Psychopaths

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Psychopaths

Postby mg86 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:03 pm

He didn't have to mention Autism. He didn't have to mention OCD, ADD, Schizophrenia. He made an attack on these disorders indirectly, but all the same, in his complete tyrade on "physcopaths". He is saying that these people are not "human", if anything this opinion shockingly shows how uneducated he is on the subject and how uncaring he is as well.

Why? The fact these people have diminished frontal lobe activity is not their fault, they didn't choose to be born that way. Because their frontal lobe is not working correctly this makes them deserving of redicule and hate? We should be finding a way in science to help them and begin neural activity there so that they can feel these emotions that others do. His solution is to reproduce them out of the gene pool because their chakra is turned off. He's talking out of his ass and I'm calling him out on it.

And please don't talk about conciousness, I medidate daily and have done for years. He is so far off base in his assessment of the problem of why everyone is mean to him its laughable. He sounds like some bitter kid who has never picked up a book and gathered that argument after a few minutes on the net. He made an attack on mental disorders and that offends me so I have a right to be mad because I know people that have these and have ADD myself.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:31 pm

elkanofan wrote:
mg86 wrote:Explaining chemical disorders at a physical level in the brain with chakra just shows how dilluded this writer is. He doesn't have a f***ing clue what he is talking about, I know more than this guy from my own reading but didn't feel compelled to write an article/rant about how the world hates me like he did. This is only deep stuff Elkano because it requires a deep amount of concentration to bring your intellegence down to this idiots level.

No the issue is your asssumptions that you are still very naively and rather foolishly assuming the writer is grouping people with autism into the category of psycopath :doh:

Did the post mention autism? Anywhere? Or is it focusing on people with no mental handicaps or disorders at all? This is aimed at people with nothing wrong with them, just that they are spirituallity inactive.

I mean, come on, i've seen videos of autisitc people who believe in spirits, and are very, very kind and humble and do want to to get alog nicely with everyone, but their hanicap makes things difficault.

It shows, your looking for faults, your looking to belittle your looking to attack it, rather than understand. Why so insecure?

I think your attack is stupid, just not understanding, too much ego man, the post was never aimed to attack autisitcs, or people with handicaps, it's referring to something which is to do with consciousness.

ChVint22 wrote:Humans are nothing more than very intelligent animals that evolved in a tiny spec of the ever expanding chaotic universe. It took thousands of years for many of us to develop empathy for our fellow man. This is why many humans were so barbaric, and why we created silly myths and superstitions to explain the world we live in. We just didn't know any better, and many of us still don't. We're still a very young species compared to the age of the earth and what we think may be the age of the universe. We really still don't know shit, but we know alot more than we use to.

Like i said, evolution is just pure horseshit. Made for middle and upper class europeans, by europeans, taking, nobody else into accout apart from themselves. What i notice is how it's only many those in europe and the US/Canada/Austrila etc.. who actuall believe in this? You tell an kid in Kenya who lives on a mountain of rubbish and is starving to death he's just a factor of evolution? The kids in the slumdogs in India, it's just evolution, sorry your life is going nowhere and your starving but thats just human nature innit, nothing more. If you tell them this, there would just be mass suicides in third world countries since let's face it, they are never going to get anywhere near the elites level They can barley get to working class level.

Ever noticed how many black people, caribbeans and africans go to church so much, how many of us are religious? I mean if we all believed in evolution, again, we'd all be commiting suicide! What does history tell us? What we just barbaric primitive people that the europeans made civilized? We where made slaves because we weren't smart enought o fight back? we are essential primitive and inferior and we are here to just do as well as we can because the european is king?

Sorry, but this never made sense to me growing up, hence why myself a black who when i leaned towards science, and marxism, i was severly depressed! Thankfully i've seen that yoou can't trust anything, you have to start with a blank canvas and put things toghether in a entire world persepctive by yourself.

Evoultion theory is designed to get people to accept the madness, the lies and genocide from the elite. Simple. They have the power and the money to lie to you and tell you whatever they want for their benefit and they have for hundreds of years.

Totally disagree, evolution is most likely real, and there is mountains of evidence of proof, more so than any other religion. If you don't agree, then you're the naive one buddy. It's easy to not believe in it, when you don't understand it.

I think you have evolution mixed with religious theories. Just because life is harsh on some doesn't mean that it isn't true. You may not want to believe that this is all there is too life, but that is the simple facts, so you should start appreciating every day that you're not a slave or a starving african kid. I would much rather believe that this is all random and natural than want to believe that some supernatural god or being is letting kids starve to death for some grand sick plan that he has. That is just delusional.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mg86 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Humans are pattern seeking mammals Chvint, they will prefer a junk theory to no theory at all. Explains UFOs, religion, Alex Jones reteroric and its appeal.
Last edited by mg86 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Szczesny
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 pm

mg86 wrote:Humans are pattern seeking mammals Chvint, they will prefer a junk theory to no theory at all. Explains UFOs, religion, Alex Jones reteroric and its appeal.

Trust me I know this, people are so afraid of not knowing. But people that believe in God or supernatural things that can't be explained don't realize that they don't know anything either. Where does God come from? What is God's plan? They have no clue, they think that it is impossible for the universe to just exist, well somewhere along the line, something just had to be there. If a God can just be there without an explanation for how or why, then so can a universe. :dizzy:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mg86 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
mg86 wrote:Humans are pattern seeking mammals Chvint, they will prefer a junk theory to no theory at all. Explains UFOs, religion, Alex Jones reteroric and its appeal.

Trust me I know this, people are so afraid of not knowing. But people that believe in God or supernatural things that can't be explained don't realize that they don't know anything either. Where does God come from? What is God's plan? They have no clue, they think that it is impossible for the universe to just exist, well somewhere along the line, something just had to be there. If a God can just be there without an explanation for how or why, then so can a universe. :dizzy:

Its not a fact that this is all there is. There is just no evidence that there is some divine plan like in the religious books state and thats what atheism is, a rejection of those beliefs, not a belief in itself. Its only a matter of faith to say I believe there is something else and these people shouldn't be attacked for being optimstic. Its this claiming to know information no other human does that is not faith but insane and egotistical.
Szczesny
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 pm

mg86 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:

Its not a fact that this is all there is. There is just no evidence that there is some divine plan like in the religious books state and thats what atheism is, a rejection of those beliefs, not a belief in itself. Its only a matter of faith to say I believe there is something else and these people shouldn't be attacked for being optimstic. Its this claiming to know information no other human does that is not faith but insane and egotistical.

I agree. And I don't claim to know anything about the meaning/origins/purpose of the Universe. Why? Because there is no absolute proof of anything, only theories, some with more evidence than others, and I'm perfectly fine with life. In fact, not knowing is what is amazing about life, looking up at the stars and wondering. And more importantly appreciating that I got dealt a pretty good hand in life, and trying not to take it for granted.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mg86 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
mg86 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:

I agree. And I don't not claim to know anything about the meaning/origins/purpose of the Universe. Why? Because there is no absolute proof of anything, only theories, some with more evidence than others, and I'm perfectly fine with life. In fact, not knowing is what is amazing about life, looking up at the stars and wondering. And more importantly appreciating that I got dealt a pretty good hand in life, and trying not to take it for granted.

Well said, well said.
Szczesny
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 pm

I bet elkano would love the unified field theory. I'm slightly nervous just mentioning it
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:29 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:I bet elkano would love the unified field theory. I'm slightly nervous just mentioning it

I read a bit about that and didn't really understand it, is it similar to the Higgs Boson theory? Which is about how matter forms into mass.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Sorry I should have specified as there are various unified field theories. The one you read about is probably about fundamental forces and is fully rooted in physics.

I meant the universal consciousness field theories, which state that that we as individuals are not really conscious beings but in fact it is the universe that is conscious and our brains act as receivers. Thus when we die our consciousness or 'souls' live on in the consciousness of the universe

Like I said, bet elkano is a believer
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Ah! Gotcha, I've read a few like that as well. Even some that say, the only things that we see are real, when you're not looking at something then it doesn't exist, and it will only exist again once you look at it. That doesn't explain how real things are to blind people though. There are some mind boggling theories out there.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:10 pm

A lot of the time it's down to people sensationalising the implications quantum mechanics has at the molecular level and inferring that it has a tangible meaning on a normal scale - which it really doesn't.

Like the observation paradox, the cat isn't dead and alive at the same time.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:13 pm

ChVint22 wrote:Totally disagree, evolution is real, and there is mountains of evidence of proof, more so than any other religion. If you don't agree, then you're the naive one buddy. It's easy to not believe in it, when you don't understand it.

Well there's proof of the dali Lama being a peace loving humanitarian who just wants his people to be free. There's also proof of the Tibetan Monks treating their tibetan people as slaves and evidence of their people being mutilated for not following orders.

Then again, western media dosen't show you the poor starving tibetian and a brutal regime, they show you all the nice stuff.

Exactly the same with with evolution! All they show is 'proof' which supports their marxist theory on tv and in education, because the elite have a LOT of money invested in this, not because it'[s true, they just don't want to tell you the real truth, becuase they don't give a shit about is, thats the stroy in short.

There's also proof evolution started in the 1800's, there's also proof that this was pioneered by middle class europeans, there's also proof that evolution theory supported eugenics which concluded Negro people to be feeble minded and inferior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Eist3wn0s

Again, they show you this in the news, they don't show you Nixion using the n-word, they don't show you the pioneers of evolution belittling negroes :)

I mean when people said the world was flat, evidance of being round was just not profitable, so it wasan't shown. Then again i've seen ancient carvings from 10,000 of years ago shown, Aliens, yes, aliens, flying saucers and all the planets in this solar system, marked out. 1000's of years before the bible even or this evolution fairy story funded by the rockefellers to keep the masses ignorant.

Who knows what to believe for certian?

I think you have evolution mixed with religious theories. Just because life is harsh on some doesn't mean that it isn't true. You may not want to believe that this is all there is too life, but that is the simple facts, so you should start appreciating every day that you're not a slave or a starving african kid. I would much rather believe that this is all random and natural than want to believe that some supernatural god or being is letting kids starve to death for some grand sick plan that he has. That is just delusional.

:lol: The stuff i've seen if far more harsh than evolution, difference is, there's a point to conscuousness, there's a reason to everything, where as evolution theory has no reason, thats the whole point to it, the best way to lie to people is to get them to think everything is random, so you can tell them all sorts of stroies and no matter how stupidly and blatantly they contradict eachover, people will think nothing is connected and will just eat up what they are given.

If everything was random, there would be no life in the first place! Random is always a perception never the force which drives the action! Random means you don't understand everything about it, it dosen't make sense, it means from your viewpoint, it dosen't seem to take the corse of action you expected or expect.

Example of a big contradiction people should see easily: the news tells you there's not enough food in the world and theres too many people on the planet, thats why there's so much humger in the world:
http://www.overpopulation.org/

Then show you this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqIWPvCgi9g

Wooahhh, i thought there wasan't enough food for everyone? :sneaky: Wooah i thought there's too many people on the planet?

So you got people starving in one place, and in another you got people eating 100 times more serving than they need to?

Wait, are the people in one place just too stupid to get their people their food? Funny how in African and Asia the leaders seem so stupid they cant get their people their food.

WAIT a minute? That can't be right surely? Thats exactly what evolution says is right however, no greedy governments or rich people who are c**** and care nothing about other races of people or even their own people, it's just natural and all random :biggrin: .

lastly, i'm not stricly religious :)

I believe if you want freedom, we need to work toghether to get our own collective freedom, rather than watch the news and rely on trained liars (politicians) and succesful gangsters (Banking families, royalty) Or what some apparent angry invisible man in the sky says 'literally' in a book. i believe we are all being told the same thing, we are our own gods!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 pm

elkanofan wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:Totally disagree, evolution is real, and there is mountains of evidence of proof, more so than any other religion. If you don't agree, then you're the naive one buddy. It's easy to not believe in it, when you don't understand it.

Well there's proof of the dali Lama being a peace loving humanitarian who just wants his people to be free. There's also proof of the Tibetan Monks treating their tibetan people as slaves and evidence of their people being mutilated for not following orders.

Then again, western media dosen't show you the poor starving tibetian and a brutal regime, they show you all the nice stuff.

Exactly the same with with evolution! All they show is 'proof' which supports their marxist theory, there's also proof evolution started in the 1800's, there's also proof that this was pioneered by middle class europeans, there's also proof that evolution theory supported eugenics which concluded Negro people to be feeble minded and inferior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Eist3wn0s

Again, they show you this in the news, they don't show you Nixion using the n-word, they don't show you the pioneers of evolution belittling negroes :)

I mean when people said the world was flat, evidance of being round was just not profitable, so it wasan't shown. Then again i've seen ancient carvings from 10,000 of years ago shown, Aliens, yes, aliens, flying saucers and all the planets in this solar system, marked out. 1000's of years before the bible even or this evolution fairy story funded by the rockefellers to kebep the masses ignorant.

:lol: The stuff i've seen if far more harsh than evolution, difference is, there's a point to conscuousness, there's a reason to everything, where as evolution theory has no reason, thats the whole point to it, the best way to lie to people is to get them to think everything is random, so you can tell them all sorts of stroies and no matter how stupidly and blatantly they contradict eachover, people will think nothing is connected and will just eat up what they are given.

If everything was random, there would be no life in the first place! Random is always a perception never the force which drives the action! Random means you don't understand everything about it, it dosen't make sense, it means from your viewpoint, it dosen't seem to take the corse of action you expected or expect.

Example of a big contradiction people should see easily: the news tells you there's not enough food in the world and theres too many people on the planet, thats why there's so much humger in the world:
http://www.overpopulation.org/

Then show you this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqIWPvCgi9g

Wooahhh, i thought there wasan't enough food for everyone? :sneaky: Wooah i thought there's too many people on the planet?

So you got people starving in one place, and in another you got people eating 100 times more serving than they need to?

Wait, are the people in one place just too stupid to get their people their food? Funny how in African and Asia the leaders seem so stupid they cant get their people their food.

WAIT a minute? That can't be right surely? Thats exactly what evolution says is right however, no greedy governments or rich people who are **** and care nothing about other races of people or even their own people, it's just natural and all random :biggrin: .

lastly, i'm not stricly religious :)

I believe if you want freedom, we need to work toghether to get our own collective freedom, rather than watch the news and rely on trained liars (politicians) and succesful gangsters (Banking families, royalty) Or what some apparent angry invisible man in the sky says 'literally' in a book. i believe we are all being told the same thing, we are our own gods!

You are one of those people that will never be convinced of anything, only whatever you convince yourself of. You think everything that everyone else believes is some sort of conspiracy, but everything you believe is true. It's comical.

There doesn't have to be a point to anything, there doesn't have to be a reason for anything, you're only telling yourself there has to be because your mind can't fathom there not being. You make your own purpose and reason in life, there is no plan, there is no structure, the evidence is the world and how f***ked up it is.

And for some reason, you think that I believe everything the western world and news media tell me, or any other commercialized propaganda, you are mistaken me for some kind of naive fool. Trust me when I say that I'm one of the biggest skeptics on earth, I just don't take it as far as you.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby elkanofan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:47 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:Sorry I should have specified as there are various unified field theories. The one you read about is probably about fundamental forces and is fully rooted in physics.

I meant the universal consciousness field theories, which state that that we as individuals are not really conscious beings but in fact it is the universe that is conscious and our brains act as receivers. Thus when we die our consciousness or 'souls' live on in the consciousness of the universe

Like I said, bet elkano is a believer

in that our souls are part of universial consciousness in the first place, and its the devince experiencing itself?

We can also say that one of the key processes in life is to no 'see' the divine and not see anything overtly spiritual. hence why your here in the first place, to experience from an unique awareness of ignorance.

If you know everything, whats the point to life? Does anyone go back and re do primany or for american elemtary school once you finished? No, becasue it's done you know everything that the place can teach you, you move on. Your awareness moves to something new.

Life is just one big game, in which we create new experiences. The best 'video games' these days always tend to be sandbox and games where you create you own reality, which i think is the key meaning to life. Someone was telling me about minecraft, very, very basic game with no mission simply to create your own world in cubes. GTA series. I mean with FIFA and PES even, People want their 'own' world of football.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate