Police shoots dog who defends its owner

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Police shoots dog who defends its owner

Postby Dejan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Thoughts?
Seeing the dog struggling f***ing broke my heart man

:angry:
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Re: Police shoots dog who defends its owner

Postby StLGooner » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Don't even want to watch it.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby IMF » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:17 pm

If I had a gun, I would go round shooting all of those c*nt dogs. The ones that walk their owners more than their owners walking them, the kind that eat babies faces.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby djaxster » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Bit of a mad one really.
1. Bad too see a dog being shot protecting his owner and by Gun Loving American old bill... See this for another story http://www.channel4.com/programmes/amer ... he-zoo/4od

2 They were defending them selves but can't they use tasers to defend them selves from attack.

3 Who gave any interest into the poor homeless guy who had the seizure...FFS
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zenith » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 am

It's painful to see a dog getting shot but what was the cop suposed to do? -Let this dog bite a hole in someone's arm?
These dogs, once they bite, they won't let go and has been fatal several times when people's arteries were torn apart.

It's so easy to blame a cop if you never had to actually call the shots in situations like these, if people honeslty believe the cop enjoyed killing the dog, they should think again.

The woman screaming about the dog and not giving a single f**k about the homeless guy who was dying at the time is the most disturbing thing in this video. Pure hypocricy as far as i'm concerned.

Allegedly both the dog and the Polish homeless guy survived.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 am

The pig panicked, wasn't malicious. But this is why you shouldn't give a gun to every random joe who passes a police test and gets to wear a shiny badge. Dangerous weapons should only be held by people who respect them not those frightened by a gust of wind.

My question is why are none of the 30 or so coppers nowhere near the homeless geezer? He is the human who's life is in danger right?
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Maxduke » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:19 am

Not going to watch it, rather watch a man get shot than a dog.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Massa » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:28 am

bet that screaming woman goes home and tucks into a nice juicy steak :rolleyes:
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby StLGooner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:28 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:The pig panicked, wasn't malicious. But this is why you shouldn't give a gun to every random joe who passes a police test and gets to wear a shiny badge. Dangerous weapons should only be held by people who respect them not those frightened by a gust of wind.

My question is why are none of the 30 or so coppers nowhere near the homeless geezer? He is the human who's life is in danger right?

Reminds me of the time me and a friend were driving to his house, as soon as we pulled up to his place, about 4 cop cars swooped up and surrounded us with their guns drawn. I looked in my rear view mirror and this cop who looked like a kid (so assuming he was a rookie cop) was holding a shotgun pointed right at the back of my head. He was the most scared, nervous looking cop I've ever saw and the fact that he had this weapon that could have ended my life with one shot was terrifying. Come to find out, they got a call about some guy in the exact same type of car we were in, pulled a gun out on a group of girls walking around. So they thought it was us. The whole time we were being questioned that f***er had that shotgun pointed at us, and I asked the f***ers 3 times if he could stop pointing that thing at me, and they said not until we know you don't have any weapons. I was so f***ing pissed cause that motherf***er looked like he was ready to shoot anything. I hate f***ing cops and their massive f***ing power trips. :angry:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Dejan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Zenith wrote:It's painful to see a dog getting shot but what was the cop suposed to do? -Let this dog bite a hole in someone's arm?
These dogs, once they bite, they won't let go and has been fatal several times when people's arteries were torn apart.

It's so easy to blame a cop if you never had to actually call the shots in situations like these, if people honeslty believe the cop enjoyed killing the dog, they should think again.

The woman screaming about the dog and not giving a single f**k about the homeless guy who was dying at the time is the most disturbing thing in this video. Pure hypocricy as far as i'm concerned.

i think a tick on his ass with his rubber stick would of been enough
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Dejan wrote:
Zenith wrote:It's painful to see a dog getting shot but what was the cop suposed to do? -Let this dog bite a hole in someone's arm?

i think a tick on his ass with his rubber stick would of been enough

That would only make the dog feel even more threatened, which means he can react even more violently and dangerous. This is simply how dogs are, especially Pit Bulls, it's in their instinct to protect, whatever the cost.
The ideal thing would be a anesthesia gun, but that would mean every cop on the street has to wear one *for just in case*...
If some over-protective Pit Bull attacks everyone who comes near his dying owner, we should just let the dog 'protect' his owner, wait another 15-20 before someone eventually arrives with a gun to put the dog in a medically induced coma? -Meanwhile there is a big chance the dog's owner has died and the dog would have to spend most of his life in a Pet Asylum.
I don't like most cops either, but that doesn't mean every single cop in the entire world is a hot headed cowboy waiting to pull out his gun to shoot at someone/something.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby dj_jonty_uk » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:28 pm

ChVint22 wrote:Don't even want to watch it.
dj_jonty_uk
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Callum » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

It's a sad situation but I think the cop was well within his right to shoot the dog - it was either that or let it bite him.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Return to The Big Debate