Ghosts.

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Ghosts.

Postby VCC » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:36 am

elkanofan wrote:
VCC wrote:Tra have to agree with you there,i lived with a spirit of what we found out to be a young girl,she drowned in a stream that our house was built beside years befor when the it was farm land,and she would appear sometimes only as an outline or figure.

Ok from what i can understand

Its the offset energy from an intense event which from the information you have taken in your projecting a girl who you believed 'and may well have in real life' drowned. I always feel as if when people take to ghosts, the ghosts will always respond in ways which the person would expect. Hence, their projection. I use the metaphor from inception when Cobbs guilt projects his ex wife as he expects her, scornful and full of anger.

One mans dream spirit is another mans nightmare spirit!

I don't believe it's her spirit or ghost because her true soul would had re spawned as a new human being by them :) , just my opinion.

have to disagree on this one because i have had others two others both in different houses,and also know of a very strange ojoiu board happening that occured on freinds which i was not present at.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby elkanofan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:01 pm

agree to disagree :)
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:25 pm

I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, or souls, or any kind of after life, or the supernatural.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TheLittleMozart » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Dont really believe in ghosts or anything like that, but i do believe there is some sort of after-life; whatever it is!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby TheLittleMozart » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm

My arse! ;)

Most of peoples stories, if thought about rationally, have a reasonable explination.
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 pm

TheLittleMozart wrote:My arse! ;)

Most of peoples stories, if thought about rationally, have a reasonable explination.

Very true!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Explain mine.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:

Explain mine.

Just because he may not be able to explain it, doesn't make it real. Someone else may be able to easily do so, but even then, just because it can't be explained, doesn't mean that you can just jump to a supernatural explanation. That is what people that believe in God's do. They think they see a miracle when in fact most likely it can be easily explained with logic, reason, and rationality, but since THEY can't explain it, they think it automatically has to be God. Delusional!!!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:51 am

@ OP
no, pics or it didn't happen
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 am

TRA Dial Square wrote:

Explain mine.

Coincidence
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Hammered Pizza » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 am

All a load of rubbish contrived to give life a 'deeper meaning'.

We're born, we die, just like any other animal. There is no God, afterlife, ghosts etc., they're just a way for people to comfort and/or console themselves.
I'm out, pushed before I could jump.
It was fun.

Burn short, burn bright.
Always Arsenal.

My other haunt.
Hammered Pizza
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby TheLittleMozart » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:08 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:

Explain mine.

Your a bit mental in the head.

:Peace:
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Hammered Pizza wrote:All a load of rubbish contrived to give life a 'deeper meaning'.

We're born, we die, just like any other animal. There is no God, afterlife, ghosts etc., they're just a way for people to comfort and/or console themselves.

Agreed, that is my view on life as well, and it actually has made me appreciate life more.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zenith » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Hammered Pizza wrote:All a load of rubbish contrived to give life a 'deeper meaning'.

Agreed, that is my view on life as well, and it actually has made me appreciate life more.

This.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby TRA Dial Square » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 pm

ChVint22 wrote:Just because he may not be able to explain it, doesn't make it real. Someone else may be able to easily do so, but even then, just because it can't be explained, doesn't mean that you can just jump to a supernatural explanation. That is what people that believe in God's do. They think they see a miracle when in fact most likely it can be easily explained with logic, reason, and rationality, but since THEY can't explain it, they think it automatically has to be God. Delusional!!!

Chill McGill. I only asked him if he could explain mine, I wasn't trying to be a dick.

But then, I must be lying, that's the only other explanation surely? lol. Because neither myself nor my parents knew jack shit about the history of this house either consciously or subconsciously and yet for years I dreamt of this girl and in my dreams had full-on conversations with her, for years stuff went missing in my house, only to turn up again when I asked if she'd please put it back (nine times out of ten, in a different place to where I know I left it) - And then I turn up this news article which pretty much depicts events exactly as she explained them to me.

Also that's not the only time I've encountered the Paranormal either. There's been occasions aplenty that I could recount and probably will when I have more time and as I say I've got a HDD full of photos, video and audio "evidence" that I've personally captured...

Now, don't get me wrong I'm not naive enough to think EVERY LITTLE THING that goes bump in the night is Paranormal or Supernatural. I'm 30yrs old and I'm smarter/wiser than that, I attempt to debunk every thing I can before I go down that route...

The Paranormal is a tricky subject at the best of times... To a Blind Sceptic, no proof is good enough, to a Blind Believer no proof is necessary. But to me, everything needs to be meticulously looked at beforehand.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate