Gay Marriage

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Gay Marriage

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri May 24, 2013 1:14 pm

JohnDuval wrote:
UFGN wrote:According to newsnight last night, over 70% of the population support gay marriage.

My bad, where I live now the percentage is probably much much less, still does that mean that 1 in 3 people in Britain are bigoted?

Absolutely. Can't you read?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri May 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:So what if they love each other? They're still going to ruin their kids lives anyway. The law says they can't get married, and if the House of Lords has any sense, it'll stay that way. And supporting this viewpoint doesn't make me a bigot, it makes me sensible and old fashioned.

So you think that drug addicted, racist, fundamentalist heterosexual parents will mess up a kid's life less than a caring homosexual couple? Because according to the laws, the former can get married but the latter can't. And does this mean that you don't support gay adoption? Because you don't have to be married to adopt.

No, it makes you a bigot. You are championing inequality... you're a bigot.

It would make you a hardier person. If you've had to deal with that, then you'll be better for it in later life. I was raised in a good environment, and because of that, i'm a wuss. If you have 2 gay parents, you'll end up making me look like a tough guy.

Wow, so you're not one of these people who tries to make themselves look like they're sitting on the fence, you're just a straight out redneck homophobe.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Maxduke » Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 pm

I love threads like this. :lol:
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri May 24, 2013 1:19 pm

UFGN wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
UFGN wrote:Kyle wouldnt you prefer a future where people have finally got over themselves on this issue and there is no bullying because of it?

It will stop, in time. But first there must be equality under the law. For what its worth I had a mate at school whose mum was a raving lezzer and he didnt get bullied.

The only way to stop things is to ban them outright.

Could you explain that please

We banned slavery and it stopped

We removed the glass ceiling, and now women are taking over the world.

If we ban gay marriage, it makes people grow up better.

I am actually lost for words

Me too. No point arguing with people that are proud of their homophobia. For an argument to be rational, both sides need to be rational.
Not even going into the complete and utter stupidity of his other two comments either. The ignorance is strong with this one.
Last edited by ThereIsBearCüm on Fri May 24, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Kyle? » Fri May 24, 2013 1:20 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:So what if they love each other? They're still going to ruin their kids lives anyway. The law says they can't get married, and if the House of Lords has any sense, it'll stay that way. And supporting this viewpoint doesn't make me a bigot, it makes me sensible and old fashioned.

So you think that drug addicted, racist, fundamentalist heterosexual parents will mess up a kid's life less than a caring homosexual couple? Because according to the laws, the former can get married but the latter can't. And does this mean that you don't support gay adoption? Because you don't have to be married to adopt.

It would make you a hardier person. If you've had to deal with that, then you'll be better for it in later life. I was raised in a good environment, and because of that, i'm a wuss. If you have 2 gay parents, you'll end up making me look like a tough guy.

Wow, so you're not one of these people who tries to make themselves look like they're sitting on the fence, you're just a straight out redneck homophobe.

How can i be a redneck? I'm not american.

And aren't you Australian? You don't have same sex marriage (or civil partnerships to my knowledge), so don't lecture me.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Kyle? » Fri May 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Zenith wrote:
UFGN wrote:According to newsnight last night, over 70% of the population support gay marriage.

Read this article the other day, England is the most gay-friendly country in Europe, followed by Belgium and Norway.

% Supporting gay marriage
England 76%
Belgium 67%
Norway 66%
Sweden, Spain, Portugal 65%
Italy 19%
Bulgary 18%
Balkan ~15%
Russia 7%

Not too surprised by Italy, Balkan states and Russia. I believe it's worth mentioning that the very same countries are also known for being openly racist, anti-immigrant and radicalism in general.

(Larger map: http://i.imgur.com/ibhccLR.jpg)

Suppose i should mention i'm quarter Italian.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri May 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

And aren't you Australian? You don't have same sex marriage (or civil partnerships to my knowledge), so don't lecture me.

Lol, enormous troll logic here. Too stupid to even bother replying.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Kyle? » Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

How is it troll. You come from a country that flat out disallows gay marriage, and you want to lecture me on gay marriage?
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri May 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

How is it troll. You come from a country that flat out disallows gay marriage, and you want to lecture me on gay marriage?

Do you 100% agree with every single one of the UK's laws?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby UFGN » Fri May 24, 2013 1:27 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
UFGN wrote:Kyle wouldnt you prefer a future where people have finally got over themselves on this issue and there is no bullying because of it?

It will stop, in time. But first there must be equality under the law. For what its worth I had a mate at school whose mum was a raving lezzer and he didnt get bullied.

Me too. No point arguing with people that are proud of their homophobia. For an argument to be rational, both sides need to be rational.
Not even going into the complete and utter stupidity of his other two comments either. The ignorance is strong with this one.

The comments are so mad that im not sure if im being trolled or not.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Kyle? » Fri May 24, 2013 1:28 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

No, but at least my country allows civil partnerships, Mr Dark Ages....
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri May 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

:rolleyes: Surely you've got something better to do on a Friday afternoon than troll?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri May 24, 2013 1:30 pm

UFGN wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Kyle? wrote:

The comments are so mad that im not sure if im being trolled or not.

He's basically admitted it now.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Kyle? » Fri May 24, 2013 1:32 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

:rolleyes: Surely you've got something better to do on a Friday afternoon than troll?

You made a personal attack when i was just trying to debate sensibly. So yeah, i've got nothing better to do than waste my time pissing you off now.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Kyle? » Fri May 24, 2013 1:33 pm

This is why i hate threads like this. I make an opinion, i get attacked, i defend myself, and i'm probably going to get banned for just having to defend myself.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee