Should Military Action Be Taken Against Iran?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Should Military Action Be Taken Against Iran?

Postby Fordy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:59 am

With all the talk about nuclear weapons and the way they are acting at the moment does something need to be done about them.

an attack on Iran would enrage the muslim world and possibly countries like Russia and China who opposed the Iraq war.

And you need only look at whats happening in Iraq and Afghanistan to see the problems the military would be faced with.
Fordy

Re: Should Military Action Be Taken Against Iran?

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:02 pm

not at the moment, id wait til we withdraw from afghan n iraq.

id prefer a UN sanctioned effort, so suicide bombers wouldnt attack britain n the soldiers in particular.

but iran r dicks
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby StLGooner » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Well at least the leader that Iran has, that guy is off the map. He was in the US not too long ago and did a TV special interview, he's worse than Bush, arrogant prick. I don't like war, I would oppose attacking them, not so much because it would piss off the muslims, because lets face it, they're always pissed off at something anyway, but Iraq was suppose to have nuclear arms too and we never found anything. Now I wouldn't be surprised if Iran did and they probably do, but there has got to be a way to go about it differently, we don't want another Iraq. Too many soldiers have died, and 1 is too many to me.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby insomnia » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:15 pm

This is something we dont need!

So many wasted lifes already in Iraq etc....

The world is in a mess....
insomnia
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Return to The Big Debate