've ever heard of quite frankly.

Exactly. And its exactly one of the main reasons why racism is such a negative thing in American or any society. You have poor black people and poor white people at each others throats, and all that achieves is it helps to kerp both groups down. If that anger was turned against the people who are really responsible for the problems that poor people face, then society as a whole might benefit.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby kronickaos » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:16 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
kronickaos wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Salt and Wenger wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:

"Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero".

and people say that other police aren't involved.

TBF if there's one shooting that bothers me less it's michael browns but still it shows the lack of class and the mentality that some officers have. I doubt everyone at that party held similar the same view (or else the song wouldnt have been leaked) but still it's quite clear that there is a safe place for people with those kinds of views in the police force.

That can't be real?

And this is the country who goes to war forcing "a civilised" society onto foreign country's promising them a better way of life?

Need to sort their own back yard out first I recon.

Nothing against our American friends here but seeing all the crap that's been going on in America recently makes me proud of being British.

i would agree with you but i doubt it's much different here, difference is that here it's more about class and nationality than it is race but it doesnt make it any better imo

Pal you need to wake up with that sh*t, name me one country where its not about class and money?
At least people here are not getting shot and we don't have this wishy washy, moaning blame culture that's developed between black and white over there, its disgusting.

:rofll: :rofll:

if you think this is a development, I suggest you research American history. You may not have the black vs white divide that we have, but you've got your posh vs poor divide that is equally disgusting.

Like I said to S&W that's a stupid argument because every society in the world and that has ever existed has this issue.

To suggest that's in any way unique to Britain is the most stupid thing I've ever heard of quite frankly.

if that's truly the stupidest thing you've ever heard then you need to leave your island and get out a bit more. I'm not saying it's just a uniquely British phenomenon, simply that it's more noticeable to an outsider than in other places I've visited.

I find it interesting that you act like England is an innocent little country with no problems between police and people of colour, yet if you go back only 3 years I seem to recall a rather large scale riot that took place all over London as well as throughout other cities in England. :dontknow:
kronickaos
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:02 am

kronickaos wrote:if that's truly the stupidest thing you've ever heard then you need to leave your island and get out a bit more. I'm not saying it's just a uniquely British phenomenon, simply that it's more noticeable to an outsider than in other places I've visited.

I find it interesting that you act like England is an innocent little country with no problems between police and people of colour, yet if you go back only 3 years I seem to recall a rather large scale riot that took place all over London as well as throughout other cities in England. :dontknow:

Then I think its you who needs to get out more, I get out of this Island plenty which is why I said what I did also you don't need to be Stephen Hawking to know that rich and poor is a global, historic issue hence for you to mention it in association with Britain was ridiculous.

America has some of the worst and numerous ghetto's in the Western world so for you to preach about class to England is pretty hypocritical, those areas in Chicago don't look nothing like the Hampton's pal and Malibu certainly isn't Detroit.

Yes we've had riots ......... but you can count those on one hand (Brixton, Tottenham?), in America you seem to have them on a weekly basis.

No country is innocent but America is the only one i can think of at the moment who is having a race war in broad daylight across the media, so considering your the "land of the free" (particularly ironic as your country was built on slavery) and a shining beacon of democracy to the world or at least that's what you tell people just before you go in and blow up women and children to give them this great version of civilization you can't point fingers.

I know I've ranted at you somewhat but don't take that as I don't like America, but truth be told this constant discussion on racial issues is just offensive to the rest of the world.

Religion fine, Rich and poor fine, human rights fine, but to be talking about nothing but the colour of each others skin is not a good look for you guys to the outside world.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to The Big Debate