Real men

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Real men

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:58 pm

VCC wrote:well a real man to me is the one that devotes his time and energy to his loved ones.

I agree, I'm sure there are many ways to define one. In fact, it might be easier to define what it takes to not be one.

Men who have children then don't see them or take care of them. It gives the rest of us a bad name and then the courts f**k all the good fathers when the mother wants child support.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby VCC » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
VCC wrote:well a real man to me is the one that devotes his time and energy to his loved ones.

I agree, I'm sure there are many ways to define one. In fact, it might be easier to define what it takes to not be one.

Men who have children then don't see them or take care of them. It gives the rest of us a bad name and then the courts f**k all the good fathers when the mother wants child support.

Agreed
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby JohnGooner » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm

VCC wrote:
JohnGooner wrote:And every job is the same, isn't it? Doctors and door to door salemen, for example, can both be tar with the same brush?
And since it's only a job, could you do it?

mate put ya f***ing ego aside i am not even going to go there in what i have done or havnt done FFS,you inlisted to do a job many dont get to serve in warfare you have,well done you,i have said good for you and f***ing mean that,what i have said but your ego over looked it was governments of this world are quick to step into such places with little regard to what happens in their back yard,now unless you are a politition also i would think that aint your problem,could i do the job YES in my own back yard. i wonder what peoples vocations are that have been party to mass shootings are they all soldiers i think not normal people who take their kids to school not to come home,its a f***ing wide world try looking out of the fuckinh square,and stay safe you are doing a good job.

Reading the posts you made after this one, and I'm the one with the f***ing big ego? Apparently you only got mad because you thought our point is only men who go to war are men. And how exactly is asking not to be called 'toy soldiers' or not to dismiss what we do as 'everybody can pull a trigger' a show of ego?
You could probably say a lot of things that were said time and time again, my Yank comrade gave an explain, but to suggest this job has anything to do with ego, f**k off.
And to answer your question, I'd never fight against my own people, so that's a no to civil war, I chose this job for my queen and country and that's why I had to do what I did, and maybe will do again, in Afghan (that fact that we're there to stop the people who found the biggest terror group in the world, which you choose to ignore).
Adler
Matthews Per Vermaelen Gibbs
Bender Wilshere
Walcott Cazorla El Shaarawy
Poldi

Szczesny, Papadopoulos, Gibbs, Arteta, Bruma, OX, Giroud
JohnGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby VCC » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

JohnGooner wrote:
VCC wrote:
JohnGooner wrote:And every job is the same, isn't it? Doctors and door to door salemen, for example, can both be tar with the same brush?
And since it's only a job, could you do it?

mate put ya f***ing ego aside i am not even going to go there in what i have done or havnt done FFS,you inlisted to do a job many dont get to serve in warfare you have,well done you,i have said good for you and f***ing mean that,what i have said but your ego over looked it was governments of this world are quick to step into such places with little regard to what happens in their back yard,now unless you are a politition also i would think that aint your problem,could i do the job YES in my own back yard. i wonder what peoples vocations are that have been party to mass shootings are they all soldiers i think not normal people who take their kids to school not to come home,its a f***ing wide world try looking out of the fuckinh square,and stay safe you are doing a good job.

Reading the posts you made after this one, and I'm the one with the f***ing big ego? Apparently you only got mad because you thought our point is only men who go to war are men. And how exactly is asking not to be called 'toy soldiers' or not to dismiss what we do as 'everybody can pull a trigger' a show of ego?
You could probably say a lot of things that were said time and time again, my Yank comrade gave an explain, but to suggest this job has anything to do with ego, f**k off.
And to answer your question, I'd never fight against my own people, so that's a no to civil war, I chose this job for my queen and country and that's why I had to do what I did, and maybe will do again, in Afghan (that fact that we're there to stop the people who found the biggest terror group in the world, which you choose to ignore).

Jesus christ i didnt say the job has anything to do with ego just your f***ing post.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:18 pm

and thanks for answer to the question take care out there GET HOME SAFE!,i aint the enemy.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby JohnGooner » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Alright mate, take care wherever you are!
Adler
Matthews Per Vermaelen Gibbs
Bender Wilshere
Walcott Cazorla El Shaarawy
Poldi

Szczesny, Papadopoulos, Gibbs, Arteta, Bruma, OX, Giroud
JohnGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Reverend Gooner » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 pm

For real men
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Kyle? » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:Image

For real men

I'm having flashbacks to playing golf....
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Özilfan » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Cheating is easy.

Why not try something difficult? Like staying faithful.

- Real Man Bible, psalm 2.3
Özilfan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Maxduke » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Arshavinfan wrote:Cheating is easy.

2 girls are better than 1
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Maxduke wrote:

Unless they both start moaning
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby dunkdafunk » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Zedie wrote:
Maxduke wrote:

Unless they both start moaning

until they start moaning! 1 is more than enough for me sometimes!!!
in wenger we trust
dunkdafunk
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Previous

Return to The Big Debate