Psychopaths

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Psychopaths

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Been looking into this recently, didn't believe it at first but it's statrting to make some sense why we see so much madness in the world and why it's been allowed to get worse over time.

If you look up the definition of human, you will find that psychopaths are completely lacking most of the qualities that define what is human. Persons or people yes, humans no. They do not fit the bill. They not only lack human qualities, they have exclusive qualities which humans do not possess. Psychopaths ARE NOT HUMAN!

Mistaking psychopaths for humans is a HUGE problem responsible for many of our problems. We will never reach our potential as long as we treat psychopaths as equals. They are predators to humans. We are not compatible with each other.

Some of you are aware of what these people are. Others do not take the subject very seriously, especially many women for some strange reason. Maybe you have not had an experience with one or more of these psychopaths. Maybe you did but just thought it was normal for some odd reason. Or maybe you just have not done enough research, or haven't cared to research it. In that case, you should because you have much to learn and if we all faced this problem together it would solve many of the things that negatively affect our lives.

There is another group who does not take the subject very seriously: The psychopaths themselves, for obvious reasons. They know what they are, they just don't want you to know.

A psychopath is not necessarily a violent criminal. Some violent criminals aren't psychopaths (even though the media labels them as such). In fact, most psychopaths are not criminals or do not get caught. They make up the executive level of the corporate world, Wall Street, commission sales, bankers, and most importantly politicians.

The official name for psychopath is currently anti-social personality disorder. Do not think of that as social outcast. They adapt very well socially. Think of it as anti-human personality disorder. One of the most common things that psychopaths admit is their resent for us. Anti-human. Again, they know what they are. The term is synonymous with sociopath but most think there is a difference in symptoms (and that sociopathy is triggered by the environment and possibly curable.. psychopathy is not)

The psychopaths most likely were, at one time, a group of people such as a tribe or a nation. Where did they come from originally? We can only speculate. Maybe the Sea Peoples.

The best way to explain them is a sub-species of the homo genus (Homo Psychopathien?) that humans are able to make seemingly viable offspring with. The offspring may or may not be a psychopath or they may carry the genetic material from the psychopathic parent which can be passed down as a recessive trait to future descendants until bred out.

The main characteristic of a psychopath is their lack of empathy. They are also lacking in the majority of emotions. They do derive pleasure from the suffering of others. They have a will to control everything and manipulate to achieve their goals. Without empathy they lack a conscious and will usually pray upon the vulnerable. They are very persistent. Psychopaths also have trouble with abstract words, analogies, and metaphors. The phrase 'go with your intuition' should never be encouraged to them because they don't have intuition.

Psychopaths boast of superior intelligence and intellect and say they are more evolved than others. This is complete bullshit. They are dumber than shit, deceiving only fools into believing they are intelligent. They don't use the Cerebrum:

Normal brain on left, Psychopath brain on right. They are completely lacking in frontal lobe activity with their Cerebellum and brain stem more active (ironically, the 'reptilian brain'). Since the Cerebrum is what makes humans who they are, psychopaths cannot be human. Or more evolved. The best way to throw off a psychopath is by the element of surprise and unpredictability. Psychopaths are predictable and are not forethinkiners. They only have a couple alternatives when called out on their bullshit.

Psychopaths possess a mimic ability. They mimic observed emotional behavior and then convincingly (to the gullible) act it out. They are not capable of expressing real emotions. But they 'record' them photographically after observed and maybe practiced. This is how they win over so many suckers with their charm. They can pretend to fit in. This is odd without being able to use the 'human' portion of their brain

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!

Whoever the psychopathic ancestor was, I bet it's the reason why we have RH negative blood indicating a hybrid (although RH blood does not mean you're a psychopath). I bet it's the reason for the invention of the Cesarean section because the hybrid was not deliverable. I bet it's what gave rise to that word Caesar and it's related title Kaiser and it's cousin the Khazar. The will for power... over man. But they are not man. Remember that

Most importantly you need to know that the condition is not a condition. It is their nature. It is not curable because it is not a sickness. Attempting to cure a psychopath will just educate them and allow them to manipulate even further. Psychopath-like people may have a curable condition created via childhood trauma but their symptoms are also different, especially concerning things like the abstract which a psychopath does not understand.

Now This freakishly connects to this thing i've been hearing about humans with 'no spirit' or Soulless beings. People without the potential to use their higher chakras:

Now everyone including these psychos have their three lower chakras open, if you didn't you wouldn't be able to have sex becuase that what the lower 3 chakra are about. but Humans have the potential for all of them to be opened. All of mine are, especially the third eye chakra which opened and has been prominently open since last july, the higher chakras are important for understanding. Again empathy, why do people act and do the things they do, understanding why they are here on earth and what their puporse in life is, consciousness, unconditional love and creating experiences, relationships of all kind in harmony. These people ahve no concept of creating and sharing, they only exist to pleasure themselevs and use others.

I've been thinking of the many people i know like this, so many. really quite freaky since this seems, true. There are many out there with no concept of good. Just copy and use others to their selfish and material gain.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Re: Psychopaths

Postby Dejan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Massa is one, ask him
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Hmm...

Massa seems to care about others though.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 pm

That is a word i have used to describe my wife in a argument. The main one i use is cow though.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Does she have empathy?
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:50 pm

I don't. does this make me a psychopath?
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:22 pm

elkanofan wrote:Does she have empathy?

No empathy.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Dejan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 pm

kill her before its too late
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Dejan wrote:I don't. does this make me a psychopath?

Well do you think about giving and sharing out of the kindness of your heart or do you always think about yourself?

Do you try to empathise with people who you don't even like, Try to understand why they are the way they are?

Do you follow others and srive to fit in with the pack, you you subscribe heavily to the 'hive' mind?

Do you find yourself drawn towards material and plastic good and narcassistic people with no care about nartual and pure things?

No empathy.

Well does she have the capacity to be empathetic, do you think if you sat down with her and explained the concept of empathy she'd understand?
Last edited by elkanofan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby gzagee » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 pm

You're too deep for me elks.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby mg86 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Having the self confidence to make your own style or find your own has nothing to do with being a pyscopath Elkano you nut.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:04 pm

mg86 wrote:Having the self confidence to make your own style or find your own has nothing to do with being a pyscopath Elkano you nut.

If you don't follow people and create your own style it means your not a psyhcopath :lol:

maybe i wrote it wrong. because this is one thing i very much desccribe about myself :)
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 pm

You know what i'll remove that, i think it could be misinterpreted.

reworded it better.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby mg86 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:13 pm

elkanofan wrote:
mg86 wrote:Having the self confidence to make your own style or find your own has nothing to do with being a pyscopath Elkano you nut.

If you don't follow people and create your own style it means your not a psyhcopath :lol:

maybe i wrote it wrong. because this is one thing i very much desccribe about myself :)

Lol, I thought you were claiming that as part of your questionare to find out if someone is a psycopath.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:39 pm

sorry about that, does it make more sense now :)
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Next

Return to The Big Debate