Who will you vote for in 2015?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Who will you vote for in 2015?

Postby Youngie » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Sims wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
ModmanAFC wrote:Went to pick my son up from work the other night and he was the only English person there, out of about 30 odd workers..

So i`ll be voting bnp or whoever it is now.

:hiding:

Hahahaha what the f**k.

Each to their own i suppose. :dontknow:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Callum » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:08 pm

ModmanAFC wrote:Went to pick my son up from work the other night and he was the only English person there, out of about 30 odd workers..

Hooray for casual racism!

:1990_dancing.gif:
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby ClockEnd Mark » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Dont ask the Q`s if you aint gonna like the A`s.......
ClockEnd Mark
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Sims » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Bit of a silly reasoning though, and a bit racist. They're well within their rights of living here and I'm nowhere near a leftie.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Massa » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 pm

So if I was working with your son you wouldn't want me there?
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Youngie » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 pm

to be fair wasn't really racist, all the other workers could have been Welsh, Scotish, Irish etc

:hiding:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ClockEnd Mark » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Sims wrote:Bit of a silly reasoning though, and a bit racist. They're well within their rights of living here and I'm nowhere near a leftie.

They aint as it goes. I know for a fact that most, if not all of them are illegal.
ClockEnd Mark
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby gzagee » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:29 am

ModmanAFC wrote:
Sims wrote:Bit of a silly reasoning though, and a bit racist. They're well within their rights of living here and I'm nowhere near a leftie.

They aint as it goes. I know for a fact that most, if not all of them are illegal.

Well if more English got off their f&@kn arses and started working instead of setting a terrible example of claiming benefits whilst having tons of kids and bemoaning those "foreigners taking our jobs" you might not have this trouble to deal with in the first place.

And before any of you UKIP/BNP sympathisers pipe up just remember its Johnny Foreigner who comes here to do the jobs English wouldn't get out of bed to do.

My parents came here in the early 60s when the indigenous folk refused to clean the street, drive the buses, do cleaning work, and all the other poorly paid unsociable jobs the locals refused to do.
My mum never claimed a days unemployment benefit or income allowance before she was medically retired. She worked in all sorts of jobs and told me that it was mostly migrants from the Commonwealth who worked in the kitchens, canteens and cleaning the toilets.
Then Britain had the nerve to close its borders to those you 'colonised' so's you could allow your European brethren to enjoy the benefits of living and working here.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Youngie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 am

I vote UKIP, i work for a bank, i went to Uni and did a BSc + Masters. Just so you know about my background.

The major problem f***ing this country up isn't people on the dole notice their 3% of the budget, small fry to be exact. Technically its old people but i cant see us getting rid of them any time soon. Also it really isn't even the immigrants coming in, let them come (in a managed way, as you would anything) but let as many come in to live and work, as many as the country needs.
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gzagee » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Between my family and my partner's family we own several properties around London, and most of our tenants happen to be of mainland European descent. One of our properties have Hungarian and Italian tenants. Good hardworking tenants. Their work varies from Yo Sushi to hotel workers to working for GSK.
Another couple who rent from is an inventor and a nurse.
I love them. They are hardworking and are healthy contributors to this country's economy. They ate also helping to build my daughter's property empire. Long may it continue.

Have you asked why there are so many hardworking foreigners in your son's Place of work? Is it because the English feel they are too good (or are too lazy) to do the job? Or aren't they qualified enough to do it?
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 pm

ModmanAFC wrote:

Checked their visas have you?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Est83 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Wow! This thread really went to shit!

Modman you're a disgrace. The post-war economic boom in this country was largely down to the influx of migrant workers. We couldn't fill the roles and were practically begging people to come here.

It's amazing to think that some people feel as though globalisation is some kind of blip in history, and that it can be reversed in some way. I'm sure Hitler felt the same.

The 'foreigners stealing jobs' is the same as 'those lazy scroungers' argument. It's tabloid bullshit for people at our level of society to squabble over. Buy and read every tabloid for a weak and you'll probably find yourself hating everyone!

What percentage of benefit claims are fraudulant?

... you're wrong! You were probably thinking of a figure much higher than the actual 0.7%. There are four jobless applicants for every vacancy, plus a shit load more of applicants looking for better jobs or just an improvement on their wonderful zero hour, minimum wage contracts.

Britain's in a grip of a culture of hating immigrants and benefit claimers. So carry on hating people, it's not your fault, you're jsut all caught up in it all :rolleyes:

A fucntioning society should be able to provide a job for everyone or welfare for those that can't work. Our governments are more concerned with protecting large corporations and making policies that see those coporations continue to make record profits (during a recession) at the expense of the poor.

It's okay for these corporations to cut their work force.
It's okay for them to freeze pay irrespective of inflation.
It's okay for them to make ridiculous amounts of profit without any obligation to create more jobs.

... no problems here at all, cos ya'know, we're still a rich country and all that! It's all gravy!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Zedie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:51 pm

You're a hardcore Sun reader aren't you.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Zedie wrote:

Don't think so. He's spelling words correctly.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:

Don't think so. He's spelling words correctly.

Daily Mail :shifty:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate