Should parents be allowed to kill by law?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Should parents be allowed to kill by law?

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Trina wrote:The dog would be put down by professional people, same as the guy would be put in jail by the law. Both would be done by someone other than the person they hurt.

Fook that. If a dog bit me I'd kick its teeth in...

:hiding:
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:41 pm

ChVint22 wrote:I agree with you two, but someone is just going to say a dog and a human are different and should be treated different, so I don't think that analogy works too well.

Exactly... A Dog would be in its own eyes, defending itself and a sick twisted paedophile would be doing it for their own sexual gratification.

If anything the dog should be put in a kennel and the Pedo killed.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Boxer wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Maxduke wrote:It's not about control, I'd want to kill someone for that. We aren't talking an innocent man here, it's a guy who's just raped a little girl...

That in no way gives you the right to kill him... it doesn't even come close
If you intentionally killed him (like you say you would) you should go down for murder

Yes it does,,,and he should walk free for it. A pedo is a sick person that needs to be put down. What would you do if a dog attacked a child??,,you`d have the dog put down. Same as in my opinion.

Now go stand in the corner with a "D" hat on...

*yawn* trolling is for people who don't have to ring up their kids to turn on the computer mate
And no, I wouldn't have the dog put down.
Are you seriously saying that all people who you judge to be sick should be put down?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Boxer wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Maxduke wrote:It's not about control, I'd want to kill someone for that. We aren't talking an innocent man here, it's a guy who's just raped a little girl...

If you intentionally killed him (like you say you would) you should go down for murder

Yes it does,,,and he should walk free for it. A pedo is a sick person that needs to be put down. What would you do if a dog attacked a child??,,you`d have the dog put down. Same as in my opinion.

*yawn* trolling is for people who don't have to ring up their kids to turn on the computer mate
Are you seriously saying that all people who you judge to be sick should be put down?

Mate by law if a dog attacks a child, or anyone... As I explained, they will be put down.

Don't consider Boxer to be trolling at all w/ that comment.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:27 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Boxer wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

Mate by law if a dog attacks a child, or anyone... As I explained, they will be put down.

That's not what I was referring to

And if someone sexually assaults a child, they won't be put down. If we're just describing what happens, why bother commenting at all?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:That's not what I was referring to

And if someone sexually assaults a child, they won't be put down. If we're just describing what happens, why bother commenting at all?

"What would you do if a dog attacked a child??,,you`d have the dog put down."

"And no, I wouldn't have the dog put down."

"Mate by law if a dog attacks a child, or anyone... As I explained, they will be put down."

It's exactly what was being referred to?

And of course a paedophile WON'T be put down but that's not what was being discussed as you well know... It's what some think SHOULD happen. - As like in the case of a Dog.

I usually agree w/ you on things mate but it seems like Boxer isn't the one trolling at this point...
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 am

Boxer wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Boxer wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

That's not what I was referring to

t**t

calm down buddy, don't know why you're getting so flustered
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 am

TRA Dial Square wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:That's not what I was referring to

"Mate by law if a dog attacks a child, or anyone... As I explained, they will be put down."

And of course a paedophile WON'T be put down but that's not what was being discussed as you well know... It's what some think SHOULD happen. - As like in the case of a Dog.

I usually agree w/ you on things mate but it seems like Boxer isn't the one trolling at this point...

You're quoting the wrong comment.

But why say they will be put down then, instead of they should be put down?

A different opinion does not equal trolling.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:16 pm

First of all I'm not quoting the wrong comment simply because you replied to mine and I know what I was originally replying to....

Second of all......

ThereIsBearCum wrote:A different opinion does not equal trolling.

......Exactly.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby gzagee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:19 pm

If you walk in on someone sexually harming helpless your parents what would you do?
Punch him in the jaw hoping it'll knock him out? Request he stop at once and call the Poleeeces?
Hah!

Me, I'd pummel them with whatever came to hand. And if it were my daughter, I couldn't tell what blind rage would engulf me. And whatever the outcome is whatever the outcome.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:48 am

TRA Dial Square wrote:First of all I'm not quoting the wrong comment simply because you replied to mine and I know what I was originally replying to....

Second of all......

......Exactly.

Try reading the relevant comment then?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:54 am

Boxer wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Boxer wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

Ok, i`ll try and answer you in an adult way...

1, saying someone is "trolling" all the time is boring, be grown up and insult me like an adult, none of this underhand "need your kids to turn the computer on" bollax.
2, so, god forbid. a child in your care (sorry,,dont know if your of an age to have kids) gets mauled by a dog. are you seriously telling me you would`nt kill it or have it distroyed?
3, people who i judge to be sick in the head are pedo`s, rapists and the like, and yes, they should be "put down".

These sort of "people" can not be helped or re-habillitated, its been proved time and again.

"Insult me like an adult" :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
Didn't waste my time reading after that, no one can possibly say something so stupid and not be on the wind up.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:43 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:First of all I'm not quoting the wrong comment simply because you replied to mine and I know what I was originally replying to....

Second of all......

......Exactly.

You're grasping at straws now...

I chose which to reply to, therefore I'm not wrong it's that simple. But for the sake of clarity...

So which of these is the RELEVANT comment, in your opinion?

Because I responded to both of them...

TRA Dial Square wrote:

TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 am

TRA Dial Square wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:

Second of all......

......Exactly.

You're grasping at straws now...

I chose which to reply to, therefore I'm not wrong it's that simple. But for the sake of clarity...

So which of these is the RELEVANT comment, in your opinion?

Because I responded to both of them...

TRA Dial Square wrote:

Grasping at straws? Lol, you haven't even read the relevant comment, how could you possibly know what I'm grasping at?
Why would one of your comments be relevant to this?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:42 am

Let's see...

...Maybe because I'm responding directly to yours? By that logic you've not been saying anything relevant to the discussion, either.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate