Ghosts.

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Ghosts.

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Do you believe in them?. Have you seen one ?.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: Ghosts.

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC wrote:Do you believe in them?. Have you seen one ?.

evamy since you have joined i have noticed that you post alot which is great but seriously if your gonna start a thread on a debate,then debate dont just ask a question and leave
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Zedie » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:01 pm

The Phantom Thread Creator strikes again
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 pm

You create ghosts from you fear, you project hem yourself, it's no really much different from when you where 2-4 years old and you made up imaginary friends or when you played with action men and made up stories and adventures for your figure.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 pm

He's a Ghost...

But yes, I believe. Yes, I've seen them and heard them.

I interact with them... I'm England's answer to Jennifer Love Huge-Tits.

No, seriously... I'm 'Sensitive' when it comes to that kind of thing... Maybe one day I'll add a story or two to this thread but right now, it's gone midnight and I'm shattered.

And I'm frightened of nothing, except 'Arry doing my tax-returns so Elk I can safely say you're dead wrong. No pun intended.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Swan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:09 pm

if ghost are real then let monkeys fly out of TRA's butt.. lol

no i don't believe in ghost at all..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Swan wrote:if ghost are real then let monkeys fly out of TRA's butt.. lol

no i don't believe in ghost at all..

Butt Monkey's don't exist - Ghosts do.

If I can dig up my old Hard Drives, I'll post actual photographic and audio EVP's I've caught personally whilst doing "Ghost Hunts" over the past decade... ;)
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Swan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 pm

in fact rainbow butt monkeys do exist..

Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Dejan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 pm

im commnunicating with bob marley and 2pac atm
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Dejan wrote:im commnunicating with bob marley and 2pac atm

Nice,

Could you ask if Pete Tosh and Gregory Issacs are about?
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 am

Tra have to agree with you there,i lived with a spirit of what we found out to be a young girl,she drowned in a stream that our house was built beside years befor when the it was farm land,and she would appear sometimes only as an outline or figure.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 am

VCC wrote:Tra have to agree with you there,i lived with a spirit of what we found out to be a young girl,she drowned in a stream that our house was built beside years befor when the it was farm land,and she would appear sometimes only as an outline or figure.

When I first moved into the house we live in now. I had a dream I was sitting in my back garden, chatting with a teenage girl wearing Victorian clothing.

She said the house looked a lot different to what she remembered it, my bedroom is in the basement area and she said she used to work down there and one day there was fire and lots of smoke. She couldn't get out, she said she fell asleep in the basement and that's the last she remembered.

I dreamed the conversations w/ this girl about 6-7 times over the course of a few months and one day decided to check the local newspaper archives at the library. Turns out a 14yr old girl died of what they now deem "smoke inhalation" when a shop, which was where my house is now; caught fire and pretty much burned to the ground.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:37 am

My father has what is called out of body experiences, sees things in the future,he has watched a horse win a race of which he won alot of money on,he watched a man called Donald campball killed in his speed boat going for a world record,altough he dreamt these things and they happened he was not at the events when they actually happened later,he also years ago was having a recuring dream where a figure was anoying him,at this time his sister and brother in-law were visiting,the story goes my father told the spirit to f**k off and anoy someone else,after a few days they were going through family photo's and my uncle picked put a photo of my fathers uncle and stated that is the man i have seen at night,later that year this man in the photo was picked out of the harbour in auckland he was a taxi driver and had been murdered not sure how long he had been missing.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby elkanofan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:51 am

VCC wrote:Tra have to agree with you there,i lived with a spirit of what we found out to be a young girl,she drowned in a stream that our house was built beside years befor when the it was farm land,and she would appear sometimes only as an outline or figure.

Ok from what i can understand

Its the offset energy from an intense event which from the information you have taken in your projecting a girl who you believed 'and may well have in real life' drowned. I always feel as if when people take to ghosts, the ghosts will always respond in ways which the person would expect. Hence, their projection. I use the metaphor from inception when Cobbs guilt projects his ex wife as he expects her, scornful and full of anger.

One mans dream spirit is another mans nightmare spirit!

I don't believe it's her spirit or ghost because her true soul would had re spawned as a new human being by them :) , just my opinion.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Est83 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:06 am

I wanna here more of TRA's stories.... they're more entertaining than your beliefes Elk! You big spoil sport you! :lol:

I had a freaky experience once, complete with every sterotypical bit of spokyness going. Coldness, a strange smell, strange behaving pets.... the lot! Nothing visual though. Although I did feel something press my shoulder, this actually moved my torso, as if I was pushed rather than touched.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Next

Return to The Big Debate