Real men

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Real men

Postby Özilfan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:53 pm

What does it mean to be a real man?

What stops someone from being a real man?

Is being a real man even good anymore?
Özilfan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: Real men

Postby TheArsenalPost » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm not a real man, but that's good, so I'm told.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Kyle? » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Arshavinfan wrote:What does it mean to be a real man?

1. You have to be Tom Selleck to be a real man
2. Not being Tom Selleck
3. Yes
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby VCC » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 pm

according to my X's and girl freind i am a mans man,dont know why i see my self as a new age guy LOL
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpPsbkHzrok

Would this answer the question?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Özilfan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpPsbkHzrok

Brilliant! Love it!
Özilfan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GSK_AFC » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpPsbkHzrok

Haha great!
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Leody » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Shave with one of these... Like I do.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby kronickaos » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 pm

I can't stand the whole movement towards guys being more feminine. Skinny jeans, stupid hair styles, thinking it's cool to weigh 5 stone and look like a pre-pubecent child. So f*cking stupid.

In todays society, thanks to mass media's portrayal of people like Justin Bieber and those One Direction twats as "cool," a lot of girls don't consider it good to be a real man. They can all f*ck off back to their gay little wonderland though, because while they're all getting in touch with their feelings, I'll be drinking beers, eating steak, watching footie, and taking the piss out of every German I come across who looks at me in a way I deem to be awkward.
kronickaos
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TheArsenalPost » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:29 pm

kronickaos wrote:

I can't stand the whole movement towards guys being more feminine. Skinny jeans, stupid hair styles, thinking it's cool to weigh 5 stone and look like a pre-pubecent child. So f*cking stupid.

In todays society, thanks to mass media's portrayal of people like Justin Bieber and those One Direction twats as "cool," a lot of girls don't consider it good to be a real man. They can all f*ck off back to their gay little wonderland though, because while they're all getting in touch with their feelings, I'll be drinking beers, eating steak, watching footie, and taking the piss out of every German I come across who looks at me in a way I deem to be awkward.

I'm confused? So am I not a man? I enjoy a good beer, steak, football and taking the piss out of Germans (I had to live with 3 last year at Uni) but i wear skinny jeans...
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby kronickaos » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 pm

TheArsenalPost wrote:
kronickaos wrote:

I'm confused? So am I not a man? I enjoy a good beer, steak, football and taking the piss out of Germans (I had to live with 3 last year at Uni) but i wear skinny jeans...

Do you style your hair like this:

kronickaos
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TheArsenalPost » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:32 pm

kronickaos wrote:
TheArsenalPost wrote:
kronickaos wrote:

No. I like vagina.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Kyle? » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 pm

kronickaos wrote:

Totally agree.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby kronickaos » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:34 pm

TheArsenalPost wrote:
kronickaos wrote:
TheArsenalPost wrote:
kronickaos wrote:

No. I like vagina.

Ok then, you get a pass. Although skinny jeans are a bit iffy mate. I tried them once, hurt my junk, never to be worn again. :tumbleweed:
kronickaos
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TheArsenalPost » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:35 pm

kronickaos wrote:
TheArsenalPost wrote:
kronickaos wrote:
TheArsenalPost wrote:
kronickaos wrote:

No. I like vagina.

Ok then, you get a pass. Although skinny jeans are a bit iffy mate. I tried them once, hurt my junk, never to be worn again. :tumbleweed:

Admittedly I have seen lads wear skinnier jeans than mine. Mine aren't that tight. Not at all.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Next

Return to The Big Debate