Who will you vote for in 2015?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Who will you vote for in 2015?

Postby ClockEnd Mark » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:10 pm

gzagee wrote:Have you asked why there are so many hardworking foreigners in your son's Place of work? Is it because the English feel they are too good (or are too lazy) to do the job? Or aren't they qualified enough to do it?

I think its more to do with the owner of the company taking advantage of the situation and only paying very low wages. For a school leaver they are ok ish, but you cant run a company (even dodgy ones) with school leavers. Hence, he "employs" a workforce of people that wont be moaning about rights and such.
Profit margines i would imagine.

I have no problem with other nationalities at all........As long as they are legally here.

est,,you dont know me well enough to call me a disgrace, so go google something else.
zedie,,not bought the sun since wapping......(est, google that)
bearcum,,no need, i use my eye`s.

To be honest i dont think the bnp even have a mp in my area, i was just using them as an example. If people red my post properly they would have sussed that, rather than just jump on the 3 letters ;)
ClockEnd Mark
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Youngie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 pm

ModmanAFC wrote:
gzagee wrote:Have you asked why there are so many hardworking foreigners in your son's Place of work? Is it because the English feel they are too good (or are too lazy) to do the job? Or aren't they qualified enough to do it?

I think its more to do with the owner of the company taking advantage of the situation and only paying very low wages. For a school leaver they are ok ish, but you cant run a company (even dodgy ones) with school leavers. Hence, he "employs" a workforce of people that wont be moaning about rights and such.
Profit margines i would imagine.

I have no problem with other nationalities at all........As long as they are legally here.

est,,you dont know me well enough to call me a disgrace, so go google something else.
zedie,,not bought the sun since wapping......(est, google that)
bearcum,,no need, i use my eye`s.

To be honest i dont think the bnp even have a mp in my area, i was just using them as an example. If people red my post properly they would have sussed that, rather than just jump on the 3 letters ;)

Its a careful ground we all have to tread voicing our own politics on GW. While i don't agree with you reasoning i can sympathise with some interesting points that you've brought up, immigration as a whole, rights of workers. Although i don't think voting the BNP or Torries or even UKIP for that matter is going to completely stop workers/bosses/agencies taking advantage of a dodgy system.

The department for work and pensions is on its ass basically, like all the other governmental departments. I think we need to get a grip on how the system is run and monitored and worry a little less about who's in charge of it. If one things for sure no party has the answer to fix all issues.

Lets not all get drawn out into a fight about ideology and lets just judge parties/people on the substance.

:Peace:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby JohnGooner » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 am

I have close relations to the Tories through my family, and I've voted for them up until now but that's it for me. I'm voting UKIP because I see them as the closest to Maggie's Tories, and that's exactly what this country needs.
Someone said they are xenophobe, then why are they in favour of points based skilled migration? The only thing they are against is people who come here to use and abuse our system, and they (UKIP) are right to.
Adler
Matthews Per Vermaelen Gibbs
Bender Wilshere
Walcott Cazorla El Shaarawy
Poldi

Szczesny, Papadopoulos, Gibbs, Arteta, Bruma, OX, Giroud
JohnGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Youngie » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:55 pm

JohnGooner wrote:I have close relations to the Tories through my family, and I've voted for them up until now but that's it for me. I'm voting UKIP because I see them as the closest to Maggie's Tories, and that's exactly what this country needs.
Someone said they are xenophobe, then why are they in favour of points based skilled migration? The only thing they are against is people who come here to use and abuse our system, and they (UKIP) are right to.

UKIP seems to be taking votes from all sides. I think if current trends stay the same it will be interesting general election in 2015.
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Massa » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Conservative
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Youngie » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:01 am

I think the county council elections are going to be a key indicator to the 2015 general election. Is anyone going to be voting in them?
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:03 am

Le Chat wrote:I think the county council elections are going to be a key indicator to the 2015 general election. Is anyone going to be voting in them?

Yes.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Youngie » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
Le Chat wrote:I think the county council elections are going to be a key indicator to the 2015 general election. Is anyone going to be voting in them?

Yes.

Who you Voting RG?
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Le Chat wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:

Yes.

Who you Voting RG?

As I said at the start of the thread, even though I used to be a member because the Torys have turned on their core support by introducing a certain bill that will destroy thousands of years of tradition into parliament, I will be voting UKIP.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Youngie » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:03 pm

To be fair he's got a point. Any women who don't clean behind the fridge are sluts. :sneaky2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24175041
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Time to revisit this in lieu of May fast approaching?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Cripps » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:36 pm

What are the options?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:10 am

Cripps wrote:What are the options?

Anyone except the hippy crackpots called the greens.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Cripps » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:16 am

I vote for Frank Underwood.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:19 am

I literally have no idea. I may not even cast a vote as a protest at being threatened with an £80 fine if I didn't register to vote by a certain date. It should be a choice.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate