Was Ched Evans correctly convicted in the first place?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Ched Evans, guilty or not guilty of rape?

Guilty
27%
Not Guilty
73%

Total votes : 15

Re: Was Ched Evans correctly convicted in the first place?

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:44 am

UFGN wrote:Lol at the papers who called him a disgrace etc for appealing against his conviction

Since when did papers let a little thing called Justice get in the way of a good story/excuse to publish insults?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby theHotHead » Mon May 01, 2017 8:11 pm

When I first heard the story I knew he was innocent, this is standard behaviour of footballers, get a girl or girls back to the hotel and have a three/foursome or gangbang. They may be a bunch of arrogant pricks that think they are beyond the law but they don't tend to be rapey. This is of course my opinion backed up by the fact I know loads of footballers who have done that and got videos (them or their mates have videos). Standard behaviour like I said for them.

I also know people (not footballers) who were falsely accused of rape, one in particular did 5 years in jail, I also know quite a few women that have been raped. I have intervened in public when I saw a couple of women being "aggressively handled" by guys - separate occasions.

What does all this mean, I know things are often not what they seem, I know there are a lot of dickheads out there, I know that there are a lot of liars out there and you just hope innocent people are not convicted, you hope liars get their comeuppance and you hope rapists get castrated - or made someone's bitch in prison.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby 1991 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Same Coppers who cover up Pakistani rape gangs went out of their way to go after an easy target and frame him for rape.

Since Ched Evans only served time for it because he's a succesfull white male, in my opinion he should be allowed to rape a SJW free of charge

Show the spoiler
not serious obv
Jonathan Pearce - "Regarding any new transfers you are not going to give me a clue are you?"
Arsene Wenger - "I cannot give you what i don't have"
Charlie George
Charlie George

Previous

Return to The Big Debate