Jubilee

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Jubilee

Postby Yorkyblue » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Oh is it today?

I thought it was Monday or Tuesday, thought that's why we have to have more f***ing bank holidays. :BangHead:
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CynicalGooner » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Pub on my street threw a street party. Excellent another hundred beer cans, glasses and bottles thrown into my garden and dickheads pissing on my front door at 4 in the morning

Couldn't give a shit about the old lady's special day
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:Pub on my street threw a street party. Excellent another hundred beer cans, glasses and bottles thrown into my garden and dickheads pissing on my front door at 4 in the morning

See if she wants to clean the f***ing mess up,for 150 years the Maori's here in NZ have had an agreement with the CROWN over land rights,it is called the Waitangi agreement,they were paid for land by the crown,muskets and grog so forth job done,now we are paying out these people again hundreds of millions of dollars to the various tribes,we are paying for waterways and all sorts that the maori people are claiming back,befor you say oh he is a bitter racist,i am actually a Maori myself.but the point is us new zealanders are paying for your Queen or the crowns mistakes,the Bitch should put her hand in to the coffers that she earnt through paying no Tax until recently and f***ing pay,I dont have a f***ing crown so i supose the bitch that does should be doing tha paying,OH have a nice birthday Queenie :hiding:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:17 pm

I have respect for her. Will watch some on Monday and Tuesday. My youngest has got an interest. She made a crown and we bought her a flag. Anyway i am just wishing for Wednesday to come fast. I need my filling replaced. Of all the pigging times for it to fallout.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:04 am

Boxer wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:Pub on my street threw a street party. Excellent another hundred beer cans, glasses and bottles thrown into my garden and dickheads pissing on my front door at 4 in the morning

Shame on you :naughty: she is a gooner dont you know

so's Piers Morgan
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Boxer wrote:
VCC wrote:

See if she wants to clean the f***ing mess up,for 150 years the Maori's here in NZ have had an agreement with the CROWN over land rights,it is called the Waitangi agreement,they were paid for land by the crown,muskets and grog so forth job done,now we are paying out these people again hundreds of millions of dollars to the various tribes,we are paying for waterways and all sorts that the maori people are claiming back,befor you say oh he is a bitter racist,i am actually a Maori myself.but the point is us new zealanders are paying for your Queen or the crowns mistakes,the Bitch should put her hand in to the coffers that she earnt through paying no Tax until recently and f***ing pay,I dont have a f***ing crown so i supose the bitch that does should be doing tha paying,OH have a nice birthday Queenie :hiding:

Why has this not been removed???

you remove stuff thats said about jews/yids/pali`s ect ect

she is my queen too Boxer lol
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Zenith » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Boxer wrote:

Shame on you :naughty: she is a gooner dont you know

She didn't even show up at the opening of our new stadium in 2006 because "she had a bad back". :biggrin:
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby VCC » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:13 pm

^^^^^i can give or take the royal family they do some good,but the country over here is a bloody mess,we could do well forming a constitution to rid the land arguments that we are now paying the third time for,every thing has there price but it appears the ones paying are the ones at the bottom of the food chain,incidently in the great war NZ had the biggest loss of solders per head of population "for king and country" NZ took years to develop after the war as there were no males left vertualy in the country for growth to happen,we have to put up with the likes of Sir Douglas Graham who,s failed finance company was still taking investment off tha elderly a day befor it wound up and he keeps his Knighthood,i could go on,seems a one sided thing the Royal family i am sure there land and wealth could be distributed and be well received by the needy.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Trina » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:40 pm

I have to ask, why do so many people not like Piers Morgan?
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Trina » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Tell me, I cant be arsed searching lol. I feel I have missed something with him for a long time!
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Phone hacking as well.

He wouldn't even pay Nasri's charity the 10k he said he would when Nasri won the bet.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Boxer wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:Phone hacking as well.

He wouldn't even pay Nasri's charity the 10k he said he would when Nasri won the bet.

Dont think any gooners are bothered about that tbh :lol:

Why? This isn't about Nasri, it's about a charity who's lost out on 10k due to that prick.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Massa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
Boxer wrote:

Why? This isn't about Nasri, it's about a charity who's lost out on 10k due to that prick.

what a bellend. does he even tweet about it giving a reason or does he just ignore everyone
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Massa wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
Boxer wrote:

what a bellend. does he even tweet about it giving a reason or does he just ignore everyone

He decided to give it to the charity that Nasri would of had to pay had he lost the bet. At least he paid a charity but it should of been the one Nasri chose.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Na$ri chose GOSH. - Piers paid GOSH.

Although he's an absolute t***er and in another thread I did say for Gooners to Google Copenhagen 2000
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Return to The Big Debate